View Full Version : Iron Source Offers are a failure

Grimmonix
03-08-2019, 10:49 PM
I ha e completed a few of their offers none I believe one 1 was rewarded , so I started doing the paid offers and those arent paying either , it's frustrating, yesterday I contacted them with no help, so I tried again today , paid again and no plat on sight , very disappointing specially the paid ones its money

Crankomaniac
03-09-2019, 08:27 AM
U need to wait a couple days around 3-5 days to get ur reward.

Depends on which offer u took

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Grimmonix
03-09-2019, 02:40 PM

Smh that dont seem right

Snowdager
03-09-2019, 02:47 PM

No, it takes a few hours, according to iron source.

Hadec
03-09-2019, 04:09 PM
No, it takes a few hours, according to iron source.ive done the offer like 1 month almost now still no platinum back...any idea what to do?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Snowdager
03-09-2019, 04:26 PM
ive done the offer like 1 month almost now still no platinum back...any idea what to do?

Well you can submit a support ticket, however you will be required to take a Screenshot as proof. Also to spare you from wasting your time, iron source also requires the advertisers confirmation that you completed the offer, so according to Iron source, the advertiser that failed to confirm your offers completion in the first place, must confirm in order for them to accept your ticket on not receiving your platinum.

Hadec
03-09-2019, 04:51 PM
Well you can submit a support ticket, however you will be required to take a Screenshot as proof. Also to spare you from wasting your time, iron source also requires the advertisers confirmation that you completed the offer, so according to Iron source, the advertiser that failed to confirm your offers completion in the first place, must confirm in order for them to accept your ticket on not receiving your platinum.any idea of the email??i do have screenshots of buying the offer requirements!!

Encryptions
03-09-2019, 05:35 PM
I send them tickets and they reject my offers.
On their website they are a 1 star.

Snowdager
03-09-2019, 06:29 PM
I send them tickets and they reject my offers.
On their website they are a 1 star.

That’s quite true

Hadec
03-09-2019, 06:29 PM
That’s quite trueive didnt got a reply from them yet

Kaziscate
03-10-2019, 04:32 PM
Yeah I'd say that they have a pretty flawed, confusing, and frustrating system. During the double offer for the winter event, I was declined 1000 platinum from one of those "reach a certain level" kind of offers. I contacted support and they wanted me to give my advertising ID through some 2 star app. They nor the app didn't provide instructions on giving my advertising ID, so I spent hours trying to figure out how I give my ID. After I got that done, I had to wait 2-3 weeks for a response. After many days of waiting, they rejected my platinum. So much wasted time...

Grimmonix
03-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Advertising I'd is easy to find is if you have android > go settings > go google> then > ads

Kaziscate
03-10-2019, 05:30 PM
Advertising I'd is easy to find is if you have android > go settings > go google> then > ads

It was iPhone

Darkrai
03-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Also it is really confusing as to where that play goes, so far i know iron source (or tapjoy) gives the plat to the email adress u used for that Ad. lets say u had to make an account on a site and u use Arcane@hotmail.com but your AL account is bound to Dogsarethebest@hotmail.com. plat will go Arcane@hotmail.com since that was the email used on the ad site and i can confirm this since it has happend to me.