PDA

View Full Version : New Angel Wings

Tinkerbelldoll
03-22-2019, 12:04 PM
Please let the new wings have their own slot or put them under hat slot. The top we have to wear them with isnt the cutest so.... PLEASE LET US WEAR THE WINGS BY THEMSELVES. People keep asking and saying they want wings to be worn on their own

Msidgaf
03-22-2019, 12:05 PM
Please let the new wings have their own slot or put them under hat slot. The top we have to wear them with isnt the cutest so.... PLEASE LET US WEAR THE WINGS BY THEMSELVESI agree and would very much like to wear the wings with other vanity

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
03-22-2019, 12:11 PM
Nerfing down angel speed is a wise idea but its only 50% nerf it to 25% same as haste 600 plat vanity is a costly item removing it completely would make the set useless and just for looks while green gimp is strictly just pve

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
03-22-2019, 12:37 PM
Please let the new wings have their own slot or put them under hat slot. The top we have to wear them with isnt the cutest so.... PLEASE LET US WEAR THE WINGS BY THEMSELVES. People keep asking and saying they want wings to be worn on their own

Orrr cinco if u can make angel wings only a overall seperate purchase for like 1k plat but a purchase for everyone even those who didnt hit any tiers this event

Cinco
03-22-2019, 01:11 PM
A separate wings slot is being considered for the future.

The Green Angel vanity is designed (on purpose) to be the way that it is - a preview of the upcoming level cap themes ;-)

Also, when I do a separate wing / back slot I would like to attempt animated wings as opposed to these big static ones.

hannsand4
03-22-2019, 01:16 PM
Sounds great. A New Accessories Slot sounds amazing! Yay

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Branko
03-24-2019, 10:34 AM
Good ideas as always. Ty cinco for hard work. Can’t wait for new lvl cap and campaigns.

Santosh Elangadi
04-13-2019, 01:08 AM
Please let the new wings have their own slot or put them under hat slot. The top we have to wear them with isnt the cutest so.... PLEASE LET US WEAR THE WINGS BY THEMSELVES. People keep asking and saying they want wings to be worn on their ownNice idea!!!

Santosh Elangadi
04-13-2019, 01:11 AM
A separate wings slot is being considered for the future.

The Green Angel vanity is designed (on purpose) to be the way that it is - a preview of the upcoming level cap themes ;-)

Also, when I do a separate wing / back slot I would like to attempt animated wings as opposed to these big static ones.Animated wings with effects. Amazing!!! Love to see more in DL.

How about crafting the Elemental wings??? Which will be great addition to enhance the passive abilities of a character by 10-20%.

IShootFirst
04-13-2019, 07:54 AM
tbh i disagree with all this. I'm pretty sure vampires don't have wings and it's called dark legends for a reason, it's like those rainbow items.. if u want wings go play daybreak legends lol

Russel99
04-14-2019, 12:23 PM
tbh i disagree with all this. I'm pretty sure vampires don't have wings and it's called dark legends for a reason, it's like those rainbow items.. if u want wings go play daybreak legends lol
True, but I think if the wings were more devilish or bat like it would be a good idea.

Tinkerbelldoll
04-14-2019, 07:37 PM

Tbh idc what u think. If you dont want wings go play Star legends.

IShootFirst
04-15-2019, 05:00 PM
Tbh idc what u think. If you dont want wings go play Star legends.

Wow well who said my reply was for you lol. This is a general thread for everyone and we all have the right to post whether you like what it is or not. I just said my opinion about it and what I said has, alot of sense in it. The opposite of what you said in response which made 0 sense :)
"go play star legends"... lmao made my day. I never said I don't want wings, I was just saying it's called dark legends fld a reason and it's a vampires game, ain't no spot for rainbows and super colourful things etc. Russel got my point and suggested devilish wings, dark black wings etc which makes alot of sense. Some ppl got the point so too bad you didn't woman

Devilsinner
04-24-2019, 04:50 AM
Thanks cinco :) much appreciated you guys keep up the good work!