PDA

View Full Version : Egg Hunt Event.

Sιя Λσι Jя
03-20-2019, 01:48 PM
The new improvements :

If there's is a pet droping in the map can be the exact same as reward.

Destroy every Egg Machines gave you points obviously the best ones gave more.

The drop of The Platinum eggs was pretty good last year.

Something new :

After destroy all Egg Machines there's a chance to open a Portal to fight Bun-Bun.(This one gave you special items worth it or useful like Vials for Craft nekro just example).You will need a Special elixir for increases better loot that cost Platinum and is tradeable.

The other version can be :

There's a new portal that opens a few hours a bar apear.When is opened you only have 1 hour to fight Bun-Bun Bunny for special loot(You need a new elixir for increases your chances for a better loot).This one cost Platinum and can be tradeable.

I put cost Platinum in the Elixirs no all good stuff can be just for free and buy them we keep they gave us better events.

Sethyates
03-20-2019, 02:20 PM
I like the idea of a portal to a boss

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Anthonyaponte86
03-21-2019, 12:49 PM
Does anyone know what dates the egg hunt event is going to be ? Easter ?

Zeridor
03-21-2019, 02:32 PM
I think points should be from 2 sources first opening eggs and second destroying egg machines by this way everyone will be happy.

Cinco
03-21-2019, 05:00 PM
I don't like the idea of fighting Bun-Bun. Part of what I liked about this event was how the encounter zone and the monster were so very different compared to other events.

Granting event points to players near the egg machine when it is destroyed might be a cool addition. I'll look into that.

Spheresome
03-21-2019, 09:28 PM
I don't like the idea of fighting Bun-Bun. Part of what I liked about this event was how the encounter zone and the monster were so very different compared to other events.

Granting event points to players near the egg machine when it is destroyed might be a cool addition. I'll look into that.

I think what most people are trying to get around are the players who just rush into the map and only destroy the red, purple, and plat machienes, completely disregarding the green and blue ones

marzeg
03-21-2019, 09:36 PM
Couldn't this be countered by giving the groups bonus points for clearing the map? this way if they leave eggs on the map that could potentially hurt or slow down their lb/tier unlocking progress.

marzeg
03-21-2019, 09:48 PM

I agree. We have so many events that involve fighting enemies, I think we should have more events that have us interact with the maps environment or props within the environment to gain points or unlock tiers.

Anthonyaponte86
03-22-2019, 06:45 AM
Does anyone know when the event starts ? date?

Azerothraven
03-22-2019, 08:03 AM
I agree. We have so many events that involve fighting enemies, I think we should have more events that have us interact with the maps environment or props within the environment to gain points or unlock tiers.
Great idea bro

Luckylilmofo
03-23-2019, 08:25 AM
Couldn't this be countered by giving the groups bonus points for clearing the map? this way if they leave eggs on the map that could potentially hurt or slow down their lb/tier unlocking progress.

I agree with this suggestion. It's a simple solution to what was an extremely irritating problem last year..

Cinco
03-23-2019, 08:29 AM
Could also be accomplished by giving more points for destroying the less valuable egg machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-23-2019, 08:38 AM
Yes! Points for all machines! Anything to get players to open all eggs!

PsychoNuke
03-23-2019, 08:44 AM

+1, Thank you.

Could also be accomplished by giving more points for destroying the less valuable egg machines.

The main issue last year was that players left the event zones after checking/destroying the purple and plat machines, so I dont think points matter to those players. Removing the color code from machines should solve that issue.

Cinco
03-23-2019, 10:29 AM
Hiding the rarity of the egg machines is interesting. May be possible (though I think their in-game graphic appearance is actually color coded as well). I’ll check.

Motherless_Child
03-23-2019, 10:53 AM
+1, Thank you.

The main issue last year was that players left the event zones after checking/destroying the purple and plat machines, so I dont think points matter to those players. Removing the color code from machines should solve that issue.

Yup..... +1000.................

marian.bumbar
03-23-2019, 11:12 AM
How about spown only one egg and in order to get to the next one you’ll need to destroy the previous egg and so on ?

Avaree
03-23-2019, 06:02 PM

A bit OT:

Very easy to exploit this event, many players make lvl2 characters,
use free energy, delete lvl2 character, remake, rinse and repeat.

Blazerland
03-23-2019, 06:12 PM
yep yep i hope something is done to avoid skipping of egg machines

Blazerland
03-23-2019, 06:15 PM
A bit OT:

Very easy to exploit this event, many players make lvl2 characters,
use free energy, delete lvl2 character, remake, rinse and repeat.

you gave us an idea ava :D

Fyrce
03-23-2019, 06:27 PM
L2 toons took awhile to do stuff. You had to be slightly higher level. I wanna say L10 but I do not remember exactly. Also, twinks w/o adequate equips and pets would take too long, but everyone is welcome to try it for themselves.

All I did last year was watch the saboteurs...er...fellow humans for ones who ran off. If they stayed somewhere, I went to check it out. I would always chat if someone was destroying higher level machines. After destroying the higher level machines, the saboteurs would leave and I could destroy whatever else at my leisure. Or with a partner, which was almost always the case.

More points for lower level machines would be cool. Separate points from the eggs is a very interesting idea.

Do not forget that this time, unlike last year, players can craft lots of energy at once. And there was definitely more activity at endgame levels than at twink levels, which I imagine would still be the case this time.

Kyptix
03-23-2019, 06:35 PM
Honestly, I think there should be a level cap for future events. Many people use exploitations to farm these things by making noob characters and farming.

Avaree
03-23-2019, 07:16 PM

I just had to crack the rotten egg (;

Anoce
03-24-2019, 07:17 AM
Do not forget to collect energy essence at low levels difficult. I think a search option for big eggs on small levels is very good despite the fact that need a long time to beat them

Отправлено с моего Redmi S2 через Tapatalk

Zhaorabeos
03-25-2019, 02:45 AM
Just don't change anything on this event its beautiful..event in the game!maybe add somthing woow for lb runners and help low lvl to farm here..so i guess everyone like this event how is:)

Fyrce
03-25-2019, 05:42 AM
I think there were complaints last year that bun-bun was difficult for low levels.

Avaree
03-25-2019, 08:55 AM
Idk i just know what i saw in guild chat. Ofc this group of players had maxed gears. Point is it takes 3mins to make a new lvl 2, 1 min max to get to stash, grab gear, and the rg.

Yes its very possible this player was lying, but if not, it should be looked into, or place a timer on an account that allows so many characters made per day. These players only looked for the purple/plat egg machines. Not sure if they even killed boss. Only if purple/plat egg machine were in event map..

Oakmaiden
03-25-2019, 09:12 AM
I agree with limited accounts made per day, but please dont make it any harder on my lowbies. Even with legendary gears, they have to work just as hard to farm a few maps.

Cinco
03-25-2019, 09:14 AM

I have no issue restricting the content to higher levels (not endgame but higher than newbie).

Cinco
03-25-2019, 09:15 AM
Just don't change anything on this event its beautiful..event in the game!maybe add somthing woow for lb runners and help low lvl to farm here..so i guess everyone like this event how is:)

No. It seems that everybody wants changes - even those who say they don't want it changed want something changed about it. It's the way of things :-)

Bluehazee
03-25-2019, 09:37 AM
Just remove color code from machines and add attractive lb rewards like last year. Should be enough, was a great event

PatD
03-25-2019, 10:00 AM
Or maybe just give some bonus points when all machine are destroy, or whatever easier to do to incite people to destroy all machines

Kairihearts
03-25-2019, 11:34 AM
Well here's my 2 cents what about making it so you have to clear all maps eg egg machines if you don't you get no eggs ?

Ajcheisnj
03-25-2019, 12:10 PM
Would be cool to have a chance to loot ebon weaps from plat eggs.Like 0.01% because we dont have many and the price is insane.Ooorrr the new locks can have a higher chance of looting them

Confessing
03-25-2019, 03:30 PM
The new improvements :

If there's is a pet droping in the map can be the exact same as reward.

Destroy every Egg Machines gave you points obviously the best ones gave more.

The drop of The Platinum eggs was pretty good last year.

Something new :

After destroy all Egg Machines there's a chance to open a Portal to fight Bun-Bun.(This one gave you special items worth it or useful like Vials for Craft nekro just example).You will need a Special elixir for increases better loot that cost Platinum and is tradeable.

The other version can be :

There's a new portal that opens a few hours a bar apear.When is opened you only have 1 hour to fight Bun-Bun Bunny for special loot(You need a new elixir for increases your chances for a better loot).This one cost Platinum and can be tradeable.

I put cost Platinum in the Elixirs no all good stuff can be just for free and buy them we keep they gave us better events.

Too bad I missed this event it sounds fun

Avaree
03-25-2019, 09:05 PM
No. It seems that everybody wants changes - even those who say they don't want it changed want something changed about it. It's the way of things :-)

Cinco! Change the change, that changes the change! Thank you says the woodchuck (:

swoutttt
03-26-2019, 08:07 AM
I hope this event is accesable for us Hardcore players