PDA

View Full Version : Bows and Guns

Dadansn
03-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Do you think they need a buff and if so what would you suggest?

slaaayerrr
03-11-2019, 12:08 PM
bows:
- faster charging autoattack (+ better proc chances since its 1 target only)
- bows should have same stats as daggers (bow compared to daggers atm: low armor, low damage, low attack speed... all low lol, its just range, shadow pierser one of main rogue's skills - making ranged weapons almost useless for rogues)

guns:
i dont play pvp by mage, guess armor/crit buffs for guns will be good

for both weapons need to add something like:
-autoattacks ignoring some (half) of enemy's dodge
-charged attack have 100% chance to hit (ignoring all enemy's dodge)

and ofc new procs for bows, since lvl 46 bows didnt have good procs (only immo bow for cheap rogues, but nerfed atm)

Spell
03-11-2019, 12:32 PM
I can 100% agree guns should hit no matter how high your dodge is.unless ofc you are chuck norris then all shots should be dodged!

Bryx0023
03-11-2019, 07:24 PM
+1 to this, bows and guns should have at least higher damage. As a rouge and mage, guns and bows are too inferior to dags and staff in terms of damage or frequency of proc.

Comparison of the procs of the weaps I used in the past (if there's many enemy)
- Immo Dags > Immo Bow
- Immo Staff > Immo Gun
- Arc Shivs > Dread Bow

Bows and Guns really need buff, at least a damage buff will do. :/

Irg
03-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Immo bow > daggs
:D

Alghost
03-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Rogues are already strong as they are they don’t need a weapon buff, mages on the other hand could use a gun buff since they don’t do as much damage.

Alwarez
03-11-2019, 08:05 PM
Rogues are already strong as they are they don’t need a weapon buff, mages on the other hand could use a gun buff since they don’t do as much damage.

Only after rogues get heavy cc like mage clock mastery

Bryx0023
03-11-2019, 11:03 PM
Immo bow > daggs
:D

Yeah, what I mean is, dags proc more often than bow. Especially if there's a lot of enemies, Immo dags will almost always proc.