PDA

View Full Version : Trade Platinum

Reucaflaudez
12-02-2011, 08:32 PM
You should make it able to trade platinum! I hope you add this in the next update! THANKS!

Nick41324
12-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Sadly... I don't think this will ever happen, because it's bought with real life money.
What I would like to see is the ability to trade elixirs or a select few things purchasable with platinum.

Silentarrow
12-02-2011, 08:41 PM
You should make it able to trade platinum! I hope you add this in the next update! THANKS!

This has been suggested tons of times before and sorry, but it will never happen.

Uzikrabd
12-02-2011, 09:08 PM
I say no and ues,because of scammers saying they can trade plat but no because it could possibly ruin currency of plat and think of the spam amount increase either way its win lose but i like it just as it is now,dont even buy plat but just my opinion please no flaming on me lol

dugantale
12-02-2011, 09:25 PM
It be kewl if we were able to send friends gifts with plat

Ayc2000
12-02-2011, 09:33 PM
The search button is your friend :P
It would be cool if we could gift plat for Christmas or birthdays though. Maybe a ten plat limit?

mattkamp
12-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Sadly... I don't think this will ever happen, because it's bought with real life money.
What I would like to see is the ability to trade elixirs or a select few things purchasable with platinum..

The thing is gold can be purchased with plat. So real life money is still being spent and traded. That is why the plat to gold exchange is so high. This could be a good idea in the sense that people will still be buying plat either way. But it could also hurt the market since people may only accept plat payment for items and services. The ability to gift plat sounds like a good idea but u may run into the same problem and give scammers a new means of ripping people off.