PDA

View Full Version : Plat offers

Vid AL
03-16-2019, 09:44 AM
So um spacetime studios, I'm aware that you guys don't deal with any plat offers but you have these offers for us to do on tapjoy and iron source but when we are doing paid ones their not paying out, iron source doesn't have a support button and my offer says completed but not 1 plat gained from that offer.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
03-16-2019, 11:09 AM
Contact ironsource about it, or just don't do their offers if you're not happy with them.

Spheresome
03-16-2019, 07:01 PM
Contact ironsource about it, or just don't do their offers if you're not happy with them.

Iron source, when you use the contact us button to report an offer, it brings you to a dead website that gives you an error message saying that this page doesn't exist. And it often tells me I have completed the offer and it has rewarded me, resulting in a unreportable offer, when I have never received any platinum in reality, not that reporting it would have helped at all.

And I dont know if this is the same for everyone else, but I cant actually even open tapjoy anymore. But I would much prefer tapjoy over ironsoure because at least tapjoy had a support system. Ironsource is the worst one yet in my opinion. I understand why we can't go back to Fyber and Nativex because people took advantage of the system. But please dont use a Platinum offer system that takes advantage of your players (more so than it did the other systems)

My recommendation is to either toss Ironsource entirely, or sort out the problems with ironsource since these problems with reporting offers obviously aren't limited to a small group of people and cover a large portion of the AL community that does platinum offers.

Futumsh
03-17-2019, 12:13 PM
I cant actually even open tapjoy anymore.

A bug report would have been helpful... What platform and os version?

Spheresome
03-17-2019, 02:45 PM

Oh sorry, i didnt view it as a bug, I thought tapjoy had simply been removed as an offer system entirely... I have Android OS Version 8.1

Oakmaiden
03-17-2019, 03:29 PM

Sometimes when I try to open Tapjoy, after the 3rd party notice, app doesnt open. Then when I try Ironsource, the Tapjoy page is there. Click that off to find Ironsource page open also. I’m on ios.

Daughter
03-17-2019, 04:24 PM
I have the same Problem. Using iPhone 8 Plus

Also can do all offers on both, I never get anything

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-17-2019, 05:27 PM
I’ve had luck with Iron lately.

Mollo97
03-19-2019, 05:18 AM
i’ve the same ploblem, iron source don’t give me plats, i’ve complete 4 offer. the problem is that i can’t open ticket for complete offer. i send email to all space and iron and no one reply.

Marcoss
03-19-2019, 09:18 AM
Same to me. It says completed buy no platinum

ALDaveEast
03-19-2019, 11:43 PM
I have the same problem i did 5 offers and completed them fully and never got my reward and i also emailed ironsource about it and they are taking their precious time. With one offer they said they awarded me but when i went in game there was no plat there [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowdager
03-20-2019, 11:22 AM
I have also had the exact same problem a numerous amount of times, it’s quite irritating.

plpr
03-20-2019, 12:38 PM
Can confirm the same for ironsource on PL. 100% completing offers and getting nothing on all different kinds of offers.