PDA

View Full Version : PvP exPosedD

Bakehouse
03-10-2019, 11:02 AM
I feel like the game has lost way too many users over the years. Sts has been adding in new mods / items / eggs etc
Which is basically for the rich. Back in 2013 PvP never used to be this way. I'm sure a few reading this would be old players
And they'd know. Majority of this game is played by Richies , who are bored of the game as well. I come online just to check the auc nothing else , I used to be in bracket (26-28) which was op , many clashes between amazing guilds like ( THE GOD ARMY VS ELITE TWINKS VS BLACKLISTED.There used to be a time when tarlok set was the best and Madison was op for rouge's and crawly for tanks. No para no awake no hero pets no per slots. Pure PvP , which made random enduldge into it too . Players were of equal caliber with just legendary items and gems. Having glacial or slag as per was considered as rich. Everyone could afford gears. I hope sts does something about reviving PvP
If you guys relate please comment below ty

THE GOLDEN KING
03-10-2019, 11:11 AM
I feel like the game has lost way too many users over the years. Sts has been adding in new mods / items / eggs etc
Which is basically for the rich. Back in 2013 PvP never used to be this way. I'm sure a few reading this would be old players
And they'd know. Majority of this game is played by Richies , who are bored of the game as well. I come online just to check the auc nothing else , I used to be in bracket (26-28) which was op , many clashes between amazing guilds like ( THE GOD ARMY VS ELITE TWINKS VS BLACKLISTED.There used to be a time when tarlok set was the best and Madison was op for rouge's and crawly for tanks. No para no awake no hero pets no per slots. Pure PvP , which made random enduldge into it too . Players were of equal caliber with just legendary items and gems. Having glacial or slag as per was considered as rich. Everyone could afford gears. I hope sts does something about reviving PvP

Elite Twinks and The God Army we’re pvp level 5-11 not 26-28... We all miss the old days, but we have to move on. Not every good thing lives forever. Sts said they were going to work on pvp(slowly) right now they practically “perfected” pve. Give pvp some time cause good things don’t just happen over night. We did lose a lot of players about 3/7ths of AL’s total population from what I can see but this year I see an improvement of new players and old coming back. Complaining about pvp wont bring it back(we’ve been complaining about it since 2016) just give it time and you’ll be alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bakehouse
03-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Elite Twinks and The God Army we’re pvp level 5-11 not 26-28... We all miss the old days, but we have to move on. Not every good thing lives forever. Sts said they were going to work on pvp(slowly) right now they practically “perfected” pve. Give pvp some time cause good things don’t just happen over night. We did lose a lot of players about 3/7ths of AL’s total population from what I can see but this year I see an improvement of new players and old coming back. Complaining about pvp wont bring it back(we’ve been complaining about it since 2016) just give it time and you’ll be alright.

Very well said

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 11:51 AM

I too think PVP should maybe get more attention.........

I feel PVP is too stat/proc/awakening based and for that reason, I do not even attempt to run.... Maybe PVP should be more skilled based?????

Alghost
03-10-2019, 11:57 AM

I feel PVP is too stat/proc/awakening based and for that reason, I do not even attempt to run.... Maybe PVP should be more skilled based?????

Sorry but I disagree, I spend money on this game so can be above average . I ain’t gone let no noob rogue beat a warrior with op stats just cause it’s “skilled”.

Bakehouse
03-10-2019, 12:10 PM

Yes it should be more skill based like how it was before. With combos and timings etc. Now it's just items that over power you
This is the only way to revive PvP

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Sorry but I disagree, I spend money on this game so can be above average . I ain’t gone let no noob rogue beat a warrior with op stats just cause it’s “skilled”.

Only "scrubs/noobs" have satisfaction out of dominating maps due to buying procs, op weapons/gear, and awakenings...... I play other PVP games (A FPS, to be exact), and I am only into that because of the "skill based" aspect.... When skill is the "pure" dominator, PVP is much more fun/relevant.....

Alghost
03-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Only "scrubs/noobs" have satisfaction out of dominating maps due to buying procs, op weapons/gear, and awakenings...... I play other PVP games (A FPS, to be exact), and I am only into that because of the "skill based" aspect.... When skill is the "pure" dominator, PVP is much more fun/relevant.....

If the player is as skilled as you mentioned, Player Should have no problem beating a “noob” that buys procs and pets.

Bakehouse
03-10-2019, 12:58 PM
If the player is as skilled as you mentioned, Player Should have no problem beating a “noob” that buys procs and pets.

Exactly why he said the game should be more skill based.

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 01:19 PM

Shut up....

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 01:23 PM

PVP should never be about "amount of money spent"...........

That just kills it, hence the "current situation"......

Money should only equate to "access" in PVP.... Just my opinion.....

Chronox
03-10-2019, 01:33 PM
PVP should never be about "amount of money spent"...........

That just kills it, hence the "current situation"......

Money should only equate to "access" in PVP.... Just my opinion.....

Here he goes again with his useless rants, i swear this kid got issues irl so he takes it out on players on a gaming forum. *drops mic*

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 01:36 PM
Here he goes again with his useless rants, i swear this kid got issues irl so he takes it out on players on a gaming forum. *drops mic*

Hummmm...

I'm just "relevantly" responding to the OP's post and the "opposition".........

Please reply how I am out of line?

Chronox
03-10-2019, 01:40 PM
Hummmm...

Telling someone to shut up just cuz u dont like what he/she said isnt construction. If you arent too please on what someone said then keep it to yourself, that guy did not insult you in any way.

Please tell me how YOU were in line?

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 01:43 PM

Hummmm...

I told them to "shut up" because their approach is basically equivalent to "deal with my enhancement or don't duel"......

Where does that get the game as a "whole"?????

Please explain?????

Stop thinking "one sided"..... You are too stupid to be depended on in that area....... "If your mindset is on, no skilled PVP".........

Chronox
03-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Hummmm...

I told them to "shut up" because their approach is basically equivalent to "deal with my enhancement or don't duel"......

Where does that get the game as a "whole"?????

Please explain?????

Stop thinking "one sided"..... You are too stupid to be depended on in that area....... "If your mindset is on, no skilled PVP".........

Again, telling someone to shut up becuz u dont like what they said isnt constructive nor helpful, also im not being one sided, idc for this pvp crap, if i did i would give my opinion. Im sure if u 1v1 me any time you'll die becuz u have no skill sir, ive seen u before ^^.

Anyays i'll be the grown up here and end this useless convo since u got mental issue irl,

viel gluck!

Alghost
03-10-2019, 02:04 PM
"deal with my enhancement or don't duel"......

Exactly , just because you can’t afford to become op don’t mean everyone can’t be OP.

“What! you bought that ebone aegis and just because I can’t afford it, it’s not fair?” Quit crying over everything. The game Has been like this this since cap 26-71. If you can afford to buy arcane hooks at 26 then somehow it’s not fair for the rest of the players?

Grow up already get out of the basement and into the real world, guess what! newsflash!!the real world is like that too. “Hey I can’t afford that nice house and cool car! That’s not fair!” XD get your () off the couch and work for all the good and nice stuff You want instead of blaming everyone because you don’t want to work hard to get all these nice things.

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 02:08 PM
Again, telling someone to shut up becuz u dont like what they said isnt constructive nor helpful, also im not being one sided, idc for this pvp crap, if i did i would give my opinion. Im sure if u 1v1 me any time you'll die becuz u have no skill sir, ive seen u before ^^.

Anyays i'll be the grown up here and end this useless convo since u got mental issue irl,

viel gluck!

So, why are you replying??? Just bored????

PVP posts are preferred if you "at least" have an interest in it.... If not, just "shut up"... Simple as that.....

THE GOLDEN KING
03-10-2019, 02:10 PM
Exactly , just because you can’t afford to become op don’t mean everyone can’t be OP.

“What! you bought that ebone aegis and just because I can’t afford it, it’s not fair?” Quit crying over everything. The game Has been like this this since cap 26-71. If you can afford to buy arcane hooks at 26 then somehow it’s not fair for the rest of the players?

Grow up already get out of the basement and into the real world, guess what! newsflash!!the real world is like that too. “Hey I can’t afford that nice house and cool car! That’s not fair!” XD get your () off the couch and work for all the good and nice stuff You want instead of blaming everyone because you don’t want to work hard to get all these nice things.

Agreed, I spend money on this game too, to become above average as-well. I enjoy the game so spend money on it to keep it going. Since I spend money on this game, I too expect to be better than the average player. What’s the point of me spending hundreds of dollars on the game if the next guy who spends nothing can be as strong or stronger than me? Now that’s not fair@Child.

Chronox
03-10-2019, 02:10 PM
The guy with the mental problems irl dang, sad sad individuals, now he's butthurt. Viel gluck, reply all u want now, wont see my reply again becuz im not butthurt like you are sir ^^

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 02:13 PM

Hummmmm....

I have no "grudge" against PVP......

I was just replying to the OP because I'd like to PVP but, I will not in the current PVP state......

If "afford" is your idea of "good PVP", then you should probably just make AL an allotment on your bank account.......

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Agreed, I spend money on this game too, to become above average as-well. I enjoy the game so spend money on it to keep it going. Since I spend money on this game, I too expect to be better than the average player. What’s the point of me spending hundreds of dollars on the game if the next guy who spends nothing can be as strong or stronger than me? Now that’s not fair@Child.

What's the point of PVP if people just rely on money spent??? BORING!!! Which is why you all are PVPing alone...... The "facts" rule here.....

Alghost
03-10-2019, 02:18 PM
Hummmmm....

I have no "grudge" against PVP......

I was just replying to the OP because I'd like to PVP but, I will not in the current PVP state......

If "afford" is your idea of "good PVP", then you should probably just make AL an allotment on your bank account.......

If you don’t want to help support the game...
(By funding it)

And just complain on how “Bad” it is on every thread

Maybe just play another game?

I was just replying on how stupid that statement was” deal with my enhancements or don’t duel”

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 02:23 PM
If you don’t want to help support the game...
(By funding it)

And just complain on how “Bad” it is on every thread

Maybe just play another game?

I was just replying on how stupid that statement was” deal with my enhancements or don’t duel”

Then stay out of my posts.......

I'm not one to just sit back and "ignore" replies........

If you do not like my "replies", stop replying to my posts.... Simple as that....

THE GOLDEN KING
03-10-2019, 02:28 PM
What's the point of PVP if people just rely on money spent??? BORING!!! Which is why you all are PVPing alone...... The "facts" rule here.....

Not sure what game you play sir but endgame pvp and level 63 pvp are actually active. If you pvp some lower level than that then of course it’s dead SPACE TIME STUDIOS killed it off because they wanted endgame not twink.

It’s not boring at all, boring is what I call a pro with maxed out gear killing a noob with epic gear 10 levels lower than his current level.

I’d rather see the outcome of two maxed players brawl out to find out who’s strongest instead of accurately predicting “who’s going to win? The level 61 player with with epic gear and legendary weap with loki as a pet? Or the Maxed out 71 pro with heroic Samuel and perfect awakened gear?” These are actually relevant unlike your so called outdated 5 year old facts... I’m sorry but you’re not relevant here... have a great day!

Alghost
03-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Then stay out of my posts.......

I'm not one to just sit back and "ignore" replies........

If you do not like my "replies", stop replying to my posts.... Simple as that....

You forgot the part where if someone doesn’t agree with you it doesn’t mean they’re wrong and you don’t tell them to shut up XD, child

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 02:34 PM
Not sure what game you play sir but endgame pvp and level 63 pvp are actually active. If you pvp some lower level than that then of course it’s dead SPACE TIME STUDIOS killed it off because they wanted endgame not twink.

It’s not boring at all, boring is what I call a pro with maxed out gear killing a noob with epic gear 10 levels lower than his current level.

I’d rather see the outcome of two maxed players brawl out to find out who’s strongest instead of accurately predicting “who’s going to win? The level 61 player with with epic gear and legendary weap with loki as a pet? Or the Maxed out 71 pro with heroic Samuel and perfect awakened gear?” These are actually relevant unlike your so called outdated 5 year old facts... I’m sorry but you’re not relevant here... have a great day!

Gear, gear, gear......... PVP is BORING when it is so proc, gear, and awakening dependent........

Like I said, I play other games where vanities and daily issued credits are more relevant.... Here in AL, you cannot win........

Your opinion is your opinion but, I can assure you that your "opinion" is "never" what I or any other sensible thinker would take seriously...

Alghost
03-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Gear, gear, gear......... PVP is BORING when it is so proc, gear, and awakening dependent........

Like I said, I play other games where vanities and daily issued credits are more relevant.... Here in AL, you cannot win........

Your opinion is your opinion but, I can assure you that your "opinion" is "never" what I or any other sensible thinker would take seriously...

So you’re referring us as none sensible players the players who actually support the game and like it?

Take my advice and find another game since all you do is “complain this, complain that, you’re wrong, I’m right”. The only one irrelevant is you and only you, notice how no one’s on your side. That should’ve given you a hint to (your words “shut up” XD)

“here in AL you cannot win” well me and golden are winning, why? Because we actually enjoy the game and support it. Unlike those who just complain and disrespect others.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-10-2019, 02:53 PM
what I or any other sensible thinker would take seriously...

Im sorry but what? You think you’re hovering above the rest of us or something? You’re ego gets bigger with each post. Please respect others opinions and don’t behave as your “better” than everyone else. Try to have a good day alright?

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 02:53 PM
So you’re referring us as none sensible players the players who actually support the game and like it?

Take my advice and find another game since all you do is “complain this, complain that, you’re wrong, I’m right”. The only one irrelevant is you and only you, notice how no one’s on your side. That should’ve given you a hint to (your words “shut up” XD)

“here in AL you cannot win” well me and golden are winning, why? Because we actually enjoy the game and support it. Unlike those who just complain and disrespect others.

Again, just shut up......

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 03:00 PM
Im sorry but what? You think you’re hovering above the rest of us or something? You’re ego gets bigger with each post. Please respect others opinions and don’t behave as your “better” than everyone else. Try to have a good day alright?

Please don't recommend that.... When I hit the "Powerball", I will have "that"good day.... Until then, screw everyday..... Thanks for "caring", though.....

Alghost
03-10-2019, 03:00 PM
Again, just shut up......
Say sorry first and then I’ll be quiet. Btw telling people to shut up is against forum rules for a 2014 forum user you don’t even know what the rulers are. Smh

THE GOLDEN KING
03-10-2019, 03:03 PM
Please don't recommend that.... When I hit the "Powerball", I will have "that"good day.... Until then, screw everyday..... Thanks for "caring", though.....

Stop wishing for things to happen and just go for it. No ones just gonna hand things over that easy.

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Say sorry first and then I’ll be quiet. Btw telling people to shut up is against forum rules for a 2014 forum user you don’t even know what the rulers are. Smh

Ok... I'm sorry..... I did no intentional "wrong".... Just replying....... Sorry if I'm offending anyone.... It's just, if you post, be ready for the replies.....

But, I don't mean to be mean or disrespectful...

Chronox
03-10-2019, 03:08 PM
This guy is mentally ill i swear to god, the ego is so big its getting to a point where every post is becoming annoying.

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 03:10 PM
This guy is mentally ill i swear to god, the ego is so big its getting to a point where every post is becoming annoying.

Ok.... We were clearly cleaning this up.... Why the extra salt?????

Chronox
03-10-2019, 03:11 PM
Ok.... We were clearly cleaning this up.... Why the extra salt?????

then end it now and stop quacking

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 03:18 PM
then end it now and stop quacking

OK.... Done....

No more "quacking" from me.... LOL....

Browdy666
03-10-2019, 03:49 PM
"ohh he has ebon? ohh he has OP awakes ohh he has op ss ohh he has nekro? Not fair! Do what i say!" And "Again, just shut up......" Hahahahahh child... Free advice - download Tetris or Dota 2 ;) Its like in life someone has a better car someone has a better house why you cant understand it? its simple. No money - no honey. Sorry and grow up.

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 03:54 PM
"ohh he has ebon? ohh he has OP awakes ohh he has op ss ohh he has nekro? Not fair! Do what i say!" And "Again, just shut up......" Hahahahahh child... Free advice - download Tetris or Dota 2 ;) Its like in life someone has a better car someone has a better house why you cant understand it? its simple. No money - no honey. Sorry and grow up.

OHHH... I have extra awakening damage, oh I have a "proc", oh I have unstoppable armor, "come duel me"......

After a clown like you says that, we get the current state of AL PVP.... Enjoy "by yourself".... LOL.......

Susanne
03-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Hi. I don't usually get drawn into this kind of thread but I feel that certain people have been unfair and I can't stand unfairness.
The PvP we had was destroyed by rich players and I've seen many people say this in the past. Can't understand why everyone who used to complain about PvP dying (and I mean the days when there were twink guilds) haven't posted on here to say as much.
As most people know, I'm not a PvP player but I gave it a go in the early days and I'm not good at it. I did, however, enjoy chatting to the twinks and admired the way they chatted about the skill of playing. Some even tried to teach me and it was difficult, in fact it looked quite complicated. Complicated to them trying to teach me and complicated to me trying to learn. I'm too clumsy and a lost cause. 😊 but that's by the way.
Then, people started going in overpowered with op pets etc. We all know what happened. The free to play twinks didn't stand a chance although they gave it their best shot (no pun intended).
I try to see both sides and valid points have been made. I know my opinion won't count but when someone apologised on here and that apology was ignored it looked one sided and a bit like ganging.
Anyway, I hope there will be a solution to the PvP debate, one that suits all.
Kind regards. Susie.

Browdy666
03-10-2019, 05:05 PM
OHHH... I have extra awakening damage, oh I have a "proc", oh I have unstoppable armor, "come duel me"......

After a clown like you says that, we get the current state of AL PVP.... Enjoy "by yourself".... LOL.......
Child, you lied.

"OK.... Done....

No more "quacking" from me.... LOL...."

And yes of course ill enjoy, because 71 lvl bracket is active) And yes im glad that you
accept the fact that you are clown due to this conversation.

Bakehouse
03-10-2019, 08:09 PM

I too spend money on the game to be above average. PvP is dead because of less amount of players playing and not who's strong and who's not. Back then there was no one shot one kill of any sort and the richies were absolutely DESTROYING the scrubs , the scrubs didn't stop playing tho because they had good gear at a reasonable price. Aint I right? The rich stayed rich back then as well , they had hooks and maul which made them better than the scrubs , but the scrubs didn't leave the game because they weren't strong enough they left because they were not able to match up with the rising updates of awakes and way too expensive items . Clashes are now one sided as hell

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 08:18 PM
I too spend money on the game to be above average. PvP is dead because of less amount of players playing and not who's strong and who's not. Back then there was no one shot one kill of any sort and the richies were absolutely DESTROYING the scrubs , the scrubs didn't stop playing tho because they had good gear at a reasonable price. Aint I right? The rich stayed rich back then as well , they had hooks and maul which made them better than the scrubs , but the scrubs didn't leave the game because they weren't strong enough they left because they were not able to match up with the rising updates of awakes and way too expensive items . Clashes are now one sided as hell

Ignore him... He just posts for "points" or something...... He doesn't post "relevantly"....

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 08:23 PM
Child, you lied.

"OK.... Done....

No more "quacking" from me.... LOL...."

And yes of course ill enjoy, because 71 lvl bracket is active) And yes im glad that you
accept the fact that you are clown due to this conversation.

Cool... Then enjoy........... If it's so active and FUN, why are PVPers complaining???? Is there some sort of alternate "reality" that you're experiencing and we're missing?

Bakehouse
03-10-2019, 08:35 PM
Indeed , PvP 71 is active no doubts and it's hectic and fun with fast gameplay
But it's just that even end game PvP players really really wanna go back to twinking. Thats the og
But we really can't due to lack of users playing PvP in the lower lvls.
Feels bad to say this but if you see , the pros fed on the scrubs in twinks but not with one shot etc there was always a fight
Now since the ALOT of the scrubs quit due to good items that are way too expensive and out of their bounds , pros too are bored twinking

THE GOLDEN KING
03-10-2019, 08:55 PM
Ignore him... He just posts for "points" or something...... He doesn't post "relevantly"....

Alright I left you alone and now you come crawling back trying to start something with me again? What’s wrong with you, I already said have a nice day. What more do you want? Post for points? My posts are actually factual which means I can get REAL evidence to prove my “points”. Which I’ve done so multiple times on different arguments with different forum users which end up getting fussy and enraged because they were proven wrong.

The only one that doesn’t still post relevantly is you because you still think we’re back in 2013. The only reason why you’re upset is because I could enjoy and afford pvp gear while you’re stuck complaining and blaming everyone because you want everything free.

I’m not disagreeing with you, who doesn’t like twink. Pvp level 10, those were the days the best ones. But sts is the one who decides what’s good for the game and what’s not. So if they killed off twink, so be it.

They killed off twink in 2016 and we’ve complained about it up till now, 3 years complaining and no change. What do you think that means? Listen I love twink I really do, but there’s nothing we can do about. Sts won’t change the awakening system because that’s their main money flow. Awakening is what killed off twink, unless sts removes/disables awakening you can say goodbye to twink forever.

I’m sorry OP for turning your thread into a “war zone” I take full responsibility for every toxic thing that has happened on this thread. Again I’m sorry.

Motherless_Child
03-11-2019, 01:09 AM
Alright I left you alone and now you come crawling back trying to start something with me again? What’s wrong with you, I already said have a nice day. What more do you want? Post for points? My posts are actually factual which means I can get REAL evidence to prove my “points”. Which I’ve done so multiple times on different arguments with different forum users which end up getting fussy and enraged because they were proven wrong.

The only one that doesn’t still post relevantly is you because you still think we’re back in 2013. The only reason why you’re upset is because I could enjoy and afford pvp gear while you’re stuck complaining and blaming everyone because you want everything free.

I’m not disagreeing with you, who doesn’t like twink. Pvp level 10, those were the days the best ones. But sts is the one who decides what’s good for the game and what’s not. So if they killed off twink, so be it.

They killed off twink in 2016 and we’ve complained about it up till now, 3 years complaining and no change. What do you think that means? Listen I love twink I really do, but there’s nothing we can do about. Sts won’t change the awakening system because that’s their main money flow. Awakening is what killed off twink, unless sts removes/disables awakening you can say goodbye to twink forever.

I’m sorry OP for turning your thread into a “war zone” I take full responsibility for every toxic thing that has happened on this thread. Again I’m sorry.

Ok.... Let's just pop open a cold one and call it a day.... *aaaaaahhhhhhhhh*..... "Dang, it's cold".... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostNoob
03-11-2019, 01:30 AM
Hmm.. A free to play game that relies on selling powerful items to stay alive... I wonder why pvp is the way it is.

If a game is f2p, which some just cant stand spending a dime on the game, is going to be plagued with this "only played by richies".."buy your to a win". Its going to happen especially when PvE and PvP share gears. If this wasnt relevant, idk if we would even have a game to play.

There were months of available "no awakens..op gear.. Only rich ect ect ect" of PvP at any lvl below 46 and i didnt see any of these pvp guys playing that. To lazy to do it, but will be the first to come on forums to complain..haha, funny and sad i guess. Anyways! I get drawn into needless arguments..i figured i would say what i have said for a while now. PvE is doing good though StS! Ty! Waiting on AL 2 atm :p.

Vvards
03-11-2019, 02:01 AM
Can a dev please close this thread already, there’s literally nothing here but hate and toxicity

Olympus
03-11-2019, 09:55 PM
26-28 was DECIMATION!! We ruled pvp back then ;)

ssbake
03-12-2019, 07:25 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkActually tga were 26-28 too , i cus i was a blacklisted and we had clashes back then

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Alghost
03-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Actually tga were 26-28 too , i cus i was a blacklisted and we had clashes back then

What year they play 26-28? I’ve never seen them play any other level besides 7-10 and 43

ssbake
03-12-2019, 02:52 PM
What year they play 26-28? I’ve never seen them play any other level besides 7-10 and 43during 26 cap and then till 36 or 41 i think
and then they left

Alwarez
03-12-2019, 05:27 PM

In actual PVP games, e.g. MOBA games, you spend your money for unique looks to be different from the next guy.

Most probably STS MOBA Call of champions didn't meet economical expectations because skins were introduced right before its shutdown instead of start. Everybody in this game was exactly like "next guy" until the end.