PDA

View Full Version : Leech Study

LelouchX
12-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Ok, so i'm sure many of you are thinking "really, do we need a leech study?" Well, i thought so and didn't see anything on the forums about it (sorry if there was one of these that i missed already) so i decided to do it. Well, the description doesn't specifically state that the damage done to the opponent is the amount of health you receive (yes it is implied), and since transference doesn't work that way, i figured i would check it out.

So i went to SY5 and used it on one of those ops that heals a bunch of times. the damage of leech ranged from 26-39, and i always got the same amount of health that i damaged the enemy for. I decided to throw decay in there and see how that affected the damage. now the damage was 29-43, and i got the same amount of health back once again.

Well, that's it. i had custom plasmatech with a whistler equipped, not that it matters really for the purposes i did this for. i was planning on trying this on different enemies, but didn't feel the need to.

Suspicion confirmed.

saiyen
12-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Hey can u post ur skill build?
N which skill build will be best for pvp < eng >

LelouchX
12-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Check the link in my sig for my skill build, it's for PvE though. I have some ideas of what i'll be doing for PvP, i've tested some skills but using plat to switch between PvP and PvE builds has gotten on my nerves, so i'm leveling my end-game PvP toon as we speak. After that i'll be able to finalize my PvP build, but what i can tell you is that transference is glitched ATM, it heals the opponents after it hits them. I posted it in the glitch section (CLICK HERE) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?44278-Engi-Transference-Glitch)

LelouchX
12-05-2011, 10:54 AM
also check this thread for some info about buffs in PvP (CLICK HERE) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?44520-Protection)