PDA

View Full Version : UFO?!

SpaceCowGirl
12-04-2011, 04:39 AM
It's a bird? It's a plane? It's a glitch?!?!!
A sister ship?! New planet?!?! ALIEEE-UMZ?!?!!?!!! OMIGOSH IDK!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! ("')_('") *runs in circles*
It's a U.F.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

hurm Me was standing in guild hall, having a chat... and notice this... (on google chrome via sony vio laptop- hehehe)
thought i'd share? idlk :\

That's all.. lol
Cy'all round ^_^/

-SpaceCG

Oh yeah, Yes I did lick my finger and try to rub my screen to make sure it wasn't food :3 lol *eat and grind ftw!*

SpaceCowGirl
12-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Looks like the star legends vanity pet cat
but who knows how it got there :D

aw i thought that 2, but i cant connect to servers atm. so humor me :3 im bored! wheres ur imagination!!! <3

Lady_Pebbles
12-04-2011, 04:46 AM
Wish I could see the pics you attached but the app doesn't show them on my phone. They come up blank. Mind putting the pics on your first post using the BBC code? XD

Suicunebaby
12-04-2011, 04:47 AM
It's planet volaria;)

Lady_Pebbles
12-04-2011, 04:53 AM
im on Android and I did click on her paperclip thinger to view the attachments then selected each blank image and again, they were still blank when selected.

Olz
12-04-2011, 08:05 AM
It's Bruno!!!

javier995
12-04-2011, 10:54 AM
im on Android and I did click on her paperclip thinger to view the attachments then selected each blank image and again, they were still blank when selected.

Here you go, I went on ny ipod and took a pic of it.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/41ce3035.jpg

saiyen
12-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Its mrs. Mysterious figure,she haunts guild hall n numa
Seen her couple of time
o_0

Killerade
12-04-2011, 12:12 PM
it looks like an upside down rivet they tend to pass through walls

Cahaun
12-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Lol a new pet trick! :)

Deathsminion
12-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Yes it is the pets they are running wild. I was at auction terminal at my cat was near the face-o-mat i know it was mine becuase i spun and it did too. Also other peoples were running away. They are rebeling.

Lady_Pebbles
12-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Thanks Javi, I appreciate that. :)

To me it looks like one of the pets. >__<

javier995
12-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Yes it is the pets they are running wild. I was at auction terminal at my cat was near the face-o-mat i know it was mine becuase i spun and it did too. Also other peoples were running away. They are rebeling.

We must prepare! *loads nuke launcher and calls forth the devs*

Thanks Javi, I appreciate that. :)

To me it looks like one of the pets. >__<

Np I'm here to help!

SuperNas
12-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Wish I could see the pics you attached but the app doesn't show them on my phone. They come up blank. Mind putting the pics on your first post using the BBC code? XD

Same with me :( I can never see pics and when sts post video links youtube says the video doesn't exist :p

javier995
12-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Same with me :( I can never see pics and when sts post video links youtube says the video doesn't exist :p

I use to be able to see paperclip pics, then one day poof no more. Videos have always been the same for me tho. I wonder why, and devs reading this mind telling us why?

SpaceCowGirl
12-04-2011, 05:46 PM
oh, thanks Javi! Hehe sorry Thren, i didn't realize x)

Oh no! Is my Bruno stuck in space?!!!

Lol, yeah it was stationary. no movement no matter how many times i left guildhall and came back in. Figured it just glitch and froze out there... just lookes like ascending silver orbs of some sort ^_^/ if u noticed.. i posted @ 4am.. lol

javier995
12-04-2011, 05:51 PM
oh, thanks Javi! Hehe sorry Thren, i didn't realize x)

Oh no! Is my Bruno stuck in space?!!!

Lol, yeah it was stationary. no movement no matter how many times i left guildhall and came back in. Figured it just glitch and froze out there... just lookes like ascending silver orbs of some sort ^_^/ if u noticed.. i posted @ 4am.. lol

You're welcome!

Try putting it as an image instead of the paperclip. If you don't know how I'll kindly tell you how.

4am for 1:39 am it says for me lol.

Silentarrow
12-04-2011, 06:35 PM
It's guilde who left a couple days back... ;)

Lady_Pebbles
12-04-2011, 11:53 PM

Hey sweety.. Yeah I got that problem too. I think its something we gotta report to the people who created the app for the forum. Its not something that StS created.