PDA

View Full Version : Herioc cottonkill AA

Vid AL
03-10-2019, 11:56 AM

Rymelic
03-10-2019, 11:58 AM
Glowstick's AA is Way to better for damage rogues ^-^ it also removes poison effects and more

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Vid AL
03-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Glowstick's AA is Way to better for damage rogues ^-^ it also removes poison effects and more

Sent from my Le X507 using TapatalkI get this but glowstik is not good enough, it only has good protection for about 3 seconds, cottons aa last too long and is too op for pvp, I'm a professional pvp known as vid back in the day, so i know my way around pvp and this aa needs to be fixed because nekro is barely any use in pvp now.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
03-10-2019, 12:48 PM
I kinda agree but you need to use high armor build with cotton so you lose dmg if you use it.

Vid AL
03-10-2019, 01:59 PM
I kinda agree but you need to use high armor build with cotton so you lose dmg if you use it.Pvp was fun back when it was just nekro, now pvp is getting ruined.

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 04:18 PM
I think Heroic cottonkill arcane ability needs a major debuff, it's way too cheap to have a ability that op, what's the point of paying 9m+ for nekro if heroic cottonkill is only 1m? I'm a pvper and i can say that pet is ruining pvp, it's literally glowstiks aa but longer lasting. That pets arcane ability really needs a debuff asap.

Did you take in account what it takes to craft cottonkill????

What people decide to pay for Nekro and cottonkill is optional....

No set value.....

Vid AL
03-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Look at the price differential, Nekro is priced good, his shield protects you good in pvp, cottonkill is cheap and is way too op for pvp, i should be able to break the shield with at least a aimed or a few hits but no it doesn't work like that, it sits there for like 10 seconds which i can do absolutely nothing, by the time i can I'm dead.

Motherless_Child
03-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Look at the price differential, Nekro is priced good, his shield protects you good in pvp, cottonkill is cheap and is way too op for pvp, i should be able to break the shield with at least a aimed or a few hits but no it doesn't work like that, it sits there for like 10 seconds which i can do absolutely nothing, by the time i can I'm dead.

With that information, you have a decision to make...... It's up to you......

intizamfamily888
03-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Ya that thing is definitely too op

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Vid AL
03-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Ya that thing is definitely too op

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit TapatalkThank you

Captainrock
03-11-2019, 12:10 AM
I kinda agree with you it’s way to op

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vid AL
03-11-2019, 12:12 AM
I kinda agree with you it’s way to op

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYa, it needs a major debuff on the shield

curseacrew
03-11-2019, 12:31 AM
not really op.

when heroic ck shield start and one dps aim you with high dmg the shied gone instant.

next hit is rip.

Idly
03-11-2019, 01:06 AM

This time last year Nekro was 3m, the economy and supply/demand dictate prices.

Lots of Heroic Cottonkill dropped in Eggzavier event, hence how common/cheap he is. If he doesn't return this year you can expect the prices to rise.

Personally I wouldn't entertain HCK shield as my PvP AA pet, his HB is nice on Nekro for PVE. (Stacks with SS and DMG % lix)

PostNoob
03-11-2019, 01:38 AM
Nerf it specifically for pvp and it becomes next to useless in PvE. Leave it alone and buy one if its so op.

Vid AL
03-11-2019, 01:40 AM
Nerf it specifically for pvp and it becomes next to useless in PvE. Leave it alone and buy one if its so op.You must not be a pvper, you clearly don't understand how op the aa is and why so many are complaining about it not just me.

slaaayerrr
03-11-2019, 02:25 AM
1st thing which should be done with heroic cottonkill AA is: removing dmg buff from aa OR write in description that it gives some dmg while shield active

jazzary
03-11-2019, 07:53 AM
LoL
1- the pet give u 20% bonus dmg with 30% dmg elixir is 50%. and u can not use dmg elixir on PvP.
2- like 5 of 8 time using the AA it do not stay no longer than 5 sec
3-u can get stund while using "hck" AA
4- when u use HCK AA u dont get extra DMG
5- a pet like hFenris withOut Dmg elixir% give better sts on a rog thant HCK but when u get one on hck u really tell the different.

Oakmaiden
03-11-2019, 11:02 AM
Arcane Legends... a mmorpg... leave my Heroic Cottonkill alone...

ungarn
03-11-2019, 11:07 AM
cotton kill is good how it is stop complain.. just buy it if its op..

Tapatalkkal küldve az én 4047X eszközömről

slaaayerrr
03-11-2019, 11:11 AM
LoL
1- the pet give u 20% bonus dmg with 30% dmg elixir is 50%. and u can not use dmg elixir on PvP.
2- like 5 of 8 time using the AA it do not stay no longer than 5 sec
3-u can get stund while using "hck" AA
4- when u use HCK AA u dont get extra DMG
5- a pet like hFenris withOut Dmg elixir% give better sts on a rog thant HCK but when u get one on hck u really tell the different.

1) %dmg pet and %dmg elixir doesnt stack, so u get max 30%
4) you get extra dmg when use HCK AA (not %dmg), check it before u write it