PDA

View Full Version : Guys theres a really big issue that need to be fixed now is so bad

Holygraghmm
03-16-2019, 12:35 AM
Every time I enter event for st patty day it puts me in solo even if I do multi , this is messed up I am running leaderboard and I'm in top 10 I'm very upset I cant afford this setback =/

Holygraghmm
03-16-2019, 12:41 AM
The problem fixed itself but I wasted 5 energy =/

Xxkayakxx
03-16-2019, 08:37 AM
Just for info.... where you in solo party?

Futumsh
03-16-2019, 09:17 AM
If you're in a party, only people in your party can get into that instance. I don't know of any other reason for a behavior like this. It uses the same mechanisms as the Swamp Temple Challenge, and there were no reports of this at all for that.

Dadansn
03-16-2019, 09:58 AM
Every time I enter event for st patty day it puts me in solo even if I do multi , this is messed up I am running leaderboard and I'm in top 10 I'm very upset I cant afford this setback =/

You mustve farmed essences in blind pt before and you forgot to leave it.

Zhaoeboz
03-18-2019, 05:48 AM

Hello. I had this all yesterday. I would like to say 'thank you' to Cursedguy who suggested I type /leave party which I did and then the problem was solved. I was entering random btw.