PDA

View Full Version : Why have being ban my account

Emitent
03-20-2019, 08:07 AM
How i can get it back

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Snowdager
03-20-2019, 11:13 AM
If you where banned and feel like it was an error, read of the terms of service (link below) and make sure you didn’t violate any of the rules. If you haven’t violated any of the rules you may email Spacetime Studios support team (email below) and they will assist you.

Terms Of Service: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?385-Terms-of-Service

Spacetime Studios support email: support@spacetimestudios.com

Spacetime Studios support site: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

Cosaru
03-20-2019, 03:57 PM
Send a email and... Wait for nothing... Im sorry for u and i hope u will get correct solution. In my case, i waiting from january

Dragonsalt
03-20-2019, 04:32 PM
Send a email and... Wait for nothing... Im sorry for u and i hope u will get correct solution. In my case, i waiting from january

Sts gets a lot of requests for cases and has to review the cases carefully to determine whether or not the ban was justified. Patience is also a form of action :)

Cosaru
03-21-2019, 02:56 AM
Sts gets a lot of requests for cases and has to review the cases carefully to determine whether or not the ban was justified. Patience is also a form of action :)
No! Sts give u evasive reply(sistem mess), told u violate sts rules and.. that is. No reson, no proves, nothing. I read 100 timrs sts rules and im 1000% sure didnt make anything wrong. Buy... who cares? Send many emails, post many theards. All closed, remiem told she take a look and.. So, dont give ilusions, sts dony care about one player. Especial if isnt plat buyer

GoodTraitor
03-21-2019, 03:37 AM
No! Sts give u evasive reply(sistem mess), told u violate sts rules and.. that is. No reson, no proves, nothing. I read 100 timrs sts rules and im 1000% sure didnt make anything wrong. Buy... who cares? Send many emails, post many theards. All closed, remiem told she take a look and.. So, dont give ilusions, sts dony care about one player. Especial if isnt plat buyerThe way you say it makes you less believable tbh. Already making lies when trying to say your truth.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Cosaru
03-21-2019, 10:10 AM
The way you say it makes you less believable tbh. Already making lies when trying to say your truth.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Do i know me in game or in real life? How u can made someone lier if u didnt know anything about this person. Nvm, i lost time whit u!

Cinco
03-21-2019, 10:15 AM
You may contact our Customer Service department to protest your ban.
If your account / devices were permanently banned for violating our terms of service it is unlikely that the ban will be overturned.