PDA

View Full Version : The National Defense Authorization Act destroys the Bill of Rights in America

serprus
12-04-2011, 09:50 AM
"This bill, passed late last night in a 93-7 vote, declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground” upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even assassinate U.S. citizens with impunity."

http://newsvoice.se/2011/12/02/us-senate-declares-the-entire-usa-to-be-a-battleground/

This is really messed up guys...please check it out

maneatingtree
12-04-2011, 09:55 AM
I just looked at it and dont feel it is right

Ellyidol
12-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Oh, wow. I know this is just one side of the story, but I can almost say that it sucks to be one of those OWS participants.

serprus
12-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Oh, wow. I know this is just one side of the story, but I can almost say that it sucks to be one of those OWS participants.

Yeah it looked like it was to target them...but this seems more like a dictatorship now than a democracy if military has impunity over anything >.>

Ellyidol
12-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Yeah it looked like it was to target them...but this seems more like a dictatorship now than a democracy if military has impunity over anything >.>

Agree. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I'm actually eager to read more on what caused them to decide on this.

bronislav84
12-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Congress has failed the American people....

WoundedEagle
12-04-2011, 11:03 AM
All the years of family and people saying, 'You're lucky to live in America' makes me disagree...

Artentreri
12-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Seems like a dictatorship? It is a dictatorship. Not only can they do all these injustices, but the surveillance that they have now is just ridiculous. I mean, they can hear what you're saying from the vibrations in your car windows, they can locate you by the way you walk, they have even discovered how to create an "invisibility jacket" for lack of a better term. Don't believe me? Look any of it up.