PDA

View Full Version : Preview Poll - Sin Patty's Vintage Items

Cinco
03-11-2019, 11:38 AM
This year Sin Patty returns with a host of brilliant green 'Emerald Blade' items (collectible items - not over-powered Relics) and several new vanity drops.

Last year's event had the Hexobite gear and the original Gimp suit... which could return if there's enough interest.

So is there? Or nah?

NOTE: If you're using Tapatalk or MobileForum or TeenyWeenieTalkTime or whatever you won't see the actual Poll. Come to the Spacetime forums to cast your vote!

Findme
03-11-2019, 11:40 AM
Thank you for event.
But i prefer new stuff than old :)
This year Sin Patty returns with a host of brilliant green 'Emerald Blade' items (collectible items - not over-powered Relics) and several new vanity drops.

Last year's event had the Hexobite gear and the original Gimp suit... which could return if there's enough interest.

So is there? Or nah?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

jaymt09
03-11-2019, 11:40 AM

So is there? Or nah?

No interest just want new plat vanity thank u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
03-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Maybe hexobite and sin set? i mean both of those gave access to the patty bar right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

tusharreings
03-11-2019, 11:42 AM

So is there? Or nah?Yes ofc ,good if someone buy.
All have fair chance to get them and best for business ^.-

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Mellowedout
03-11-2019, 11:44 AM

So is there? Or nah?Ill use my vote as a yes, just in case [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

hannsand4
03-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Yaaaas! Sin Patty time! Ty Cinco!!!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Msidgaf
03-11-2019, 11:46 AM

So is there? Or nah?I like the old plat vanity but also new I have some ideas for sin patty event I think are good but see what everyone else thinks but mainly you and sts https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190311/d5b8d1d58d68374234adb7771e6e2812.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190311/1304e1ed1d31926a1b77d83b7b505044.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

tusharreings
03-11-2019, 11:48 AM
I like the old plat vanity but also new I have some ideas for sin patty event I think are good but see what everyone else thinks but mainly you and sts https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190311/d5b8d1d58d68374234adb7771e6e2812.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190311/1304e1ed1d31926a1b77d83b7b505044.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using TapatalkGood ideas

Mellowedout
03-11-2019, 11:50 AM
I like the old plat vanity but also new I have some ideas for sin patty event I think are good but see what everyone else thinks but mainly you and sts https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190311/d5b8d1d58d68374234adb7771e6e2812.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190311/1304e1ed1d31926a1b77d83b7b505044.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using TapatalkI like the outfits but the lucky hat we already have like 2 of those maybe a new lucky bandana or head band ?

LoveWins
Yes ofc ,good if someone buy.
All have fair chance to get them and best for business ^.-

people need helix not those vanities that are everywhere on the game, if you wanna talk about ''fair chance to get them'' then it's helix that should be here

mascotmullah

So is there? Or nah?

NOTE: If you're using Tapatalk or MobileForum or TeenyWeenieTalkTime or whatever you won't see the actual Poll. Come to the Spacetime forums to cast your vote!Is the event starting this Thursday?

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

LoveWins
03-11-2019, 11:55 AM

So is there? Or nah?

NOTE: If you're using Tapatalk or MobileForum or TeenyWeenieTalkTime or whatever you won't see the actual Poll. Come to the Spacetime forums to cast your vote!

Cinco please bring back helix I already made a thread why it's fair for that item to be back I hope u consider it

Froststorm
03-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the new wepons/vanitys and btw are u releasing pics or are you keeping it a surprise

Cinco
03-11-2019, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the new wepons/vanitys and btw are u releasing pics or are you keeping it a surprise

Hopefully I get all of the game play finished in time to provide screens of the new items :-)

Froststorm
03-11-2019, 12:01 PM
cool thanks!

tusharreings
03-11-2019, 12:02 PM
people need helix not those vanities that are everywhere on the game, if you wanna talk about ''fair chance to get them'' then it's helix that should be hereWhoever u r idk man but buy ur helix if u r too desperate abt that ty

Atomiclegend
03-11-2019, 12:13 PM
Sin Patty Vanities aren’t the best looking. Relic weapons are useless in pvp. What’s good about this event and/or profitable for DL/StS community?
1) New Plat Vanity
2) PVP Gem (Plat or Farmable) (specifically an Elder Moon gem for those that missed out on the last pvp event)
3) New Farmable vanity(checked)
#Opinions #Don’t Judge

Uber Lycan
03-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Cinco please bring back helix I already made a thread why it's fair for that item to be back I hope u consider itThe reason Helix is rare is that it's a weapon that people from 2012 busted their balls to get. If it comes back, it should be a 46 version that looks different. I would have no issue with that but bringing back a weapon that people either A) earned or B) paid crap loads of gold for just because isn't really the best option imo. 26 weapons aren't a necessity when 51 cap is coming soon. Maybe one that looks similar and is a relic or something. Dunno but I think if STS was going to bring it back, it wouldn't have taken 7 years.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

LoveWins
03-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Whoever u r idk man but buy ur helix if u r too desperate abt that ty

My name is lovewins on dl in case you can't tell
obviously you didnt understand a word from the thread I posted weeks ago about bringing helix back . ur here telling me to go buy it if im so desperate? Sure I will buy it but buy it from WHO?? from the people that dont even sell for 2.5bil offer ? the people that have helix are very few and thats not fair for a game that has had every item added back for either farming or plat.... everyone is holding into them and any good offer you give them they say no ty because they think it will keep going higher forever..it makes no sense to have an item that is very close to becoming extinct

Cinco
03-11-2019, 12:17 PM
obviously you didnt understand a word from the thread I posted weeks ago about bringing helix back . ur here telling me to go buy it if im so desperate? Sure I will buy it but buy it from WHO?? from the people that dont even sell for 2.5bil offer ? the people that have helix are very few and thats not fair for a game that has had every item added back for either farming or plat.... everyone is holding into them and any good offer you give them they say no ty because they think it will keep going higher forever..it makes no sense to have an item that is very close to becoming extinct

You're in the wrong thread. If you want me to consider your post you'll stay on target. Thanks :-|

LoveWins
03-11-2019, 12:23 PM
The reason Helix is rare is that it's a weapon that people from 2012 busted their balls to get. If it comes back, it should be a 46 version that looks different. I would have no issue with that but bringing back a weapon that people either A) earned or B) paid crap loads of gold for just because isn't really the best option imo. 26 weapons aren't a necessity when 51 cap is coming soon. Maybe one that looks similar and is a relic or something. Dunno but I think if STS was going to bring it back, it wouldn't have taken 7 years.

Look man, they brought way older items such as Bvh, elder tear, Etc... helix was never as rare as those items ever plus it was just a level cap item in 2012 when you reach 26 you get it for free, as you said ''paid alot of gold for it'' okay they brought back many outfits and they dropped in price so helix should be treated the same, they brought those new love and death pets and dead without you which made moonshadow pet drop ALOT in price, so atleast if not bring back the original helix, make it dark blue or give it any different colour, make it lvl46 or lvl51 for the next cap... They even brought UNDEAD mask which was one of the rarest items in the game and people ( paid loads of gold and vanity for it ) and it was still brought back for only 100 plat before so it makes since if such things happen for alot of old items, might as well include every old item not treate some of them in different ways

tusharreings
03-11-2019, 12:24 PM
obviously you didnt understand a word from the thread I posted weeks ago about bringing helix back . ur here telling me to go buy it if im so desperate? Sure I will buy it but buy it from WHO?? from the people that dont even sell for 2.5bil offer ? the people that have helix are very few and thats not fair for a game that has had every item added back for either farming or plat.... everyone is holding into them and any good offer you give them they say no ty because they think it will keep going higher forever..it makes no sense to have an item that is very close to becoming extinctI wrote that bcoz u replied to my post ,u should js put ur point.
If u tag someone then what it means???

LoveWins
03-11-2019, 12:26 PM
You're in the wrong thread. If you want me to consider your post you'll stay on target. Thanks :-|

yeah sorry lol I already posted a thread on general discussion, and I feel like not everyone got the point that I was trying to throw in... had to leave something about it

Atomiclegend
03-11-2019, 12:35 PM
It’s these arguments that create hostile communities. Don’t cater to it. You shouldn’t be asking for a low lvl weapon that’s old and useless just for looks and because it’s expensive. If it were cheap and all over auction I garuntee you wouldn’t bother. Clout chaser. And this is from a person who’ve owned 3 helix. And now none. I speak for several when I say we rather just have new weapons/vanity/gems. Then to be worried about having old weapons back. They haven’t brought back any level cap rewards for a reason. It’s a “level cap” reward bud. Not vanities like Undead.

Atomiclegend
03-11-2019, 12:38 PM
And to stay on target. Yea sure bring the vanities back maybe a couple of people would buy. Nothing to lose since they’re very easily optainable with a little bit of gold.

nadineelfen
03-11-2019, 12:38 PM
No for old stuff , yes for new items

And ty cinco for the upcoming event, hugs

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

namca
03-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Yes helix well nag at cinco when level cap comes :)
Thnx cinco for the event nd i vote yes for hex nd sin outfits :)

jaymt09
03-11-2019, 12:46 PM

There’s players who own more than 1 helix, it will not be extinct, as I’ve seen ppl who quit who own the weapon usually gives it away or sells it for gold incase they come back. But yeah gl finding a seller there’s someone selling if ur interested to buy pm thigh :)

Cinco
03-11-2019, 01:10 PM
Come on to the Spacetime forums and vote! :-)

Uber Lycan
03-11-2019, 01:18 PM

So is there? Or nah?

NOTE: If you're using Tapatalk or MobileForum or TeenyWeenieTalkTime or whatever you won't see the actual Poll. Come to the Spacetime forums to cast your vote!I vote yes for the vanities to come back. Also, are Sin and Hexo going to give entry like in previous Sin Patty events?

Mellowedout
03-11-2019, 01:22 PM
Come on to the Spacetime forums and vote! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI didnt see a voting poll anywhere [emoji29] on forums.

iunar
03-11-2019, 02:17 PM
Don’t bring them back the sets are already cheap it’ll help those who own it get a little more cash and people grind more for them

n lovewins no offence but make up your mind. You want new vanities but you’re bending over backwards for helix to return .. it’s the same repetition those who can’t afford come on here to complain and when they get it they go mute just look at tinkerbelldoll

Lastgoodbyes
03-11-2019, 02:21 PM
lunar ur always complaining lol let the people decide what they really want back ur just a merch rest of us will farm the drops

iunar
03-11-2019, 02:25 PM
lmfao shut up emo I’m calling him out for being a hypocrite and relax I don’t merch

Lastgoodbyes
03-11-2019, 02:29 PM
i smell salt hows the club [emoji23][emoji108]

Tinkerbelldoll
03-11-2019, 04:18 PM
Don’t bring them back the sets are already cheap it’ll help those who own it get a little more cash and people grind more for them

n lovewins no offence but make up your mind. You want new vanities but you’re bending over backwards for helix to return .. it’s the same repetition those who can’t afford come on here to complain and when they get it they go mute just look at tinkerbelldoll

Poor lunar so obsessed with my pixels u always gotta mention me somehow wat a weirdo 😂😂 lil boy , mind ya own .

Tinkerbelldoll
03-11-2019, 04:21 PM
lunar ur always complaining lol let the people decide what they really want back ur just a merch rest of us will farm the drops

a merch and still poor lol

Mezderak
03-11-2019, 04:39 PM
Are both sets plus the new one still accessible to sin patty bar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
03-11-2019, 04:40 PM
lmfao shut up emo I’m calling him out for being a hypocrite and relax I don’t merchDon't make me roast you rn ..you do nothing other than stand in sanctuary like a statue all day trying to lowball people then later when you buy from a desperate seller you raise the prices ridiculously high now isn't that merching??..there's nothing you don't complain about every gd event on here..grow up for once And learn to complain less

LoveWins
03-11-2019, 04:46 PM

I honestly don't know no more lmao I was just pissed earlier, I just don't like how hard people are sticking to a one item no matter how high they get offered, I do want new items but I think something should be done about this one item left, atleast a different version of it with a higher level to atleast make it drop in price and not be too overpriced

Odieshooter
03-11-2019, 04:52 PM
😊👍🏼I agree, I would not pay much for a gun that will not help me in pve or PvP.

Mezderak
03-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Vote! vote!! vote!!! NO my vote....

Lastgoodbyes
03-11-2019, 05:12 PM
When will event start?

nadineelfen
03-11-2019, 05:16 PM
Where to vote

Froststorm
03-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Where to vote

It should be at the top of the thread.

Minionmaster
03-11-2019, 10:46 PM
My suggestion is to bring dailies into the game. The new level cap and proposed new maps would be a great oppotunity for this to happen.

Dailies could be where players accumulate points and redeem points for items, gold or weapon upgrades etc

This will keep players online and more active as long as daily activities give achievable incentives

Furthermore adding new rare drops in new maps would be great too

Just a thought to put out there

Minionmaster 😛

DrewKrewCEO
03-12-2019, 06:04 AM
My 2 cents:
I initially enjoyed the Valentine's event, but was bored with it after a week or so of the same 'ol thing.

I would start with a similar concept:
- Daily quests that result in a special gem(s) that can be used to craft a new item (10 gems to craft a relic weapon and/or gem).
- Have a key drop that can open a new or special zone/room with a boss that drops a special gem or weapon (1 out 2 chance for legendary drop, 1 out of 10 chance for relic, 1 out of 50 chance for elder).
- Have "lucky charms" drop throughout the event that can be used to craft new & old vanities.

To keep interest, I would alternate the special gem(s) that drops from the daily event, so if you miss a day, you miss opportunity to craft a certain item. Maybe have 2 or 3 special gems and alternate through them daily.

At the end of the event, run a day or two where the boss drops a pot of gold or gold chest.

Igothikal
03-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Looking forward to sin patty's event!! Will there be some crafting involved? I really enjoyed crafting during Valentine's. As for the old vanities being them back if u like but I will be focused on the new ones tbh. I am curious to see what the emerald items are all about 😊 and maybe like valentines make one of the plat sets for gold also. I was pleased to see that in the valentines event hopefully we will see that for sin patty as well.

Cardiologyx
03-12-2019, 07:45 AM
Old sin patty vanities shouldnt come back and if they do make it a bunch of plat like valentines and sin set shouldn't come back. avenger set didnt come.At least one good set shouldnt come back each event

Russel99
03-12-2019, 10:37 AM
Dude I already gave you a good reason why helix should not return and what Cinco should do. So stop crying for old items and suggest new items like mellow....

Rangerr
03-12-2019, 03:52 PM
Old stuff shouldn't come back.

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Rangerr
03-12-2019, 03:56 PM
I dont know how to vote, or may be i missed poll. If anyone knows when will be event started, reply on my post. Thanks
And stop making drama for Helix again and again. That's a useless thing, if u want that earn billions gold and get that. Otherwise enjoy new stuff and ask for new more stuff.

I'm expecting NEW EMOTES from new level cap event. Like.. More dance, claps, kick
Or if possible more features Sit, lay down.

nadineelfen
03-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Just say what u want here ig
I dont know how to vote, or may be i missed poll.

Gyrfalcon
03-12-2019, 06:31 PM
New vanities would be nice but if you ever bring back the old sets, make it like what you did from Valentine's event. Have at least one set rare, ( Sin Set )..

Mezderak
03-13-2019, 12:24 AM
Will sin patty set and hexobite be accessible to patty bar fully worn as it was last year which i hope cinco

Supatra
03-13-2019, 09:43 AM
Good ideas

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

JosephGoebbels
03-13-2019, 12:43 PM
If xmas and valentine old stuff came back... lets come back with all! :snowman:

waifu
03-13-2019, 01:04 PM
people need helix not those vanities that are everywhere on the game, if you wanna talk about ''fair chance to get them'' then it's helix that should be hereHelix is a level cap reward, it's not just any regular item that they can "bring back".

ElCoyote1
03-13-2019, 01:24 PM

So is there? Or nah?

No to old vanity ty

hannsand4
03-13-2019, 01:29 PM
Bringing them back would decrease the value. I already own them, so I vote NO of course.

Cardiologyx
03-13-2019, 01:31 PM
My vote is NOO

Tinkerbelldoll
03-13-2019, 03:37 PM
since u brought back valentines might as well bring back st patty's vanity

Gyrfalcon
03-13-2019, 06:20 PM
I say yes bring back the vanities that needs achievement so new players and those that missed it can have a chance. :))

xstriker
03-14-2019, 01:22 AM
Hexobite/Gimp not so demanding so #vote nah.. Return them next year.
Also tone down combo damage in pvp.. game play is too fast. Both brim&sword combo needs nerf.

mascotmullah
03-14-2019, 01:31 AM
Hexobite/Gimp not so demanding so #vote nah.. Return them next year.
Also tone down combo damage in pvp.. game play is too fast. Both brim&sword combo needs nerf.Sword combo is okay but don't nerf brim >.<

hannsand4
03-14-2019, 04:22 AM
Ya don't need Nerf PvP the 5 people who still PvP are really happy with it like it is.

Anilaza
03-14-2019, 04:31 AM
Don't bring back the plat vanities from last year they're already easy to buy with gold since alot have them. Also about helix, honestly helix is a useless item I sold mine after realizing, people request for helix to come back all the time and I will say people have a superiority complex when owning them. Most players didn't play in 2012 so I do agree with it returning, along with all old level cap rewards (titles), but solstice firestar should not return since it has a useful feature. But helix is just any other legendary weapon imo, if there were more in the game nobody would care about it.

Smokianlord
03-14-2019, 05:25 AM
why people keep bringing the past?? it's not a good idea about bringing old stuff :/ we should look for new items ... why people only care about ' richness ' ? like cmon guys it's just a game ... stop with the nonsense please!

Yoloswagx
03-14-2019, 06:10 AM
If its just a game then let everyone have their fun on owning all the items, every human beings are equal.

namca
03-14-2019, 10:20 AM
When cinco bro u gonna give us more details bout pattys event ?
In Arcane starts today i think .
Just cant wait :)

Uber Lycan
03-14-2019, 10:29 AM
I think DL may get event today, not sure. Cinco said it would be for this week so I'm betting on it being either today or tomorrow. Unless it gets pushed back a bit but even then, it's usually only a few hours late so not much of a big deal imo. Either way, I'm excited to see what happens since Sin Patty has been my favorite event the past few years.

namca
03-14-2019, 10:43 AM
Nd we expect more from cinco this year :)

Findme
03-14-2019, 10:50 AM
When cinco bro u gonna give us more details bout pattys event ?
In Arcane starts today i think .
Just cant wait :)In Arcane event starting in 3 hours but there event tough than last year

Igothikal
03-14-2019, 11:13 AM
I'm so ready I hope its today 😊😊

Cinco
03-14-2019, 12:06 PM
Thanks for all the feedback. Special thanks to those who voted in the poll!

Hope you enjoy the event :-)