PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Drop Locations (As of 2019)

Goodvibes
03-17-2019, 02:49 PM
***This might not be an accurate list...but its pretty close***"

**All Maps can drop fodder vanities such as sunglasses/shirts/masks** (Sts and newton colony have been reported to drop no vanities whatsoever)

Dynastar: seems to drop many of the lower/fodder vanities such as blue/green/yellow shirts as well as sunglasses

Red Sun: Same drops as dynastar...but gas masks drop here as well.

Cycorp: Only Mechanical Man Helmet have been reported to drop here.

Delta: Mechanical Man Helmet, X-Ray Visor, and Squid Buddy all drops here...most people farm stage 4 and 5 but stage 2 is underrated.

Numa: Mechanical Man Helmet, X-Ray Visor, and Squid Buddy drops here as well. Some say that there is a greater chance to drop here than Delta. Suggested farm locations: **Outer Limits**, Narrows, Uncharted Ruins.

Slouch-O: Tragedy, Zany, and Comedy masks all drop here...as well as the coveted Thinker, Stunt Harness, and Vular Squishers. Suggested Farm Locations: Map 3 and 5.

Shipyard: The ever elusive Devourer's Skull Helm(rumored to no longer drop anymore), Scorn Breather, and Mark of the Warfather all drops here. As well as Tragedy, Zany, and Comedy masks. Suggested Farm locations: Map 2, 4, 5

UC Savant: Mark, Dev, Scorn **void holders, wrathstorm, and **War Augers V2 are not vanities, but are still worth a lot* Farm map 1 for the weapons, Map 2 for the vanities

Voleria: **no one farms here...like ever so its hard to tell what drops** I'm guessing Scorn, Mark, and Dev Skull drops here as well as fodder vanities.

Hive: No Vanities drop here but Napalm drops for Level 40s.

Scorn Crusade: **no one farms here either, but I would guess the same as Voleria as well as the fodder vans.**

Sts: Arbiter Boots and Sleeves *so worthless you can basically buy for 400k cash*

Newton Colony: No reports of any vanities dropping. Hoping to see some in the future!

That's all guys and girls. If there are any discrepancies, plz comment and I will fix it.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Charles_Shadwick
03-17-2019, 03:00 PM
Redsun does not drop Gas Masks. Cycorp doesn't drop a Mechanical Man Helmet. but Jackets, Glasses, and JCN helmets will drop all the way up through Scorn Crusade (excluding Hive) but Scorn Crusade does not have any other vanities other than those. Right now it is rumored that the new Viceroy helmet and back armour drop at the Nyssara System.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Goodvibes
03-17-2019, 03:07 PM
Redsun does not drop Gas Masks. Cycorp doesn't drop a Mechanical Man Helmet. but Jackets, Glasses, and JCN helmets will drop all the way up through Scorn Crusade (excluding Hive) but Scorn Crusade does not have any other vanities other than those. Right now it is rumored that the new Viceroy helmet and back armour drop at the Nyssara System.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalkscorn viceroy...thats new. ok thx

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Escanor
03-22-2019, 02:14 PM
put some color on these letters smh. i bet you eat unseasoned food.

Mccloud
05-31-2019, 07:30 AM
Did you collect all of these yourself, Goodvibes?

deathlexx12
10-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Are you going by speculation? Or have you gotten these yourself?

Xxxarbiterxxx
11-12-2019, 04:41 PM
Good list of Van's hopefully drop rates will be higher

Vixlo
04-13-2020, 01:43 AM
drop rates are shis i cant get anything