PDA

View Full Version : St Pat Day

Grimmonix
03-11-2019, 04:31 PM
So close, but not seen anything on it in the announcement section , anyone has any news ?

Oakmaiden
03-11-2019, 04:56 PM
An all new event with exciting new gameplay is headed your way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day next week!
In this new event, the "St. Patrick's Day Meade March," you and your comrades must defend Magnus Meade, the brew-master of Vardan Valley, as he delivers his renowned brew to the taverns of Arlor. Unfortunately the greedy giant 'Guttus Thyrst' has sworn to smash his wagon and steal all the brew for himself! It's a real nail-biter that requires strategy, coordination and quick-thinking.....

This was copied from Dev Day preview in announcement section..

Grimmonix
03-11-2019, 05:05 PM
An all new event with exciting new gameplay is headed your way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day next week!
In this new event, the "St. Patrick's Day Meade March," you and your comrades must defend Magnus Meade, the brew-master of Vardan Valley, as he delivers his renowned brew to the taverns of Arlor. Unfortunately the greedy giant 'Guttus Thyrst' has sworn to smash his wagon and steal all the brew for himself! It's a real nail-biter that requires strategy, coordination and quick-thinking.....

This was copied from Dev Day preview in announcement section..

You're right... they usually release an event preview like a few days b4 tho with content but I guess I can wait

THE GOLDEN KING
03-11-2019, 08:07 PM
Hoping for teaser Thursday or Friday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatD
03-11-2019, 08:19 PM
My guess is teaser wednesday and event thursday :) ... like usual :p

Susanne
03-12-2019, 03:32 AM
Hmmm. Requires co-ordination. 🤔 So no sneaking a quick gulp of Guinness. Nail-biting..that may make us need something to calm the jitters. What a dilemma to be sure and will take nerves of steel and a steady hand by the looks of it.
Well, we'll find out soon enough but I'm hoping there's lots of merriment and maybe just a wee bit of falling over.
I do hope new low level players can join in with all the celebrations. I shall be festooned with lucky charms and dressed in green.
May the road come up to meet you! (I never did understand what that saying means). When the road came up to meet me, during my long gone drunken days, it usually meant a day in accident and emergency. 😳

Susanne
03-12-2019, 03:38 AM
With reference to my previous post. I looked it up and it's May the road rise up to meet you. It's quite nice actually, a poem but am in a rush so can't type it out at the moment. Take care and have a good day!