PDA

View Full Version : @Devs Plat Level up

Grimmonix
03-13-2019, 08:28 PM
Hey guys feels like forever after a certain level to level up the option to level up up to 7 level under the current level cap was quite great the only thing now is it costs 500 platinum a bit excessive really, could this be brought down to the previous 250?
@justg @remiem @futumsh

THE GOLDEN KING
03-13-2019, 09:56 PM
Hey guys feels like forever after a certain level to level up the option to level up up to 7 level under the current level cap was quite great the only thing now is it costs 500 platinum a bit excessive really, could this be brought down to the previous 250?
@justg @remiem @futumsh

I.M.O a “better” idea would be a “level purchase” basically spend 10 plat to level up 1 level at a time (once you reach level 66 it stops) basically it stops at every 5 levels before reaching level cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

championboost
03-14-2019, 03:29 AM
I.M.O a “better” idea would be a “level purchase” basically spend 10 plat to level up 1 level at a time (once you reach level 66 it stops) basically it stops at every 5 levels before reaching level cap.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot bad but not important

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Alghost
03-14-2019, 06:31 AM
Not bad but not important

What’s important?

championboost
03-14-2019, 07:22 AM
What’s important?There are many things more important.

Alghost
03-14-2019, 07:34 AM
There are many things more important.

Like you’re thread about a “scammer” who just gave you his offer for glacian because you told him to offer? XD

THE GOLDEN KING
03-14-2019, 07:39 AM
Alright guys no need to argue about this nonsense. Champion was just simply stating his opinion about the thread, Although it’s not my thread so I don’t know why you quoted me on it... Have a grudge against me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk