PDA

View Full Version : Best Pet for Rogue?

Cheton
03-08-2019, 05:08 PM
Hey all! I started playing arcane legends again have about 1.7m gold.

What’s the best pet for Rogue? (PVE)

Can anyone also recommend a build for rogue?

Drkaq
03-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Glowstik all the way

mhysaa
03-08-2019, 09:40 PM
Hey all! I started playing arcane legends again have about 1.7m gold.

What’s the best pet for Rogue? (PVE)

Can anyone also recommend a build for rogue?Well you have many options..
I use much Hero fenris as status is good, and not much expensive, also hero magma. As skill u can use venim, cotton, nilbog, breeze, depending where you going.

Build also depends where you going to farm. And your lvl. But full dex and aimed is a must, and (in my opinion) to farm normal/hard pve is good + Pierce+razor+ trap.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Donquixoth
03-09-2019, 01:28 AM
I prefer heroic accalia over heroic fenris, 15% crit for a rogue is a great addition.

Fyrce
03-09-2019, 02:13 AM
The next gold or plat tier event free pet. Before that, check pets in auction for cheap-ish one unless you already have an acceptable pet to use.

After you farm some, play some and get familiar with the game some, check out your stable some, you might consider others.

Azziah
03-09-2019, 08:11 AM
I prefer heroic accalia over heroic fenris, 15% crit for a rogue is a great addition.

For rogues, Heroic Fenris is better, because of the armor bonus. Rogues already have enough crit, but can often die easily in combat, making the armor bonus more needed for fighting.

Captainrock
03-09-2019, 08:41 AM
Heroic cottonkill is best pet under 1.1m
Other pets are already mentioned in the above posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhysaa
03-09-2019, 07:23 PM
For rogues, Heroic Fenris is better, because of the armor bonus. Rogues already have enough crit, but can often die easily in combat, making the armor bonus more needed for fighting.Yep

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Alwarez
03-09-2019, 08:21 PM
Glowstik all the way

Best pet for price manipulaters