PDA

View Full Version : How should I play rogue? (skills, combo)

Tankylikehulk
03-12-2019, 02:05 PM
Hey as the title says how should I play rogue? What skills should I take, what combo I have to do.. I mean on bosses to do as much dmg as I can and as fast as I can also.
Would appreciate all comments but prefer old rogues /pro rogues.
Ty vm for helping :)
Chill and have fun!

slaaayerrr
03-12-2019, 02:07 PM
I mean on bosses to do as much dmg as I can and as fast as I can also.

aimed, pierser, nox(with mastery), regular attack (1-2 attacks while skills on cd)
1st aimed can charge (on the way to boss), then all skills not charged

Abuze
03-12-2019, 02:32 PM
All attributes into dex.
Passives all but except Quickness
Skills: Rogues always need the following core skills: Shadow Pierce 1/5, Aimed shot 5/5, Nox 5/5 remeber to charge Nox every now and then.
The last skill is depending on what map you mostly run:
-If its maps like hauntlet or where mobs are weaker then you could use Shadow Storm Shot(5/5)
-If its maps where mobs often stun you/apply DoT to you for example ESG you'll need Razor Shield 4/5 no need for the Whirling Razors upgrade
-The last skill you could use is Entangling Trap as you perhaps already know it has chance to pull mobs together once triggered similar to spirit weapons/TB/whim, it also applies decent bleed damage(5/5)

Masteries wise: 10/10 mastery in nox, if you choose Shadow Storm Shot you'll need 10/10 in its mastery too, if you pick traps you could also put whatever remaining skillpoints into the trap mastery. If you already have a weapon/pet/ally that pulls mobs close together and therefore wouldn't want to use traps you could use Razor mastery. RS mastery is also good in maps where you suffer from the high damage output from mobs.

Ultimates wise: The only good one is Ultimate Aimed shot. If you're running maps like ESG you could use the Refuel ult if you don't have a speed set but for harder maps please do not use the Refuel ult, it's utterly useless.

Skills you should never ever use in PvE are Combat Medic and Shadow Veil. There are some rogues out there who use Shadow Veil but they r just baboons who don't know how to play Rogue properly even tho it's the easiest character.

Perhaps this helps a little

Tankylikehulk
03-12-2019, 02:56 PM
Tyvm for your helps I will try it out! :)

Alwarez
03-12-2019, 05:15 PM
#makeshadowveilgreatagain2019