PDA

View Full Version : Energy Drop Visibility

Luckylilmofo
03-23-2019, 11:46 PM
Is there anyway that you guys can make it possible for dropped Energies to be displayed on the map while farming during events? Although I feel you guys made an amazing choice on the redesign of the energy drop icon there are a lot of times you miss energy drops because it's either hidden by a wall or a crate or a chest or some other game environmental item or the energy drop just get straight up ignored by your pet in favor of attacking barrels or some other useless and irrelavent behavior. While we're on the subject can we just get pets to completely stop attacking barrels and random stuff while enemies are around please or make it so that we can customize what types of loot our pets go after to pick up? I feel like these suggestions would make farming energy and or other items in game a lot more efficient for players. Below is an example photo replace the red dots with green ones. In other RPG games when certain items drop they are visible on the map represented by a DOT or some sort of symbol what I am suggesting is something similar when an energy drops a small Green Dot will appear in the area that it is located making it easier to spot the energy on the map and also ensuring that you know it's there and can claim it. I hope this is taken into consideration thank you for your time and efforts devs.