PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard vanity

Snowdager
03-15-2019, 08:51 PM
I saw the leaderboard vanity on the event thread, and I’m slightly confused. It looks exactly the same as the ones people are looting from the event chest, is this intentional?

The top 10 Leaderboard vanity.

^The vanity looted from the event chest.

Cinco
03-16-2019, 11:34 AM
Yes. LB version is not trade friendly, looted version can be traded.

Snowdager
03-16-2019, 11:43 AM
Yes. LB version is not trade friendly, looted version can be traded.

This is really just sad, imo Leaderboard Vanity’s should absolutely never be lootable, it robs the leaderboard players of ther sense of achievement. We farm day/night and spend a fortune to Reach top 10, all to get something that just anyone can buy. This was definitely not a good decision, I’m fairly sure everyone in the top 10 for their class would agree with me... (please don’t see this as a rant, it’s not, it’s just my opinion).

Cinco
03-16-2019, 11:45 AM
It was this way for last years St. Patrick event. That’s why it’s this way this year. Our focus, clearly, was on adding new gameplay and not unique rewards for a recycled event.

Snowdager
03-16-2019, 11:49 AM
It was this way for last years St. Patrick event. That’s why it’s this way this year. Our focus, clearly, was on adding new gameplay and not unique rewards for a recycled event.

Welp, I’ve already spent too much for top 10 already to drop out rip at least the precise jewel is nice, thx for the new gameplay btw I love it.

PsychoNuke
03-16-2019, 12:47 PM

Last year the LB vanity had gold sparkle effect and the Vanity color was green pants with red armor, where as the one in crate had no effect with brown pants and green armor.

This year its same. But yeah kudos on the new gameplay, its very enjoyable for end-game players, both solo and party.
Looking forward to have solo/party mecahnic added to every event.