PDA

View Full Version : <The A Team>

ninjaduck
12-04-2011, 07:57 AM

<The A Team> has come! We are a family of close friends who have bonded through the friendships of our mains, as a second family.

Goals

To create a friendly community where everyone is equal. To make sure we all treat ourselves and others the right way. To learn how to deal with the everyday problems and incidences in PvP. To accommodate some of the best twinks and personalities.

Rules

I'd like to be straight on this:

You get ONE warning and ONE warning only.
Anyone with a record of breaking the ToS will be kicked.
Maturity and friendship is vital for the survival of the guild
Dont beg, spam, sell on GC, call out names, boot guildies, beg for help, or argue, bickering will not be tolerated.
NO rushing guildies, guildies MUST be on the same team if there is no reason.

What <The A Team> Guarantees

We as a collective, guarantee you an experience of PvP like never before. Our members, being skilled and caring, will ALWAYS give advice when needed. We are still a growing guild, so we don't have a fancy guild hall, if you are okay with this, then you can join However if all you want is prestige, you wont be welcomed. We also offer a Workshop guild for those who want to learn more about how to become a successful twink and how to PvP in a more enjoyable fashion

Interested in joining?

Good thinking! We have several requirements for a recruitee:

1. Must have a main character LVL30 or over.
2. Must have a basic knowledge of PvP, and must be up to date with the PvP terms.
3. Must read our rules, and will be tested when recruited.
4. Must be a generally fun person, who is willing to not always have someone online in the guild.
5. **MEMBERS MUST LOCK AT 12 OR LOWER, IF YOU ARE HIGHER THAN 12, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND REJOIN WITH A NEW CHARACTER!

Current Ranks in the Guild

GMs: xxPaarxx, Whattheduck

Officers: Twinkenstein

Recruiters: XipadX, Dubstep, XxxghostlyxxX, Connection, Specialty

HAPPY TWINKING! (^_^)

**Exceptions will be made, but you must tell an officer why you are doing this.

ninjaduck
12-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Updated :)

Paar
12-04-2011, 10:43 AM
I love it bro you did a good job! And also add Invinsible to Officers! <3 Wow you just made my day I love this! And the pic! is AMAZING! Great Job! Aww How I love this Lol

helpguy
12-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Sounds intereting but i don't ply sl to often haha :)

Skeletonlord
12-04-2011, 11:16 AM
Good luck with your guild!

Love the guild name!

ninjaduck
12-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the supportive comment Skel <3

helpguy
12-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Haha skel I love the name to ;) and also good luck hope to see a lot of ur members in pvp :)

BodMaster
12-05-2011, 07:08 AM
Wooop!!! Awesome job ND!

LOVING this guild! If anyone has a low level twinks (and meet the requirements) I suggest you join :D

Though only new atm, it's been a pleasure to be apart of already, great company and close friends ;)

Good job guys!

Paar
12-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Thx For the Support Bod We love having ya buddy!

ninjaduck
12-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Wooop!!! Awesome job ND!

LOVING this guild! If anyone has a low level twinks (and meet the requirements) I suggest you join :D

Though only new atm, it's been a pleasure to be apart of already, great company and close friends ;)

Good job guys!

Thanks for the support Bod as always!

Love you too much to thank you <3