PDA

View Full Version : Nuke the miner!

Ghosti
12-03-2011, 12:32 AM
I really hope sts gets rid of miner's elixer. Imo it really screws the magic out of pure farming. In addition to the new update arriving I feel the consignment shop as well as the SL economy will be so influx with gear/weapons and in regards to the trickle down effect of how people will be avalianle to them through rollar coaster prices..I apologize for the rant but I see nothing good coming from this.

serprus
12-03-2011, 12:36 AM
The Miner elixer was I feel really abused and soon everyone got the pink pistols which really took away from the rarity of the item. The more people have a super rare item the less i feel like trying to get it for myself.

Skeletonlord
12-03-2011, 01:13 AM
Yea. The elixir gets people all sorts of rare purples and pinks, and takes away the experience of the game

MightyMicah
12-03-2011, 01:14 AM
When Sts implented this, I believe what they had in mind was reducing the inflation of the market. Now pinks aren't as rare, and should therefore be less expensive. Did their idea work? Imo it's to early to tell.

Slant
12-03-2011, 03:34 AM
hmm several threads on this topic but yeah it does spoil the drops items except the pinks, and its ok on the helm-back-vest purps but ruins the economy for all other rare items, spoils the plat-to credit ratio in the store, and (one more time lol) is the same as listing in game items in the plat store

Miner
01-13-2012, 07:11 AM
Sorry? O_O

Kahlua
01-13-2012, 07:20 AM
Sorry? O_O

LOL

Swimmingstar
01-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Ugh. It's cool anyway, barely anyone uses but people who do help market. It's stable, no complaints, no complaints! No necro, no necro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!