PDA

View Full Version : Community Arcane Legends Discord server?

Dragonsalt
03-13-2019, 03:53 PM
I’m thinking as to if this sort of thing would be wanted or if it’s already been made? I’ve been looking for an Arcane legends discord similar to the one that “star legends” has. I can’t seem to find one, so I was wanting to know if it’s something the community would like?

The community discord would not be officially affiliated with Arcane Legends or Spacetime Studios much like the “Star Legends” discord and would be community ran.

If this is already an existing thing then it must be very hidden because I can’t seem to find it. If not already made, then I think that someone the Arcane Legends community collectively trusts should be voted to create the discord.

Discussion channels that could be put on the discord:
- arcane legends related announcements
- arcane legends related updates
- arcane legends related suggestions
- selling and buying items
- pricing discussions
- pvp & pve discussion
- memes?
- voice channels (mainly for talking with others as opposed to typing)
- mod/dev Q&A*

*The mod and dev Q&A refers to a discussion channel where the community is able to ask any mods or devs that join the discord questions related to the game. Although it is not guarenteed that a dev/mod will join a non-affliated discord server, it is certainly a possibility.

As always, don’t hesistate to leave questions, comments, or concerns :)

Idly
03-13-2019, 03:59 PM
I've heard one already exists, but am too old to understand what a discord is so generally stick to forums xD

Abuze
03-13-2019, 04:01 PM
Search a little harder next time lol: https://discordapp.com/invite/W2bbbm4
That's one server with the most members from what I know tho the admins spend more playing discord games and kicking out of boredom than playing the game :P

Dragonsalt
03-13-2019, 04:08 PM
Search a little harder next time lol: https://discordapp.com/invite/W2bbbm4
That's one server with the most members from what I know tho the admins spend more playing discord games and kicking out of boredom than playing the game :P

Fantastic. Thank you! :D

Don’t know how to close a thread or even if I am able to. Either way, thread’s closed!