PDA

View Full Version : whats going on?

Silhouette
03-14-2019, 06:56 PM
Why is there constantly a recolour/huge similarity of lb items ? Are you guys lacking creativity? Not trying to sound rude but it makes no sense to do such things on supposedly "exclusive" rewards..

Kakashis
03-14-2019, 10:40 PM
They're not exactly the same, they have some gold particle effects! Last year I believe recolored versions of the vanities also existed in crates. Gives people the chance to at least loot a similar look to the lb versions. What's not cool is if the exact version came back.

Silhouette
03-14-2019, 11:25 PM
They're not exactly the same, they have some gold particle effects! Last year I believe recolored versions of the vanities also existed in crates. Gives people the chance to at least loot a similar look to the lb versions. What's not cool is if the exact version came back.
" last year recoloured versions of the vanities also existed in the crates" thats exactly my point. This creative crisis is lasting for quite some time,recolour after recolour.. Wouldnt it be nicer if something new came?

Agirlnamedbob
03-15-2019, 03:04 AM
" last year recoloured versions of the vanities also existed in the crates" thats exactly my point. This creative crisis is lasting for quite some time,recolour after recolour.. Wouldnt it be nicer if something new came?

If you think they lack creativity you could step up and make an example of what you would like to see? Maybe they'll listen.

Teases
03-15-2019, 03:10 AM
Its not like the lb rewards were exactly given out to a huge number of people, and this year there are new vanities and a new lb reward. I like recolors: they give everyone a chance to own something similar to admittedly really great looking vanities, and I can't think of one occasion that a recolor has detracted from the value of an original.

Silhouette
03-15-2019, 04:21 AM
Its not like the lb rewards were exactly given out to a huge number of people, and this year there are new vanities and a new lb reward. I like recolors: they give everyone a chance to own something similar to admittedly really great looking vanities, and I can't think of one occasion that a recolor has detracted from the value of an original.

Its not always about value of an item, but hey you said some good points they cant please everyone, but i would appriciate if they stopped with the current trend and maybe focused on entirely different designs.

Silhouette
03-15-2019, 04:23 AM
If you think they lack creativity you could step up and make an example of what you would like to see? Maybe they'll listen.
Im also lacking creativity xD

Encryptions
03-15-2019, 07:11 AM
If they can't come up with ideas then we as the community should make drawings and designs for new vanity as the devs work on the game.

Susanne
03-15-2019, 06:26 PM
I think the Devs are doing a good job. There have been many changes, more events, better auction, better inventory and crafting, hotbar etc. Also more interaction on the forum and ingame.We can't expect them to work 24/7.

Motherless_Child
03-16-2019, 08:50 PM

OP is being rude or funny.....

It's just a legitimate concern, nowadays......

Silhouette
03-16-2019, 09:27 PM
OP is being rude or funny.....

It's just a legitimate concern, nowadays......
How am i being rude/funny?

Dex Putra
03-16-2019, 11:39 PM
RECOLOUR OF LEGEND

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J610G using Tapatalk

TooPure
03-17-2019, 02:21 AM
i cant wait sts recolouring collectibles. thatll be the end.

Daughter
03-18-2019, 01:10 PM
I think the Devs are doing a good job. There have been many changes, more events, better auction, better inventory and crafting, hotbar etc. Also more interaction on the forum and ingame.We can't expect them to work 24/7.

They are many beautiful and better Events than Years ago, but they also doing more to earn more Money. Just look at Egg Zavior Event. In the first Year it was able to loot lots of Arcane Eggs and now you have to buy all OP Eggs. Points are harder to get so you need to farm aaaalot or buying some Energys. I don‘t really like the new Vanitys of Events because they don‘t really make new one, just remake exist Vanitys.

But I know how hard their work is and I just play how I like it[emoji177]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Ipooponfifteens
03-18-2019, 02:27 PM
I understand the whole problem though events are there to make money, because where else do they get the money from is just a way of doing business the game is free to play, but that doesn't mean there are creative solutions to everything because a part group of people is dissatisfied with creativity when it comes to vanities, but players literally expect new vanities every time. I find it easy to just be disappointed about it, while it is not going to help improve the game. Player's should watch new features and solutions for us individually, those vanities don't bother me if you want an mmo with only vanities, and then just as well play a Japanese mmo where characters look like anime and or cosplay characters.

I am optimistic about the latest updates, but a group of players are too greedy by nature. ��*♂️

Silhouette
03-18-2019, 02:43 PM
I understand the whole problem though events are there to make money, because where else do they get the money from is just a way of doing business the game is free to play, but that doesn't mean there are creative solutions to everything because a part group of people is dissatisfied with creativity when it comes to vanities, but players literally expect new vanities every time. I find it easy to just be disappointed about it, while it is not going to help improve the game. Player's should watch new features and solutions for us individually, those vanities don't bother me if you want an mmo with only vanities, and then just as well play a Japanese mmo where characters look like anime and or cosplay characters.

I am optimistic about the latest updates, but a group of players are too greedy by nature. ��*♂️
You missunderstood what i meant. I dont care for vanities whatsover,however im not fond with recolouring of lb items in general. For all i care they could stop making vanities for good and i would be ok with that. I definetly agree they should focus on making content. They should stop with recolouring(lb items) it kinda ruins the whole point of running lb.

Ipooponfifteens
03-18-2019, 03:54 PM
You missunderstood what i meant. I dont care for vanities whatsover,however im not fond with recolouring of lb items in general. For all i care they could stop making vanities for good and i would be ok with that. I definetly agree they should focus on making content. They should stop with recolouring(lb items) it kinda ruins the whole point of running lb.

I understand everything you mean, it is exactly as it is now, because it is now an mmo that is about to change in the long run, because such games never in principle remain the same. The leaderboard can also be the place for players. Who want to show that they work hard for that place and therefore afterwards receive a reward for the achievement they have achieved, which can be anything give me right or wrong it doesn't really matter to me it's my perspective as reaction to your thread.

Have a nice day, sir