PDA

View Full Version : How many events is there?

THE GOLDEN KING
03-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Just curious since I forgot. There’s;

Goblin event
Tavern crawl event
Ursoths assault
Eggzavior event
Harvest event
Halloween event
Winter event

Maybe 2 or 3 more that I didn’t mention?

Btw which event is next? Goblin event or tavern crawl?
(EDIT) answered my own question, tavern crawl event next, should be the starting day 10-20 or in between those days of March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alghost
03-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Is gauntlet one? Anyways I’m pretty sure tavern crawl event is next I hope.

Warriorknown
03-06-2019, 02:19 PM
Valentines, Occupy Windmoore, AL Birthday

Oakmaiden
03-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Ursoth/goblin same event..

THE GOLDEN KING
03-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Ursoth/goblin same event..

It’s not...

jpkng
03-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Arlorian egg hunt (easter)

Motherless_Child
03-06-2019, 02:55 PM
Just curious since I forgot. There’s;

Goblin event
Tavern crawl event
Ursoths assault
Eggzavior event
Harvest event
Halloween event
Winter event

Maybe 2 or 3 more that I didn’t mention?

Btw which event is next? Goblin event or tavern crawl?
(EDIT) answered my own question, tavern crawl event next, should be the starting day 10-20 or in between those days of March.

Just be active and catch them.....

I do not see why knowing this is relevant to you, you've been a member since Jun 2015, you should have a good general idea about events by now.....

If you consider event knowledge "dire", why not just post something in the "suggestions" section about having some sort of access to something that lists an "event schedule" instead of posting a useless general discussion thread?

THE GOLDEN KING
03-06-2019, 03:07 PM

I do not see why knowing this is relevant to you, you've been a member since Jun 2015, you should have a good general idea about events by now.....

If you consider event knowledge "dire", why not just post something in the "suggestions" section about having some sort of access to something that lists an "event schedule" instead of posting a useless general discussion thread?

Why do you people have to be so negative? What happened to you? Two weeks ago you were fun and joyful now you’re negative and rude. Two sided much?

I’m just asking a question that’s what general discussion is for. This is not a suggestion that’s why it’s on not suggestions. talk about useless thread? You’re a useless comment. They change events almost every year, that’s why I’m asking, need proof? Last year we didn’t have a gauntlet event and this year we have new Chinese New Year event. Plus maybe some new members on forum might not know all the events either and this thread can help them out as well.

Now think before you act. If you don’t have anything nice to say or help contribute to the thread, don’t say anything at all. Have a great day!

Alghost
03-06-2019, 03:10 PM

Golden king is right, stop with the drama especially on a question type thread. Lol, you’re a 2014 member! Instead of causing drama maybe contribute to the thread since you’re a 1 year older member and should know all events BY NOW!!! XD

Motherless_Child
03-06-2019, 03:20 PM
Why do you people have to be so negative? What happened to you? Two weeks ago you were fun and joyful now you’re negative and rude. Two sided much?

I’m just asking a question that’s what general discussion is for. This is not a suggestion that’s why it’s on not suggestions. talk about useless thread? You’re a useless comment. They change events almost every year, that’s why I’m asking, need proof? Last year we didn’t have a gauntlet event and this year we have new Chinese New Year event. Plus maybe some new members on forum might not know all the events either and this thread can help them out as well.

Now think before you act. If you don’t have anything nice to say or help contribute to the thread, don’t say anything at all. Have a great day!

I'm still cool....

It's just seems that you are beginning to spam and that can become kind of "tiresome"......

It's like, post more relevantly or post less........

Crankomaniac
03-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Feels better to ignore him :-)

Scll
03-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Becouse he had a stroke and now he's mentally depressed that's why -doctor scll

Scll
03-06-2019, 04:16 PM
@goldenking I'm talking about my patience @motherless child

intizamfamily888
03-06-2019, 04:24 PM
Im playing since 2012 and i still dont know the correct order for the events lol.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Ebereasider
03-06-2019, 04:36 PM
I already made an event schedule, and intend to keep it updated regularly. here it is:

Here's the expected schedule of annual Arcane Legends events.
Let me know in comments if I missed anything...

Event Name
Occasion
Bane Item
Duration
Expected Start
Special Loots

Levlar/ Level Up
Expansion
-
2 weeks
Before Expansion
XP chests

Lunar New Year
Chinese New Year
-
2 weeks
Late January/ February
Mythic Spirit Ring, New year vanities, Zodiac pets (Wilbur, Timur, Zhulong etc.)

Lovecraft/ Hugthulu
Valentine's Day
Enthralled Talisman
2 weeks
February
Tainted & Endless Love sets, Set bonus pets (Kissogatha, Thog)

Arlorian Tavern Crawl
St Paddy's Day
-
2 weeks
Early March
Lucky Relic, Celtic & Lucky vanities

Arlorian Egg Hunt
Easter
Lucky Rabbit's Foot
2 weeks
April
Platinum & Gold eggs, Egg-shell set, Mythic Luck Ring, Rabbit pet (Cottonkill)

Marvalous Arlorians
Marvel Movies
-
1 week
Late April
Marvelous vanities

Goblin
Goblin Invasion
Cleansing Stone
2 weeks
May
Speed sets (Nox, Tox, Venom), Goblin vanities, Poison pets (Venim, Nightshade, Nilbog etc.)

Ursoth/ Elondrian
Ursoth's Assault
Elondrian Light Ward
2 weeks
July
Bloodgrub & Elondrian vanities, Unicorn pets (Wylenor, Tyranica etc.)

Eggstravaganza/ Eggzavier
If STS feels generous
-
1 week
August
All pet eggs up to Mythic, selection of Heroic & Arcane pet eggs

Harvest
Fall
-
1 week
September
Harvest vanities, Harvest pets (Churro, Gourdy etc.)

Halloween
Halloween
Necro-nom-nomicon
2 weeks
Mid October
Arcane Artifact, Mythic Luck Pendant, Halloween pets (Bejan, Quentin, Accalia, Fenris, Grimm, Gloom, Vlad etc.)

Birthday
AL Birthday
-
5 days
Mid November
Birthday vanities, Birthday pets (Cupcake, Strawberry Cupcake etc.)

Occupy Windmoore/ Jarl
Thanksgiving
-
9 days
November (Just After Birthday)
House Deeds (Tavern, Lodge, Cottage, Starter), Locations, Furniture Inventory & Housing Slots, Smelly & Dank vanities

Winter
Christmas & New Year
Empowered Orb of Ursume
3 weeks
Mid December
GL sets (Avarice, Greed, Desire), Winterfest & Dragon vanities, Christmas pets (Krampus, Rudolph, Prance, Breezaga etc.)

THE GOLDEN KING
03-06-2019, 04:43 PM
I already made an event schedule, and intend to keep it updated regularly. here it is:

Thank you :)

Alghost
03-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Becouse he had a stroke and now he's mentally depressed that's why -doctor scll

I’m not too sure but posting someone’s personal life with/without there permission is against forum tos.

Chronox
03-06-2019, 05:22 PM

You are such a toxic person, he is only asking a question, im from 2013 and I dont know the order of event either, r u mentally challenged bro? Dang ppl like u r the reason the world is like this...... *drops mic*...... How you like it....????.....

Alghost
03-06-2019, 05:33 PM
You are such a toxic person, he is only asking a question, im from 2013 and I dont know the order of event either, r u mentally challenged bro? Dang ppl like u r the reason the world is like this...... *drops mic*...... How you like it....????.....
I loled at this thanks man haha

Razererxx
03-06-2019, 06:09 PM

Only person who posts uselless posts here is you.I have seen you commenting everyone and everything saying they are this and that,that it is not place to write that,etc.Also you said i am here to tell the truth..What truth mate?You are only toxic and cold,if you think that is truth then you are wrong,because only stuff you are able to write is:"This is boring,you are uselless,You are not supossed to write here this,you are this,you are that,and blah blah blah blah blah blah.Stop being toxic to everyone and everything because you are only making yourself look like i***t,nothing else.

mhysaa
03-06-2019, 07:08 PM
So much hate, so much hate...
You don't fix a bad action doing the same. Calm down and don't TT people. Otherwise in the end is everyone equal.

Back to the thread St. Patrick ( tavern crawl) isn't before than goblin? Or Is after?

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
03-06-2019, 07:09 PM
So much hate, so much hate...
You don't fix a bad action doing the same. Calm down and don't TT people. Otherwise in the end is everyone equal.

Back to the thread St. Patrick ( tavern crawl) isn't before than goblin? Or Is after?

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

It’s before.

Jeoraseo
03-06-2019, 10:17 PM
True, and I have been playing since 2012 events do change from year to year.

Captainrock
03-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Oh Ghosh,most of the threads nowadays have become pointless due to such pointless arguments...

Alghost
03-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Oh Ghosh,most of the threads nowadays have become pointless due to such pointless arguments...

Negative people make pointless arguments:)

Motherless_Child
03-07-2019, 12:41 PM
Im playing since 2012 and i still dont know the correct order for the events lol.

Our personal discrepancies are "our own" problem.....

Motherless_Child
03-07-2019, 01:08 PM

Join date, Feb, 2018.....

Alghost
03-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Join date, Feb, 2018.....
Can you stop? Thread has already been answered. *Attention seeker 101* smh

intizamfamily888
03-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Our personal discrepancies are "our own" problem.....Idk why everybody is soo negative nowadays. The thread opener just asked a normal question. Answer it if u can, if u have some psychological problems and need to show this by posting useless bullsh*t filled with negativity, go visit a doctor instead of answering here. We are humans and not everybody has time to study the order of events for a virtual game. There's something called reallife and having the focus on there is no reason to get bombed with negative sh*t.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-07-2019, 01:21 PM
THREAD CLOSED , thank you to all who participated and contributed to the the thread, even those who’ve been negative and trying to bring others down.
*you know who you are*
Have a great day everyone !!!