PDA

View Full Version : Preview - St. Patrick's Day "Lucky Lemuel" Event Returns!

Cinco
03-13-2019, 01:01 PM
Lucky Lemuel the Greedy Green Demon is Back!
This Individual Player Leaderboard Event begins tomorrow and runs until March 21st.
Score points by defeating Lemuel and his horde of 'lucky' Zombies!

SCORING
Get GOLD TIER by accumulating a score of 35,000 or higher.
SILVER TIER requires a minimum score of 25,000.
Score 10,000 points for BRONZE!

PRIZES
All Tiers get access to purchase the new Raging Saint vanity set.
Set Bonus: +25% Gold Loot, +25% Re-Roll, +2X Damage (in PvE maps), +2X Experience!
Complete the set with three pieces (armor, helmet, shield... or with any of the 'Lucky Emerald' vanity weapons).
Talk to Lucky Lilly when the event is over to browse items.

Lemuel Loot!
+ New 'Rainbow Connection' pot of gold helmet.
+ New 'Lucky Emerald' vanity weapons (gleaming green)!
+ New Mythical Level 100 Amulets (that make wings sprout out yer back)!
+ New Amber Brew shield, Gleaming Gold Nugget shield, and Lemuel's Gem shield!
+ Rare Level 10 Amulets can also be looted.

Special Prizes for Top Ranks!
+ Get in the Top 50 to earn a chunk of bonus gold and this year's Mythical Amulets (Level 100).
+ Get in the Top 25 for a bigger chunk of gold and your choice of Level 10 Amulets.
+ Get in the Top 10 for even more bonus gold and your choice of Amulets.
Top rank reward items are trade-friendly.
Again, talk to Lucky Lilly for a special QUEST to collect your Leaderboard Prize!

waifu
03-13-2019, 01:01 PM
Looks fun Cinco

synfullmagic_23110
03-13-2019, 01:03 PM
Top 50/25/10 as in global leaderboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabin.paulescu
03-13-2019, 01:03 PM
nice

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

Buchmeister
03-13-2019, 01:04 PM
Looks great! I can't wait to start grinding.

xzLegendszx
03-13-2019, 01:17 PM
Finally thank you Cinco.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Dolloway
03-13-2019, 01:32 PM
Interesting.

How much bonus gold are we talking?

xzLegendszx
03-13-2019, 01:34 PM
Lucky Lemuel the Greedy Green Demon is Back!
This Individual Player Leaderboard Event begins tomorrow and runs until March 21st.
Score points by defeating Lemuel and his horde of 'lucky' Zombies!

SCORING
Get GOLD TIER by accumulating a score of 35,000 or higher.
SILVER TIER requires a minimum score of 25,000.
Score 10,000 points for BRONZE!

PRIZES
All Tiers get access to purchase the new Raging Saint vanity set.
Set Bonus: +25% Gold Loot, +25% Re-Roll, +2X Damage (in PvE maps), +2X Experience!
Complete the set with three pieces (armor, helmet, shield... or with any of the 'Lucky Emerald' vanity weapons).
Talk to Lucky Lilly when the event is over to browse items.

Lemuel Loot!
+ New 'Rainbow Connection' pot of gold helmet.
+ New 'Lucky Emerald' vanity weapons (gleaming green)!
+ New Mythical Level 100 Amulets (that make wings sprout out yer back)!
+ New Amber Brew shield, Gleaming Gold Nugget shield, and Lemuel's Gem shield!
+ Rare Level 10 Amulets can also be looted.

Special Prizes for Top Ranks!
+ Get in the Top 50 to earn a chunk of bonus gold and this year's Mythical Amulets (Level 100).
+ Get in the Top 25 for a bigger chunk of gold and your choice of Level 10 Amulets.
+ Get in the Top 10 for even more bonus gold and your choice of Amulets.
All aforementioned items are trade-friendly.
Again, talk to Lucky Lilly for a special QUEST to collect your Leaderboard Prize!I can already tell that the weapons will look so sick :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Waydog
03-13-2019, 02:20 PM
Looks like a lot of fun Cinco, thanks. Catch me in top 50 with all the rest of us Peril members, I’ll be running it on Fybur I believe. Good luck everyone ;)

burntoutdex
03-13-2019, 04:14 PM
Bet Eversmiles is going to be the top 50

fruitbattwo
03-13-2019, 04:38 PM
Cool event, looking forward to those stat bonuses. Would it be possible to bring back glowing eye vanity face rewards for this event, or possible future ones?

Cinco
03-13-2019, 04:45 PM
Cool event, looking forward to those stat bonuses. Would it be possible to bring back glowing eye vanity face rewards for this event, or possible future ones?

Yes! Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier all get access to the 'Gaze' faces again.

fruitbattwo
03-13-2019, 04:58 PM
Even more excited now :)

Aoeqt
03-13-2019, 05:51 PM
Is there an estimation on the amount of bonus gold per top 50/25/10 respectively?

Cinco
03-13-2019, 06:00 PM
Is there an estimation on the amount of bonus gold per top 50/25/10 respectively?

Not a game-breaking amount but a nice bump (tens of thousands up to hundreds of thousands).

You'll also score a fair amount of gold whacking zombies on Lemue's front lawn.

Fwend
03-13-2019, 06:14 PM
How exciting, Thank you Cinco for this new event for St Patrick's Day this year.

You have added the feature of top 50, 25 and 10. To keep us grinding away for the prizes awarded to these dedicated players.

Cqcked posted the question on The PL Central discord server:
"Are the level 10 Amulets the same as from previous events?"

Is there any difference between the rare level 10 amulets you can loot vs the Amulets rewarded for top 25 & 10 players?

Absolize
03-13-2019, 06:37 PM
What are the benefits of Gold Tier over Silver and Bronze?

Draebatad
03-13-2019, 07:04 PM
How exciting, Thank you Cinco for this new event for St Patrick's Day this year.

You have added the feature of top 50, 25 and 10. To keep us grinding away for the prizes awarded to these dedicated players.

That is exciting! That is something I asked for in July 2018, for the top 5 scoring players (this was before the leaderboard would scroll to show the top 100). Cinco was like, "I think Netflix should cut me a $1000 check for the days I spent watching 'The Staircase.' ". LOL. I am glad that he added an event leaderboard reward for the top 50/25/10. It gives something for people to shoot for once they hit gold tier, which was the exact idea in the first place. Thanks for listening, Cinco!

http://www.pocketlegendsreborn.com/downloads/brosig.jpg (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com)
Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com) /// PL Party Zone Discord Server (https://discord.gg/crkUCUx)

Aoeqt
03-13-2019, 08:00 PM
Not a game-breaking amount but a nice bump (tens of thousands up to hundreds of thousands).

You'll also score a fair amount of gold whacking zombies on Lemue's front lawn.

If I use a riding lawn mower, does this mean I'll get more gold?

synfullmagic_23110
03-13-2019, 08:01 PM
Bet Eversmiles is going to be the top 50

Top 3

Calzone
03-13-2019, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the awesome event Cinco!
What’s the difference for rewards in tiers please?

burntoutdex
03-13-2019, 10:09 PM
Top 3

definitely. it's just a matter of time

P u r e
03-14-2019, 12:10 AM
I see no exact start time posted anywhere... Just a date.
RIP

Draebatad
03-14-2019, 01:05 AM
I see no exact start time posted anywhere... Just a date.
RIP

Starts at 1:30PM Austin, TX time.

More details at http://www.pocketlegendsreborn.com/news.html

http://www.pocketlegendsreborn.com/downloads/brosig.jpg (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com)
Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com) /// PL Party Zone Discord Server (https://discord.gg/crkUCUx)

Waydog
03-14-2019, 04:06 PM
Changed my mind about the leaderboards xD. Was hoping the kills would add to total kills on 105s. I’ll be getting gold tier on multiple toons though. This event seems nice af

MOLYA
03-16-2019, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the event Cinco, but please lower up the vanity hat drops..70k point till rn and most players got noting but just old big luck hats.

TheUnity
03-16-2019, 08:22 PM
just came back after a week cant believe we have st. patty update today wowww thanks so much!!! <3

vanilakush
03-17-2019, 03:37 PM
Do the vanities Lemuel drops have any stats?

synfullmagic_23110
03-17-2019, 03:38 PM
Do the vanities Lemuel drops have any stats?

Majority of them do, they will most likely have reroll stats

If they do they will show on the description

vanilakush
03-17-2019, 03:45 PM
I'm wondering about the new ones like Amber brew and gold nugget

Dolloway
03-17-2019, 05:00 PM
I'm wondering about the new ones like Amber brew and gold nugget

The new ones do not have stats.

andreasobst
03-18-2019, 06:44 AM
I'm wondering why they don't have stats, but also don't count as part of the raging set?

Also the NPC in Forest Heaven is wearing Amber brew and Rainbow Connection, maybe at 21st they will activate the set bonus?

Maybe we will only be able to buy the armor from Lucky Lily as a necessary set part?

Or do you guys have other ideas that would explain this?

P u r e
03-18-2019, 03:25 PM
I'm wondering why they don't have stats, but also don't count as part of the raging set?

Also the NPC in Forest Heaven is wearing Amber brew and Rainbow Connection, maybe at 21st they will activate the set bonus?

Maybe we will only be able to buy the armor from Lucky Lily as a necessary set part?

Or do you guys have other ideas that would explain this?

Full set will be purchasable from lucky Lily once the event ends. She will stick around for 2 days after. None of the looted vanities are required to complete the set, although the weapons can be substituted in to complete the set. Any player that achieved a minimum of 10,000 points will be allowed to buy the set with either gold or platinum.

Draebatad
03-19-2019, 03:01 PM
Thanks for adding the rainbow pot of gold vanity that was suggested in July of 2018 for this year's Saint Patrick's event. You did an amazing job, it is gorgeous. Wish it had stats, though. Same with the amber brew and Aventurine shields.

^ And that was before % gold loot was even a thing in PL, too, thank you for adding that as well. :)

Muzzling
03-21-2019, 02:28 PM
So ive noticed a few things, #1 being the adventure sheilds +5% damage works in pvp. Dont know if thats intentional or not. #2 the gold bough virsion of raging saint set doesnt say its set bonus anywhere and it would be nice if we could see what the set bonus was. #3 does the gold bought version of raging saint even get the set bonus? #4 if you use the weapon to complete the set can you stack luck items. Ex. Say you have the set complete for +25 GL and +25% luck. Can you wear a hat that gives +20% reroll and it be added on? Thats all i have for now, hope i get a response.

Cinco
03-21-2019, 02:53 PM
So ive noticed a few things, #1 being the adventure sheilds +5% damage works in pvp. Dont know if thats intentional or not. #2 the gold bough virsion of raging saint set doesnt say its set bonus anywhere and it would be nice if we could see what the set bonus was. #3 does the gold bought version of raging saint even get the set bonus? #4 if you use the weapon to complete the set can you stack luck items. Ex. Say you have the set complete for +25 GL and +25% luck. Can you wear a hat that gives +20% reroll and it be added on? Thats all i have for now, hope i get a response.

I'm looking into reports of issues with the Raging Saint bonus showing up in certain settings currently. Will update when I've got it all figured out ;-)

Aoeqt
03-21-2019, 09:34 PM

From the information that I've gathered, I can answer that: #1 yes it was intentional, #3 yes the gold bought set does get the set bonus, I've only tested the damage part of the set so I assume the rest does as well, and #4 luck/reroll stack so if you wear the 20% reroll hat that completes the set, along with the armor and weapon, you will get the set bonus of 25% luck along with 20% reroll from the helm. Since reroll and luck are the same thing, you can refer to that as a total of 45% luck or 45% reroll.

Cinco
03-22-2019, 05:56 AM
The damage bonuses from the vanity items no longer apply in PvP (as of yesterday’s update).

andreasobst
03-22-2019, 07:51 AM
Since there is already too much dmg in pvp, and 5% does not do any difference in pve, could you consider changing the aventurine shield to 5% bonus armor, that works in both pvp and pve?

That would be very nice and could balance the dmg amulets a bit.