PDA

View Full Version : How would you decorate Blackstar for the Holidays?

serprus
12-03-2011, 11:47 AM
I would put a giant Christmas tree all light up with flying ornaments surrounding it. Maybe a few snow machines and elves!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.702216,-88.115576

pita
12-03-2011, 12:05 PM
I would a santa who gives out presents that match your level. Perhaps a tree in the middle of the concourse. Presents could be xps or gear or even credits. Just my thoughts

javier995
12-03-2011, 12:05 PM
You know the two big empty squares? I'll put a big decorated tree in one, and in the other put a Santa with elves. You like the ones they have in the mall where You go and make a line to sit on his lap, take a pic, and tell him what you want? Well one of those. Then a Santa like the ones you see outside of Walmart ringing the bell and have the thing where you put in money for donations, one of those outside of trade and storage. In the gap near the portals to go to Numa or the sector maps, a bunch of reindeer in a corral (I think that's what its called). Then every NPC will be dressed as an elve.

Skeletonlord
12-03-2011, 12:12 PM
I would put a giant Christmas tree all light up with flying ornaments surrounding it. Maybe a few snow machines and elves!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.702216,-88.115576

I would add some tinsel to a Christmas tree and put a star on top. The devs will probably have some sort of decorations, like on trading windows there could be mistletoe or tinsel on a tree.

Garvhoz
12-03-2011, 12:28 PM
I would have a big christmas tree in one of the empty spaces in the middle of blackstar and the one next to it would be a santa that gives you a quest to join friends runs and to help guildees then when you think its enough you go to him and he gives you gear,credits, and other stuff

For the transport area in blackstar there would be a misletoe in the middle of the transporters and there would be tinsel all over the walls...yeah something like that