PDA

View Full Version : Very Random Idea...

Spheresome
03-19-2019, 08:56 AM
So I was thinking after reading Pat's post on the thread regarding easter and I thought of this sort of cool idea.

Why not have a leaderboard reward that grants access to enter a special room for only leaderboard players. It can be like a side portal in the guild castle in kragg or windmoore. There wont be any benefits to this room, it would just a really cool room that only the leaderboard players would have access to, a chill spot that would only be available to players who have run on the leaderboard. A Leaderboard Lounge if you will. It could just be a really cool/fancy hall that cant be found anywhere else in the game, with maybe the regular functionalities like a potion keeper, a stash, an auction, and maybe all of the vendors in one place. (The hall would have to be a unique room and not like a regular guildhall design that already exists so that players would be motivated to try and gain access to this room)

But the idea would be to simply have an exclusive room that is only for the leaderboard players that no other players could enter unless they had access to it.

Thoughts?

Azerothraven
03-19-2019, 09:20 AM
Sounds good but will all players who was on lb in the past get it or just the future events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crankomaniac
03-19-2019, 09:52 AM
Rich club 😁

I like the idea +1

Spheresome
03-19-2019, 11:30 AM
Sounds good but will all players who was on lb in the past get it or just the future events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think future events only would be a better idea. Some of the LB vanities from the past have been tradable and stuff so that might be a lil weird to deal with :/

evilya
03-22-2019, 10:05 AM
Nice idea 👍

Cinco
03-23-2019, 08:16 AM
I think this would be a very interesting reward. I see it as only for most recent event lb winners. Temporary (only accessible for the duration of event cool down... max of 3 days). It’s a fair amount of additional effort so it may not happen for a while. I want to nail the expected rewards for the known upcoming events first. But I do like it!