PDA

View Full Version : New Vanity Equip Idea

Crankomaniac
03-14-2019, 01:09 PM
Hey guys,

I take it short because event is around the corner :D

What do u think about FOOTSTEPS Vanity ? A vanity that makes unique effects while u r walking :)

Lemme know ur opinions.
Drama free.

Happy farming guys !

wangkj
03-14-2019, 01:35 PM
isn't that just an aura? like cryo set aura

Motherless_Child
03-14-2019, 02:01 PM
Hey guys,

I take it short because event is around the corner :D

What do u think about FOOTSTEPS Vanity ? A vanity that makes unique effects while u r walking :)

Lemme know ur opinions.
Drama free.

Happy farming guys !

I believe the game itself is not currently in need of any additional auras or visual effects............ My "opinion"......

Crankomaniac
03-14-2019, 02:04 PM
Not really. I mean if u r walking there will be for example lava steps on the ground or stars that pop out of ur feet.

Some mmorpg have this function and it looks very dope.

wangkj
03-14-2019, 02:08 PM
Not really. I mean if u r walking there will be for example lava steps on the ground or stars that pop out of ur feet.

Some mmorpg have this function and it looks very dope.

however StS has to consider the older devices so theyve said they wont add any more auras for now

Crankomaniac
03-14-2019, 02:10 PM
Jeah i See :) maybe they could think about it

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

TooPure
03-17-2019, 02:19 AM
this maybe happen since sts SAID that the new lvl 71 arti got no aura because of a reason but released zhulong with a massive aura, taint n end 71 sets with auras etc. sts is really weird.

Alghost
03-19-2019, 12:21 AM
I would enjoy this! Make this purchasable by buying 1800 plat, let the player choose his or her color, select your effect and boom you got yourself a new Money Cow sts!