PDA

View Full Version : Guide : Elite festerfang

sier
03-06-2019, 03:59 AM
Disclaimer: This guide is no way meant to be perfect. It just provides a general idea of how to farm elite festerfang and why to farm. Sorry if a guide already exists.

1. Infested swamp

Tip 1. Stick close to boss
Tip 2. When you see white-ish circles from ground, go and stand inside those circles and avoid to attack
Tip 3. When see purple-ish circles below you, avoid to attack
Tip 4. When you see message "find safety if you can", find the colored circle for your class and stand in it. Mage on staff, rogue on bow-arrow, warrior on sword. Color changes. The three statues behind the map also display the color you need if u get confused.
Tip 5. You can ignore the small circles popping up in between. try to stick with boss in any corner.

Important Loot table: so far what I have seen others loot and looted myself are -- mire armor, mire amulet , arcane swamp thing ring, red raid coin, red raid coin bag.

2. Hydras bog

Tip 1. When boss is spawned don't just stand in plain sight. Boss can do range attacks with poison pools.
Tip 2. Try to avoid attacking boss when it is not vulnerable.
Tip 3. It is easy to attack tails but the time boss stays vulnerable will also be less.
Tip 4. Attack the heads on the adjacent sides of boss.
Tip 5. Heads on adjacent sides spawn alternatively.
Tip 6. Set a counter in your mind as to how long you can stay near boss when vulnerable.

Important loot table: mire armor, mire amulet, mire arti, red raid coin , red raid coin bag.

slaaayerrr
03-06-2019, 04:09 AM
1. Infested swarm

swamp*

Tip 4. When you see message "find safety if you can", find the coloured circle for your circle and stand in it. Mage on staff, rogue on bow-arrow, warrior on staff. Colour changes. The three statues behind the map also display the colour you need.

atm dont need to look at statues and colors, since those circles showing weapon of your class

sier
03-06-2019, 04:12 AM
swamp*

atm dont need to look at statues and colors, since those circles showing weapon of your class

aahh...thanks for pointing it out...typed it on a mobile haha

Ebereasider
03-06-2019, 04:15 AM
Both raid bosses has same loot table which atm includes Mireguard Helm, Armor, Amulet & Artifact and lvl 71 Arcane Ring & Amulet

slaaayerrr
03-06-2019, 04:17 AM
Deep Marsh ... Amulet & Artifact

sure? i never saw :( and thought amulet and artifact were added only to raids

Ebereasider
03-06-2019, 04:36 AM
sure? i never saw :( and thought amulet and artifact were added only to raids

Well, I never saw those myself too, but posted that based on this:

As yearly events come around (Halloween, Winter, Goblin, Ursoth) more pieces of the Mireguard Set and Arcane weapons will be added into the game, first as part of the events, and then later as permanent additions to the Deep Marsh and Raid Bosses.

slaaayerrr
03-06-2019, 04:39 AM
Well, I never saw those myself too, but posted that based on this:

ty sir

Ebereasider
03-06-2019, 04:57 AM
ty sir

Nvm, looks like mire amulet & arti added only to raids indeed:

+ Mireguard Level 71 Set Artifacts can now be looted from Hydra and Lord of the Flies.
I'll edit my 1st post

PostNoob
03-06-2019, 05:35 AM
Im pretty sure the reason we dont see Dex arti drops: it takes a warr(surely) to be farming the raids in order to drop. Mages would loot it second. Ofc rogues last. So when you got the majority of rogs farming raids.. Yeah..

Sorry but dex arti may be rare, but its exclusive to other classes drops im sure..

Dadansn
03-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Both raid bosses has same loot table which atm includes Mireguard Helm, Armor, Amulet & Artifact and lvl 71 Arcane Ring & Amulet

No they dont.
Both have Mireguard Armor and Helmet, as well as Arcane Amulet and Ring in their loot tables.

Infested has Mireguard Artifact of Shadow ( Rogue ) and Mireguard Necklace of Mind ( Mage ) in its loot table.

Hydra drops Mireguard artifacts for Warriors and Mages, as well as Mireguard Necklaces for Rouges and Warriors.

Oakmaiden
03-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Wrong section..

Ebereasider
03-06-2019, 05:18 PM
No they dont.
Both have Mireguard Armor and Helmet, as well as Arcane Amulet and Ring in their loot tables.

Infested has Mireguard Artifact of Shadow ( Rogue ) and Mireguard Necklace of Mind ( Mage ) in its loot table.

Hydra drops Mireguard artifacts for Warriors and Mages, as well as Mireguard Necklaces for Rouges and Warriors.

Here, Rogue Necklace in Infested:

And Rogue Artifact in Hydra:

From hydra. Friend looted shadow arti there also.

Here, devs saying same loot table:

To support multiple playstyles, we have introduced 2 types of raids in Festerfang, the Infested Swamp and the Hydra's Bog. Rewards from these dungeons will be the same so players can find the fight that best suits their playstyle and friends.

Ebereasider
03-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Wrong section..

You can't post in guide section directly

MegaVordred
03-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Im pretty sure the reason we dont see Dex arti drops: it takes a warr(surely) to be farming the raids in order to drop. Mages would loot it second. Ofc rogues last. So when you got the majority of rogs farming raids.. Yeah..

Sorry but dex arti may be rare, but its exclusive to other classes drops im sure..Kudos to Marosok for the picture from his thread.
I completely disagree that specific loot drops depends on the class you use. as drops are completely randomised (RNG). Mire arti (dex type) drops in Infested (as seen on the picture.)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190307/6f341632da9a01c53ae680763173f603.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

sier
03-07-2019, 11:01 AM
Here, Rogue Necklace in Infested:

And Rogue Artifact in Hydra:

Here, devs saying same loot table:

Ty very much for these posts. It makes the thread meaningful now

sier
03-07-2019, 11:07 AM
And here is my proof of some good drops in elites :)
Got dex arti today @infested

Eatdamage
03-09-2019, 10:00 AM
Thanks for this guide, it has helped me a lot in avoiding deaths and understanding why people do what they do in above maps xD. Btw one more small detail which I would like to add; While running today I realised that axe-pulling Orrick to the bottom end of the map restricts him into making various circular zones in a small region which makes it easy to run to them and also if someone dies he can just re-spawn and re-attack boss without using ankhs.

Jordon Tan
01-13-2020, 12:23 AM
Does loot rerolls eg; magnate/ads reroll buff useful on olrick? For rare drops.
People been telling me to off it.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

Overgrown
01-13-2020, 05:25 AM
I add, when a skull on orrick's head pop, use glow or nekro AA to avoid death

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Hydrodanamics
01-22-2020, 04:53 PM
Nice, maybe this will help others

jazzbloonist
01-26-2020, 06:06 PM

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkNekro cant.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Overgrown
01-26-2020, 06:57 PM
Nekro cant.

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkThanks for correction, yes nekro can't [emoji28]

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

athenabb
01-29-2020, 12:37 AM
Very useful guideline!

NBestgirl
01-29-2020, 05:06 AM
Very usefull!!! Thank you!!!

danialazhad63
01-30-2020, 04:00 AM

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkWarrior heal skill can stop all incoming damage for 3 seconds

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200130/6cba9b32a141e566ee106dd539413ffb.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk