PDA

View Full Version : 2019 St. Patty's March First Impressions and Feedback

Kaziscate
03-14-2019, 03:15 PM
I really love doing event runs for this event because I have to focus on defending the cart and I like how chaotic it is. Talking with my guildies, they seem disappointed because there are very few rewards that make farming worth it. While I agree to an extent, I am motivated on farming for the lvl 30 lucky relic. I don't really have much to suggest for this event since it is a small event. The only two things that I can suggest is having a small chance (smaller than in event) of Lepregoblin spawning outside of event and making energy 30 minutes since this is a compact event and I'd like to enjoy more of it within a week. Overall, I like this event, even though it can use a little bit more. :)

THE GOLDEN KING
03-14-2019, 03:18 PM
So far the event is very fun indeed, I myself prefer this event to be energy based event. It will make crate drops harder to achieve therefore the loot will have a higher value.

( STS should have more small events like this)*energy based or not energy based*

Some additions would be;

1.) Some little health packs for the avatar we have to protect so he can heal 2%-5% of his hp so he won’t die too quick.(so new players don’t quit)

2.) Have more items to buy from vender (pets(epic)(legendary)*only* no arcane. New luck elixir’s(mythic type elixir) grants 70% (luck to the user for 10 minutes. *available during event time only.

3.) Be able to loot NEW lucky gear (Lucky belt buckle) from boss chance to proc 25% luck for 9 seconds

4.) Some gold drops from each mob we kill would be nice 10-100gold chance would be cool.

5.) Having 2-3 Bosses instead of just the one.
(FIRST BOSS, has 1/10th chance to drop New Crawl Crate. SECOND BOSS, has 4/10th chance to drop New Crawl Crate and THIRD BOSS, has 7/10 chance to drop New Crawl Crate.
(Probability for each boss to spawn)
1st boss; 9/10 runs you’ll run into it.
2nd boss; 4/10 runs you’ll run into it
3rd boss; 1.5/10 runs you’ll run into it.

Add more if you like, LET US(AL community) KNOW IF YOU ENJOY THE EVENT AS MUCH AS I DO!*my opinions*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk