PDA

View Full Version : HeyZap Issues and various other bugs

Zeus
12-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Hi Developers, I just wanted to let you know of a few bugs that I have stumbled upon.

HeyZap Bugs:
The HeyZap status bar is VERY buggy.

I realize you guys are removing it from showing up every time when multitasking, but it also is causing many crashes, sometimes even when I log in or minimize the application for a split second.

Just wanted to give you a heads up regarding it.

Also, if these bugs haven't been noted, I'll post them here.

PvP Beta:

1. Transference skill for Engineers damages opponents, but heals them too.

2. Gravity Well for Commando does damage, but does not do the effects stated. This means, the enemy is not pulled towards you AT ALL.

3. Leaving during a fight. I'm not sure if this is on purpose, as the way this was implemented is different to the way it was implemented on PL, but you CAN NOT leave a PvP game if ANYBODY in the room is doing any form of combat. Previously, in PL, it was as long as that you weren't in combat, the system would not give you a death upon exit.

4. Sympathetic Anguish does damage, but damage does not jump to others. Source: Cero (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?62011-Cero)

That's all for now. I will update as I come across more.

Cero
12-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Com skill

Gravity well - doesn't Pull enemy towards me but does DMG.
Nebula - does not do any DMG.

------

Eng skill

Transference - it does dmg on both sides and heals enemy
Pain - does dmg and explode on OP/ENG class but does not explode when cast on com. The explosion does not do any AoE dmg.
in PL, you can shoot while stunned, while we test this. we can shoot and cast skills.

------
Sympathetic Anguish - does DMG, but dmg dont jump to others.

add this one:)

Zeus
12-04-2011, 02:45 AM
add this one:)

Done! Thanks, bud! :) I'll give you a "Thanks" when I am able to again. I used them all up for today. :(

Skeletonlord
12-04-2011, 03:07 AM
You have have heyzap?