PDA

View Full Version : non stashable items

Dark Avenger
12-04-2011, 01:33 AM
So why can't I stash certain items. In particular my little love vanity helm from last valentines day? I don't use that character much anymore and would love to use on one of my other characters or a future one. I'm not sure if that's the only item or are there more too?

Skeletonlord
12-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Some items can't be stashed because they are specific to one character. If a item is not stashable then it can't be traded. I know what you mean. You want to put a vanity on another char.
You could ask a dev to move it to that character. You may get a better response there.

Dark Avenger
12-04-2011, 02:07 AM
Yeah I would understand if it was non tradable items can't be stashed but its only a few items that can't be stashed. Id be pretty mad if I couldn't move my cyber sets(non tradable) around I got all 3 sets :( I'm hoping a dev would chime in here to say what can be done

Dark Avenger
12-04-2011, 02:09 AM
So far I've found only the little love and the little ambassadors hats ii couldn't store. The xperia play, bunny ears, little party hat can all be stored but not traded too.

Skeletonlord
12-04-2011, 02:32 AM
So far I've found only the little love and the little ambassadors hats ii couldn't store. The xperia play, bunny ears, little party hat can all be stored but not traded too.

Ok so you can stash the xperia play bunny ears and party hat but can't trade. Didn't know this thanks!

KingFu
12-04-2011, 02:40 AM
Helms that were granted from waving to another player (non-dev) with the larger version of the item are not stashable (IE: Little Love was given to those who waved to Big Love). The devs made them unstashable so that players couldn't "farm" these helms (go to stash, stash the helm, wave to the wielder of Big Love again, and repeat). Devs just never made them stashable. I'm not sure whether they forgot to/are working on other stuff and don't think it's important, or if they want to keep it that way for when the items return. Only they can answer that for certain.

Edit:

Helms like Little Luck, Little Love, Little Party Hat, Little Ambassador Hat, etc. are not stashable. The larger forms are however. Antennas are a different story, since it's more difficult to find a dev and get them than wave to a friend standing next to you.

Edit #2:

Little party hat can be stashed? I'll have to check again. Don't remember it being stashable.

Redbridge
12-04-2011, 02:59 AM
Nope, little party hat can't be stashed...

Kaarataka
12-04-2011, 05:58 AM
You also can not stash the lvl cap vanities. CoP, SoH, and Fang armor

KTpantyhose
12-04-2011, 09:39 AM
question. do you think we're going to be able to wave at other players and get the stuff on holidays this year? like easter, valentines day, and st patricks day?

Skeletonlord
12-04-2011, 09:53 AM
question. do you think we're going to be able to wave at other players and get the stuff on holidays this year? like easter, valentines day, and st patricks day?

I bet we will be able to this year.

Dark Avenger
12-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Ok thank you mysticaldream that makes perfect sense now on why some can stash other can't. My bad on the liittle party, thought I could stash. However I do remember being able to stash the bunny ears during easter cuz I switched between characters because some got other colors my main didn't have...anyways, I guess I can understand there reasoning buut after the event I think they should make them stashable but oh well. Thanx again

KingFu
12-04-2011, 01:07 PM

You'll be able to I believe. Devs already said they're gonna be selling big love again this valentines day:)