View Full Version : Bad event bug

Snowdager
03-18-2019, 06:42 PM
I clicked multi and not solo, but it continued to put me in solo 4 different times, I was not in a party at all, and I even tried logging out then logging back in and it still did not help, please look into this and I really would appreciate my energy being refunded if this is an actual bug. Ign is Deadly.

It happened 2 more times (I just recorded the 2nd time) here it is:

https://youtu.be/zvh83DFC0So

Holygraghm
03-18-2019, 09:35 PM
Yes I had this issue as well try logging in and back out

Fyrce
03-19-2019, 12:49 AM
This happened to me once when I was solo'ing. I picked MULTI but no one could join. After that, I left party a few times to make sure the "solo" instance disappeared and it was fine.

Maybe you need to leave party, just to get the game to "forget" who you were?

slaaayerrr
03-19-2019, 12:51 AM
try type /partyL before u go event

Snowdager
03-19-2019, 07:58 AM
Yes I had this issue as well try logging in and back out

This happened to me once when I was solo'ing. I picked MULTI but no one could join. After that, I left party a few times to make sure the "solo" instance disappeared and it was fine.

Maybe you need to leave party, just to get the game to "forget" who you were?

try type /partyL before u go event

If you would have read the post I plainly stated I wasn’t in a party, and had not been in one, I even said I logged out and back in and this was still an issue. And if you would have watched the video you could have also seen I wasn’t in a party.

QuaseT
03-19-2019, 08:57 AM
If you would have read the post I plainly stated I wasn’t in a party, and had not been in one, I even said I logged out and back in and this was still an issue. And if you would have watched the video you could have also seen I wasn’t in a party.

I watched the whole video (which is only 9s anyway) and still looks to me as u have been in a ghost pt. If u log off just very quickly u might still be in it so rather do /partyleave. It worked for me.

slaaayerrr
03-19-2019, 09:38 AM
sometimes ghost party happens even without any of your actions
log out and immideatelly login-in back doesnt remove your party, have to wait a bit

Snowdager
03-19-2019, 11:31 AM
sometimes ghost party happens even without any of your actions
log out and immideatelly login-in back doesnt remove your party, have to wait a bit

That would still be an issue that needs to be fixed.

Fyrce
03-19-2019, 02:16 PM
Easiest way to remove an instance you don't want, for whatever reasons, is to /partyl and maybe solo party in between. Just make sure you partyleave before you go in again.

Doing stuff w/ partying makes the game think you're not the same as you were before.

It would be better if the event scaled for solo, for those accidental times, but oh well. Go with what is there.