PDA

View Full Version : I had this thought while going through several PvP threads today.....

Bundlos
03-23-2019, 02:51 AM
...that what are we actually waiting for? There are constant squabbles regarding bringing back the old style of PvP. Devs are held responsible and there are requests to remove awakenings yada yada yada. The PvP maps are free to use, you can actually go down there and decide upon which gears to use so as to have an equal standing with your opponent, PvP with legendary gears, PvP with no pets...the options are endless. You choose what you want to do and do it the way you want to do it (as long as you have people to go down with the same of course). Why wait for someone to bring back the old style of PvP when you can still enjoy it even now. Obviously it does not mean that it does not come with it own list of troubles, the major one being salty players joining maps and ruining the game play. Yes it a bit of an absurd idea, but does not really hurt to try.

The other day I was doing something similar with Fightbeast in a secluded Festerfang Outpost. We kept changing gears and kept attacking each other, it was fun, and it was funny to see how pathetic I am at times. And TBH removing awakenings completely will cause a riot, instead bringing in a cap slot of one particular type of awakening in one particular gear item is a more plausible solution.

I would like to know your opinions on this regard, so let me know what you think.

(NO SALT PLEASE) :snowman:

THE GOLDEN KING
03-23-2019, 11:05 AM
...that what are we actually waiting for? There are constant squabbles regarding bringing back the old style of PvP. Devs are held responsible and there are requests to remove awakenings yada yada yada. The PvP maps are free to use, you can actually go down there and decide upon which gears to use so as to have an equal standing with your opponent, PvP with legendary gears, PvP with no pets...the options are endless. You choose what you want to do and do it the way you want to do it (as long as you have people to go down with the same of course). Why wait for someone to bring back the old style of PvP when you can still enjoy it even now. Obviously it does not mean that it does not come with it own list of troubles, the major one being salty players joining maps and ruining the game play. Yes it a bit of an absurd idea, but does not really hurt to try.

The other day I was doing something similar with Fightbeast in a secluded Festerfang Outpost. We kept changing gears and kept attacking each other, it was fun, and it was funny to see how pathetic I am at times. And TBH removing awakenings completely will cause a riot, instead bringing in a cap slot of one particular type of awakening in one particular gear item is a more plausible solution.

I would like to know your opinions on this regard, so let me know what you think.

(NO SALT PLEASE) :snowman:

Not enough new players to revive pvp. This is a PayToWin game(not saying that’s bad cause I prefer these types of games anyway) I know most twink players wouldn’t mind getting rid of awakenings gems but endgame players might! cause of all the goldloot awakes and players who spend millions to awaken gear.
(I personally don’t care that I spend close to 20m on awakenings, as long as pvp revives I’m okay with that loss)

But sts won’t get rid of them either since it’s a major source of income. I myself just want to have a WHOLE 1 WEEK OF Disabled awakened gear to see the drastic changes it would have on pvp. It would obviously bring back A LOT of old players to the game, in that short amount of time I can guarantee it.

All sts has to do to revive pvp is disable awakenings for PVP but not for PVE that’s it, that’s all they got to do to revive pvp nothing more nothing less. No “buff this” no more “nerf that” . But nevertheless it’s there choice and they decide what’s best for the game, we’re simply visitors nothing more.

But I do indeed like that brawler place. I too find it fun, we should have 1 more in the next expansion. It should be Ctf Based in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk