03-06-2019, 04:41 AM
Arlorian Tavern Crawl event, unless they change it this year

ismelly.al
03-06-2019, 05:06 AM
I hope they make it more exciting

Sent from my Flare_S4 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
03-06-2019, 05:38 AM
It means if you aren't wearing green u get a pinch!

Susanne
03-07-2019, 02:48 PM
It's like what we have where I live ( I don't participate anymore 😇 ) People act like mad things and run from pub to pub, imbibing lots of ale and then fall down a lot.
There's arm wrestling, barrel throwing, brawling, head butting, finger pointing, cow pat tossing and all manner of strange and wonderful customs.
Last year, my friend got the events mixed up and made cucumber sandwiches and lemonade for everyone, the doctors were amazed at how quickly she recovered...

Oakmaiden
03-07-2019, 03:41 PM
It's like what we have where I live ( I don't participate anymore �� ) People act like mad things and run from pub to pub, imbibing lots of ale and then fall down a lot.
There's arm wrestling, barrel throwing, brawling, head butting, finger pointing, cow pat tossing and all manner of strange and wonderful customs.
Last year, my friend got the events mixed up and made cucumber sandwiches and lemonade for everyone, the doctors were amazed at how quickly she recovered...

Oooh, is that a yearly gathering? How does one get an invitation? Color me green!

Fyrce
03-07-2019, 05:33 PM
lol @susanne

Kakashis
03-08-2019, 03:00 AM
I hope brawler sets return recolored at least!

Crankomaniac
03-08-2019, 03:04 AM
In this Event u need to get drunk and laid :-p

Susanne
03-08-2019, 04:56 AM
Steady on Crankomaniac. I can't participate in anything of that nature (Mr. Susie, may be looking in 😔). Things are quite fractious in the Susie Household since my fling with Bjorn was discovered, so I need to be good and conduct myself in a proper manner.
Actually, I got tired of Bjorn, he kept repeating himself and his dress sense was sadly lacking. I'm now in lurve with a mage. Sharp dresser if you're into the 1920s gangster look.."swoon".
From the moment he stepped on to the Fleet Ship attired in his suit with his hat tilted forward clutching his weapon, I fell overboard. Luckily I was wearing my vintage swimsuit and hat so we matched. Watch this space..do I hear the sound of wedding bells? 💒🔔