PDA

View Full Version : Cant login using google play !!

ClyPreezy
03-14-2019, 09:13 PM
After the last server update it will not let me login through google play because the site where u have to put ur email in kicks you out after 1 second pls fix this

Gesendet von meinem ZTE BLADE L7 mit Tapatalk

ClyPreezy
03-14-2019, 09:18 PM
Had to spam it to get in but works now , if anyone else has this problem keep spamming login lol

Futumsh
03-14-2019, 09:27 PM
What android version was this happening on? I've heard of one other person seeing this but they figured out it was something with their device settings.

ClyPreezy
03-14-2019, 09:31 PM
What android version was this happening on? I've heard of one other person seeing this but they figured out it was something with their device settings.Android 6.0 its a very bad phone actually that im using atm so could be my phone but was the first time , pls figure out how to revive twinks without awakenings sts ^^

Fightbeast
03-21-2019, 02:23 AM
Same issue here, cant login via google. Could you tell me how the other person resolved the issue? My Android version is 8.0.0.
Thanks in advance.

Futumsh
03-21-2019, 11:24 AM
Fix for this has been released on google play (should be available within a few hours), and for our website downloaded version.

You can also avoid any similar problems like this that may crop up in the future by converting from a google account to a spacetime account (in game, Nexus -> My Account -> Modify Account). You can use the web version (https://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends) to do this if you don't have the fixed android update yet.

Fightbeast
03-21-2019, 12:19 PM
Tyvm Futumsh!! That was quick :) Cheers!