PDA

View Full Version : Request to the devolopers to not to change anything in upcoming egg event

yoyohakta
03-20-2019, 06:55 AM
Lb:
Top 10 colored title/banner/colored title or full venity set/banner/plat
Top 25 banner /venity set or banner/plat
Top 50 banner/plat
(Other rewards dint write)
Bump if u agree

Zeridor
03-20-2019, 07:03 AM
I don't agree they should change lb reward best would be top 50 banner top 25 some new backpack and top 10 gold title + some special full vanity set.

yoyohakta
03-20-2019, 07:12 AM
Im talking about the eggs and other things lb rewards change every year :)

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

yoyohakta
03-20-2019, 07:14 AM
I don't agree they should change lb reward best would be top 50 banner top 25 some new backpack and top 10 gold title + some special full vanity set.I agree about the lb rewards :)

Cinco
03-20-2019, 07:17 AM
Definitely changing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoyohakta
03-20-2019, 07:22 AM
Ahh maan ;(

Cinco
03-20-2019, 07:22 AM
But also definitely NOT changing.

Cinco
03-20-2019, 07:23 AM
You’ll have to wait and see what horrors I bring to this next affair...

yoyohakta
03-20-2019, 07:24 AM
Ahh kk well be waiting

Ebereasider
03-20-2019, 08:58 AM
But also definitely NOT changing.

Please reduce the drop rate of bun-bun crate (or whatever the new version is called), so that it doesn't become a trash item in less than 1 day like last year.

yoyohakta
03-20-2019, 09:04 AM
Can there be some points made from running event map this year? It would be great

Cinco
03-20-2019, 09:13 AM
Please reduce the drop rate of bun-bun crate (or whatever the new version is called), so that it doesn't become a trash item in less than 1 day like last year.

I don't even know what this is.

Cinco
03-20-2019, 09:13 AM
Can there be some points made from running event map this year? It would be great

Event leaderboard points? I think this constitutes a major change to the event. Are you sure you want this? Are you certain I know what you are talking about?

Kairihearts
03-20-2019, 09:19 AM
Event leaderboard points? I think this constitutes a major change to the event. Are you sure you want this? Are you certain I know what you are talking about?

Please let the plat eggs stay the same as last year same drop rate too everyone loved that :)

mhysaa
03-20-2019, 09:19 AM
Egg hunt was perfect last year. Hope they can continue the level of the event.
Like they did with Lovecraft, was also good this year.
Ofc if has new vanities or items will be more interesting. But the way the event was last year. Was good until the end.
The farming eggs gave everybody profit, from beginning to the end.
Don't let us down devs xD

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Ebereasider
03-20-2019, 09:56 AM
I don't even know what this is.

That was the last year's event locked crate

Cinco
03-20-2019, 10:13 AM
That was the last year's event locked crate

I'll make sure last year's crate doesn't drop at all.

PsychoNuke
03-20-2019, 12:05 PM
With respect to the Arlor Egg Hunt event gameplay there are 2 things that requires adjustment, things dont change in the middle of the event hence I request you to kindly make these changes beforehand, these were requested by many last year:
1) Assigning points the to egg machine.
2) Remove color code from the machine so people have to destroy all of them.

More info: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?421002-Arlorian-Egg-Hunt-Feedback-Request&p=2813456&viewfull=1#post2813456

And please do not recolor LB items. Thank you.

Sixtie
03-20-2019, 12:07 PM
I'm imaging something great upcoming , embrace yourself guys !
*uplifting music in background*

Zeridor
03-20-2019, 12:48 PM
I think you should get points from 2 sources first eggs and second egg machines by this way it it good for runners and good for those who buy eggs. I think at least 1 event should be somehow different in getting points. At least 1 event in year should be for those who don't have that much time to spend on lb by just running.

Sιя Λσι Jя
03-20-2019, 01:05 PM
Hopefully this event can be good like the last year.

I like the last version but that one can have a new improvements :

If there's a new pet or Heroic one drop in the map,this one can't be the exact same as reward.

If there's a special crate just be careful about with the drop.

This time i want to see something different :

After clearing all the Egg Machines there a chance to Open a Portal,in this one you will fight the Bun-Bun Bunny which gave you special regards (You can think which drops but something worth it or useful in this days).

This portal can be opened by a special item that cost Platinum and can be tradeable.Something to help you(All good in this life is no free at all).

The other version can be :

I think you can fight this one maybe a few hours a bar apear full and you have 1hr to fight a have a chance to loot something good.

There's a special elixir Treadable that cost Platinum and gave you more chances to loot something better or expecific.

And the drop rates with the platinum was really fine.

Like the others guys say this event was awesome and i like the Lb Banner from last year,maybe i just go run for another Lb with a precious Gear Banner.

Cinco
03-20-2019, 01:37 PM
Don’t change event! Here are changes I want for event!

Y’all have a great weekend ;-)