PDA

View Full Version : Dear STS,(not a complaint)

Onaraasider
12-03-2011, 03:53 AM
Dear STS,

I have seen lots of complaint letters that you guys get, and decided, to change the pattern and write a thank-you note.First,i would like to thank you for the creation of pocket legends,ever since i got this game,7-8 months ago,i have been hooked ever since,even as a "noob" i was walking around as a bear with wands,having fun.pocket legends is the best app on my iPad(besides the app store).i had never played an mmorpg game before i tried pocket legends, i searched more mmorpg games,but i couldn't find one as great as pocket legends.Second,you guys always make the greatest updates,though you guys often make mistakes,you always try your best to fix them.you give us the best content possible and try your hardest to keep us all happy.let me break down specific content that most of the community likes,we love the exp curves,all lvl 66 like the elite armor(except a few mages),people like the aoa program,goa program,etc.We also like the new content you are continuously adding,such as:vanity pets,campaigns,party hats,new items,etc.Once,again thanks for all you guys have done,and continue to do a great job.

sincerely,
onaraasider

P.S i cant wait till the winter festival event it sounds like fun.

Onaraasider
12-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Yeah you're right this game is great:)
Super fun
Also like to give thanks to Spacetime Studios
Good jobs guys:Dhaha,nice sig

Charlie Watson
03-19-2016, 10:07 AM
I downloaded game of war and got to level needed bit I didn't get my platinum from nexus how do I get it

humiiii
03-19-2016, 01:08 PM
I downloaded game of war and got to level needed bit I didn't get my platinum from nexus how do I get it
email sts with a screenshot of your game of war's level

Burningdex
03-19-2016, 06:21 PM
necro, where r u.

yfilc
03-22-2016, 04:02 AM
Wait that actually works?

Zylum
03-23-2016, 03:56 AM
Lol looking forward too events.. Lmao

Befs
03-23-2016, 03:07 PM