PDA

View Full Version : Blackstar going through Changes

Bakoffmycandy
12-03-2011, 03:34 PM
With the release of PVP in Star Legends I have noticed that the populated Blackstars are no longer full of level 35-36 players anymore. Quite the opposite. Now it is thriving with level 20's & up all working hard on reaching there goals. It is very noticeable once you look at it.

There has been much Discussion on PVP & much more Complaining about it. Been said a million times before & even by our developers "Can't make everyone happy"
I for one am having a great time enjoying the new PVP system. It was a very wise move on STS's behalf to give us an alternative to PVE. You all did a great job! It is a game of SKill & Choices, when to use certain abilities, when to advance retreat. Just all around fun & well thought out. I would like to express my gratitude. Thanks a Bunch STS for all the hard work & allowing us to help Beta Test for you!!!

Skeletonlord
12-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Well written. I am pleased with the pvp system as well. There may be more arenas and areas to go in the future, and I cant wait for these changes.

Nourish
12-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Well written. I am pleased with the pvp system as well. There may be more arenas and areas to go in the future, and I cant wait for these changes.

Of course their will be new areas :P

Uzikrabd
12-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Is pvp for all levels? Cause wont let my lvl 30 join,please answer

cptcaveman
12-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Is pvp for all levels? Cause wont let my lvl 30 join,please answer

If you are trying to join from the terminal in b* sometimes it wont work, try joing games from the sector map because yes you can pvp.

And DL I totally agree the pvp is great exspecially for a beta!!!!! Ctf soon as well ty so much to devs :)