PDA

View Full Version : Best gear set up?

Tavore
07-15-2010, 10:26 AM
I was thinking of full Isis with Thoth talon but I also saw a friend do a mix of Thoth and Isis. Right now I am using Isis helm, Horus leather, Osiris dagger, osiris mene sheild. Yesss I know its not that great but I'm still trying to get all the stuff and I'm not the richest person in the world.. No one buys any pinks haha...what do you guys think full Isis with Thoth talon or a mix or maybe even full Thoth? To bad I jut sold my Thoth helm o.O

Zeus
07-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Tavore. Was that friend me by any chance lol

Zeus
07-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Btw if you are going to pvp team I would suggest full isis and thoth talon isis shield or if u are pve thoth helm isis leather and shield and thoth talon

Banned
07-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Here is the PERFECT set-up for an archer.

Scorpion Helm of Isis ( 6h/s, 8% dodge )
Scorpion Leather of Isis ( 6h/s, 8% dodge )
Deser Eagle Talon of Thoth ( 6m/s, 3% crit )
Menes Wing of Isis ( 6h/s, 8% dodge )

You will never run out of mana, and have constent health regeneration. It's the bomb yo!

Jstizar
07-15-2010, 12:49 PM

You will never run out of mana, and have constent health regeneration. It's the bomb yo!

Nice edit, spruced up your post a bit :P.

Tavore
07-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Thanks yo! I shall some how come up with the money to get all of it haha

BeardedBear
07-15-2010, 12:57 PM

I just made my archer so I'm still working out what skills are best, so excuse my ignorance. I figured Mediation was good, I suppose with having a Thoth item, you don't need?

Banned
07-15-2010, 01:12 PM
I just made my archer so I'm still working out what skills are best, so excuse my ignorance. I figured Mediation was good, I suppose with having a Thoth item, you don't need?

No, you'll need it. I've tried it without Meditation, doesn't work out that well.

EDIT: Here are the ideal skills an archer should have maxed out.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k111/blahman0/4f49c067.jpg

Tavore
07-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Btw if you are going to pvp team I would suggest full isis and thoth talon isis shield or if u are pve thoth helm isis leather and shield and thoth talon

Oh haha yes it was you :p

reality_storm
07-28-2010, 11:07 PM
It is critical to have some Thoth items, but it doesn't have to be the talon! As the cost of the talon is way more than all the other pieces, I find getting your two pieces using wing and helm to be the most cost effective. Full Thoth is wasted as the bird has such a long cool down time that two pieces is more than adequate.

Volksy
09-08-2010, 01:20 AM
Interesting

Necrobane
09-08-2010, 04:10 AM
Don't need meditation....instead go full regeneration. PvP go 3 isis thoth talon. or red scarab bow of isis, thoth head and isis chest. for pvp go thoth head isis chest and rylox ab. or isis head and chest and thoth talon and wing. or thoth head isis chest and wing and horus dagger.

Raxie
09-08-2010, 04:52 AM
old thread.

Volksy
09-08-2010, 12:22 PM
can someone tell me what skills are best to use in pvp? which skills should be maxed out?

Bludd
09-12-2010, 12:36 PM

Why wont you run out of mana? You only have 6m/s. Maybe im missing something.

Royce
09-12-2010, 01:01 PM
With 1 Thoth on my bird and Meditation, I rarely have mana issues.