PDA

View Full Version : Can you ever have too much Dex?

Relis
07-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Does the return ever diminish when putting points into dex?

Jstizar
07-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Does the return ever diminish when putting points into dex?

Not an expert on dex...where is banned...but to my knowledge, No. Im sure there is a certain amount of points you need to put into dex to get a a return from it. For instance, 16 points in strength will give you 1 h/s, so im sure there is a certain amount of points that needs to be put into dex to actually raise hit chance, dodge chance and whatever else dex effects. The strength and h/s reference is a little out there because i don't think it is uniform, in that i don't think another 16 point sin str will raise h/s.

edit: However, I could be completely wrong ;P.

BeardedBear
07-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Not an expert on dex...where is banned...but to my knowledge, No. Im sure there is a certain amount of points you need to put into dex to get a a return from it. For instance, 16 points in strength will give you 1 h/s, so im sure there is a certain amount of points that needs to be put into dex to actually raise hit chance, dodge chance and whatever else dex effects. The strength and h/s reference is a little out there because i don't think it is uniform, in that i don't think another 16 point sin str will raise h/s.

edit: However, I could be completely wrong ;P.

It doesn't work like that, it's like experience and lvling, it takes more str to get another point of h/p regen each time. I could have sworn someone typed this up but I'm having trouble finding it.