PDA

View Full Version : St Patrick event was fun!!

Hjable
03-21-2019, 02:28 PM
Thanks you the events 176370 was fun. I was able to hit gold tier pretty easily. And spent my spare time farming for event items once I read that we would be able to activate set bonus with the rare drop items. Cross matching is a plus. My favorite look is green mantle , rainbow helm, clover wing from amulet 100, st Patrick vanity bow. And the new shield that gives 5% damage but it can’t be seen with bow. Also like that it was a free event. Didn’t have to pay anygold or plat to get best possible bonus stats from this event. Also I like how the zombie had gloves popping out for the event. Made it feel new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fwend
03-21-2019, 08:27 PM
I agree this event really has revitalized the activity on PL. So many active in townes and grinding the event, many many older friends came out to play.

Points scoring was very reasonable and 35k was obtainable even to those casual type of players.

Many new vanity items to loot with included stat bonuses. The rewards from the vendor , the new Raging Saints vanity set have amazing stats as well as the inclusion of making 3 of the vanity looted items from Lemuel a bonus set. The change of allowing gold bought vanity set to be stashed is greatly appreciated by all.

The rewards for the Top 50 where very enticing and encouraged us to keep grinding away even after reaching 35k points for gold tier.

Most of all this event was free to play.

Keep the love coming for STS especially Cino and his team.