View Full Version : Idea

Azerothraven
03-24-2019, 02:28 AM
Maybe we can have a lock which contains old school items

Like season year 1 vanities, weapons, eggs etc..

Silhouette
03-24-2019, 02:36 AM
Does that include lb vanities? Does that include old collectibles?

intizamfamily888
03-24-2019, 03:01 AM
Does that include lb vanities? Does that include old collectibles?If so, no ty

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Silhouette
03-24-2019, 03:26 AM
If so, no ty

Same here..

Azerothraven
03-24-2019, 03:44 AM
If so, no ty

Devs decide what they want to put in it and makes it a ssurprize. we dont know

intizamfamily888
03-24-2019, 03:47 AM
Devs decide what they want to put in it and makes it a ssurprize. we dont knowWell some items have to remain rare imo.

Vikkstarhd/iepeazebas
03-24-2019, 04:01 AM
Well some items have to remain rare .

Yeah I 100% agree. If they become common items they they aren't as special. Don't get me wrong I would love to own these items but if they become easily accessible then it will just be disappointing. And that's not even mentioning people that have hoarded / worked hard to get these items, it would be a terrible idea to destroy what they have worked for.

Azerothraven
03-24-2019, 04:39 AM
Well some items have to remain rare imo.

I know bro and I think everyone agrees with that. That’s why it’s best dev decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scll
03-24-2019, 04:43 AM
/11chars

xpcoolboy
03-24-2019, 01:13 PM
You want to kill us ?? ( the collectors ) no ty

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Chronox
03-24-2019, 11:36 PM
The only thing I wish they would make more available is those mythical sets u need for aps, himingleva , vili and uller, make a 2x chance to drop from chest or something cuz its ridiculous to get now and price is like 11m, It will benefit many players who don't have, and new players can get. (I'm prepared for all the negative comments, viel Gluck)

QuaseT
03-25-2019, 12:39 AM
No -1
They are rare and people are collecting them, thats why they are elusive. If every 2nd player has them nobody wants them, especially bc they are collectables, not vanities. If u want stuff from season 1 u should've played season 1 and evem if its too late now u can still buy them. Imagine uve been collecting them for 6 years and get destroyed ur collection by a rerelease. For example nobody wants green arlor rogue now, look at its price. I am not a collector.

There are still lockeds of the watch which u can open for pets and gear or just get eggs from eggzavier.

flashio
03-25-2019, 05:04 AM
The only way I think this might be "good" wud be if these chests only contained items that no longer exist in game (no player would have the item) due to accounts that got deleted or the item got liquidated that being the last one that was left.
Otherwise I think this idea wud only bring hate among the community.

Fyrce
03-25-2019, 05:40 AM
Why mess with existing stuff? Why not change so we can preserve some sense of history?

THE GOLDEN KING
03-25-2019, 08:49 AM
Just make them non-tradable and make the chests worth 1k plat each, Problem solved. Price of collectibles won’t drop cause the rerelease isn’t tradable, but either way -1 on the idea mate sorry.

|Ares|
03-26-2019, 12:38 PM
"Collectors item"
I mean, how does that affect anybody of something being obtainable again.
Just because you hoard something that doesn't mean nobody else should be able to obtain it cause you hoard it from 1940s and u paid 20k for it.

Disclaimer : I obtain such stuff and I wouldnt mind some items having their comeback.

People need to chill about it.

Alghost
03-26-2019, 12:58 PM
"Collectors item"
Just because you hoard something that doesn't mean nobody else should be able to obtain it cause you hoard it from 1940s and u paid 20k for it.

Disclaimer : I obtain such stuff and I wouldnt mind some items having their comeback.

Only the collectors care about rerelease which is a total of max 20 players XC. The rest of us hundreds of players (Plat Buyers) want a RERELEASED VANITY VERSION of the so called “collectibles” keep your tabard and yellow vanity heraldic but bring back crier, brown heraldic as a vanity. I don’t mind spending 10k+ plat on a NON tradable vanity version of season 1-2 armors.

Warriorknown
03-26-2019, 01:18 PM
People only want the rarest and most expensive ones back, but not the other ones. I find it funny...
They say it won’t hurt collectibles, but you want a re-release of the “best” most valued ones which will increase the number of them in game, yes it will hurt the collectibles.( if you increase the number of the item-whether it’s vanity or armor you still are increasing the number of the collectible which will hurt its value)

Silhouette
03-26-2019, 02:10 PM
"Collectors item"

U collect wot mate?probably proud owner of demonlord set

Alghost
03-26-2019, 02:15 PM
People only want the rarest and most expensive ones back, but not the other ones. I find it funny...
They say it won’t hurt collectibles, but you want a re-release of the “best” most valued ones which will increase the number of them in game, yes it will hurt the collectibles.( if you increase the number of the item-whether it’s vanity or armor you still are increasing the number of the collectible which will hurt its value)

I said season 1-2 armors which include forerunner, black commando, Red/gold founder sets smh if I’m not mistaken. It won’t affect price cause there NON tradable XD.

Silhouette
03-26-2019, 02:27 PM
I said season 1-2 armors which include forerunner, black commando, Red/gold founder sets smh if I’m not mistaken. It won’t affect price cause there NON tradable XD. you must be joking o.o supply for heraldic and crier collectibles is extremly limited thus the high price, the demand is also limited by specific group of ppl and if they come back for plat even if they r not tradeable demand will decrease drastically since its not desired by large group of players and they would simply purchase those rather than wait months to find seller. And to those that say " only collectors would get affected many ppl would be happy by re-release " its the same thing as if i said " everyone that has over 300 m gold should be taken away 50 m so sts can share it amongst poor.

Warriorknown
03-26-2019, 02:53 PM
I said season 1-2 armors which include forerunner, black commando, Red/gold founder sets smh if I’m not mistaken. It won’t affect price cause there NON tradable XD.

No matter what you bring back, vanity version that is tradeable or non-tradeable it will still affect these collectibles because the demand for them will go down since there will be more of them in vanity form.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-26-2019, 03:20 PM
you must be joking o.o supply for heraldic and crier collectibles is extremly limited thus the high price, the demand is also limited by specific group of ppl and if they come back for plat even if they r not tradeable demand will decrease drastically since its not desired by large group of players and they would simply purchase those rather than wait months to find seller. And to those that say " only collectors would get affected many ppl would be happy by re-release " its the same thing as if i said " everyone that has over 300 m gold should be taken away 50 m so sts can share it amongst poor.

I respectfully disagree with some of you collectors. A rerelease of old “collectors” items wouldn’t effect the price of the original. (Let me explain before you guys get your torches and pitch forks and start chasing me down arlor)

The only way it won’t affect the price of the original is if the “rerelease” were to be a NON-TRADABLE VANITY version of the original. That’s the only way the originals were to be “safe” from price manipulation the way I see it.

1.) they’re not tradable so that means once you buy it, you buy it for YOU and only YOU.
2.) not everyone has 5,000 to 10,000 platinum to purchase these vanities(so you won’t see that many people wearing them)
3.) Even if the “demand” increases the original’s price will be unaffected since the original is TRADABLE and the rerelease vanity version is NOT.

I don’t quite understand why some of you are so defensive about this topic. You guys probably value the armors more than some of us but I’ve had all these collectible armors besides crier and flurry and personally I wouldn’t mind a rerelease of the old collectibles, I’m pretty sure even you Warriorknown would like the helmet to complete your crier set wouldn’t you?

Btw even if it was tradable and DID cost 10k plat that’s still a lot of gold. 60,000,000-80,000,000 not to mention if this is only a one time thing than the price would increase each year. So overall 100,000,000+ million gold vanity.

LASTY!!! A recolored Crier/brown heraldic set of Dark purple and black with orange lightning aura would be much preferred than the original! JUST A THOUGHT STS if you’re reading this.

Warriorknown
03-26-2019, 03:48 PM
I respectfully disagree with some of you collectors. A rerelease of old “collectors” items wouldn’t effect the price of the original. (Let me explain before you guys get your torches and pitch forks and start chasing me down arlor)

The only way it won’t affect the price of the original is if the “rerelease” were to be a NON-TRADABLE VANITY version of the original. That’s the only way the originals were to be “safe” from price manipulation the way I see it.

1.) they’re not tradable so that means once you buy it, you buy it for YOU and only YOU.
2.) not everyone has 5,000 to 10,000 platinum to purchase these vanities(so you won’t see that many people wearing them)
3.) Even if the “demand” increases the original’s price will be unaffected since the original is TRADABLE and the rerelease vanity version is NOT.

I don’t quite understand why some of you are so defensive about this topic. You guys probably value the armors more than some of us but I’ve had all these collectible armors besides crier and flurry and personally I wouldn’t mind a rerelease of the old collectibles, I’m pretty sure even you Warriorknown would like the helmet to complete your crier set wouldn’t you?

Btw even if it was tradable and DID cost 10k plat that’s still a lot of gold. 60,000,000-80,000,000 not to mention if this is only a one time thing than the price would increase each year. So overall 100,000,000+ million gold vanity.

LASTY!!! A recolored Crier/brown heraldic set of Dark purple and black with orange lightning aura would be much preferred than the original! JUST A THOUGHT STS if you’re reading this.

Me having the set wouldn’t be so cool if there will be more crier sets in vanity form, again there will be no difference in them visually. No matter if they are a vanity or armor they would be the same. (This goes for any armor, this was an example.)

Silhouette
03-26-2019, 03:53 PM

I explained pretty clearly.. The demand for collectibles is limited on smaller amount of ppl so once they re-release it in nontradeable vanity form that small amount of ppl will purchase them from store and then that small amount of ppl will become close to non existing causing the demand drop even further which will obviously result in lower prices.

Silhouette
03-26-2019, 03:59 PM
Example: 50 ppl want heraldic, they re-release them in vanity form that is bound to char and 30 ppl purchase them from the store and we are left with 20 ppl that would still be interested in those collectibles. Now tell me if the price remains the same if 20 ppl bid instead of 50?

THE GOLDEN KING
03-26-2019, 04:33 PM
Example: 50 ppl want heraldic, they re-release them in vanity form that is bound to char and 30 ppl purchase them from the store and we are left with 20 ppl that would still be interested in those collectibles. Now tell me if the price remains the same if 20 ppl bid instead of 50?

Ah now I get, makes a lot more sense now, thanks. but I still prefer a redesign/ recolor version of crier though.

|Ares|
03-26-2019, 05:31 PM
U collect wot mate?probably proud owner of demonlord set

You sure do know what I have, lol

Besides, criers and heraldics used to be a common thing in AL. Just because it's been few years through it should be available again just like the green arlor. :)

Windboot
03-26-2019, 09:09 PM
Just a thought here. We are talking about vanity purpose and it doesn't affect your AL game experience at all so why bother? If you so wanting the old look of some this rare stuff from earlier season, why not try to find a legit seller? If it's gone then let it be,sts make tons of new vanity with all those sparkling effects.

Azedz
03-26-2019, 09:34 PM
Come on guys, why always think about loss and profit?.

We are playing games to enjoy ourself, if the vanities do make a comeback, it will be fine since the rich have enjoyed them enough already and now its everyone else's turn to enjoy the looks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Alghost
03-26-2019, 10:02 PM
Come on guys, why always think about loss and profit?.

We are playing games to enjoy ourself, if the vanities do make a comeback, it will be fine since the rich have enjoyed them enough already and now its everyone else's turn to enjoy the looks.

Lol they will rage if this happens XD, they don’t want rerelease cause they want to find a sucker to buy there over expensive junk that they bought for 20k and hoarded all these years.

Quit being selfish just because you collectors want to look prettier than the other players. It’s like when you guys join a map you think you’re hovering above the rest of us. They already rereleased green arlor why not rerelease crier and brown heraldic :D more players support rerelease than those who are against it ;). Plus us plat buyers would prefer a vanity version for plat :)

Hey look sts another GREAT source of income :D

Windboot
03-26-2019, 10:23 PM
Lol they will rage if this happens XD, they don’t want rerelease cause they want to find a sucker to buy there over expensive junk that they bought for 20k and hoarded all these years.

Quit being selfish just because you collectors want to look prettier than the other players. It’s like when you guys join a map you think you’re hovering above the rest of us. They already rereleased green arlor why not rerelease crier and brown heraldic :D more players support rerelease than those who are against it ;). Plus us plat buyers would prefer a vanity version for plat :)

Let's admit that you want this so "prettier" look just because it's a rare look. I've been in this game since limited release and none of these early gear that you mentioned has better look than the new vanity. Most of us playing mmos, wanting to be unique, I get it.

Azedz
03-26-2019, 10:40 PM
Let's admit that you want this so "prettier" look just because it's a rare look. I've been in this game since limited release and none of these early gear that you mentioned has better look than the new vanity. Most of us playing mmos, wanting to be unique, I get it.Disagreed, the old armor and vanities look better.

Green Arlor, Steel Commando, Glorius Set (Gear), Forerunner (Gear), Purple Founde(Warrior Vanity), Old Upgraded Mythic Set, Elondrian Mythic Weapons, Kershal, BB Hooks, Maul of Ollerus etc. These are older gear and vanities with MUCH MUCH better graphics and vibes.

I didn't own some of them at the time, it always striked me with awe when I looked at someone wearing them, it wasnt rare at the time, it just looked good. But vanities nowadays makes me go "meh" xD

Windboot
03-26-2019, 11:02 PM
Disagreed, the old armor and vanities look better.

Green Arlor, Steel Commando, Glorius Set (Gear), Forerunner (Gear), Purple Founde(Warrior Vanity), Old Upgraded Mythic Set, Elondrian Mythic Weapons, Kershal, BB Hooks, Maul of Ollerus etc. These are older gear and vanities with MUCH MUCH better graphics and vibes.

I didn't own some of them at the time, it always striked me with awe when I looked at someone wearing them, it wasnt rare at the time, it just looked good. But vanities nowadays makes me go "meh" xD

Okay maybe you're oldschool. But instead of asking the dev to sell it again, why not find a seller? I mean let's see, if u want to own something rare and unique in real life, u gonna try and go find a seller or ask the manufacturer to re create those items?

Azedz
03-26-2019, 11:07 PM
Okay maybe you're oldschool. But instead of asking the dev to sell it again, why not find a seller? I mean let's see, if u want to own something rare and unique in real life, u gonna try and go find a seller or ask the manufacturer to re create those items?I do own them, I want other players to be able to own them too as these are the only good looking items.

Most people who owned/hoarded these items got their accounts banned/quitted resulting in the price to be fairly high for newer players. Generally speaking, these items look so good people might not wanna sell theirs.

Ironically as the technology advances, the graphics should be getting better but it happens otherwise in AL xD

Windboot
03-26-2019, 11:20 PM
I do own them, I want other players to be able to own them too as these are the only good looking items.

Most people who owned/hoarded these items got their accounts banned/quitted resulting in the price to be fairly high for newer players. Generally speaking, these items look so good people might not wanna sell theirs.

Ironically as the technology advances, the graphics should be getting better but it happens otherwise in AL xD

Well if your friend can not afford them for now, they should just stick with what they afford to wear as for now? And once they earned enough gold then they can buy this. This serves as a game purpose as well if not. This is how life works.

PostNoob
03-27-2019, 12:54 AM
Well if your friend can not afford them for now, they should just stick with what they afford to wear as for now? And once they earned enough gold then they can buy this. This serves as a game purpose as well if not. This is how life works.

The needs of many outweigh the needs of a few.

Azedz
03-27-2019, 12:55 AM
Well if your friend can not afford them for now, they should just stick with what they afford to wear as for now? And once they earned enough gold then they can buy this. This serves as a game purpose as well if not. This is how life works.I didnt mention about my friends did i? I am just speaking generally about newer players lol

And they cant buy if there aren't any left in the game or people not willing to sell

Windboot
03-27-2019, 01:03 AM
Well then, though luck? We can't always have everything just because we want it, if sts decide to one day re release it then let it be. If not, then life goes on. It doesn't affect your gameplay at all because it only serve as vanity purpose.

Azedz
03-27-2019, 01:04 AM
Well then, though luck? We can't always have everything just because we want it, if sts decide to one day re release it then let it be. If not, then life goes on. It doesn't affect your gameplay at all because it only serve as vanity purpose.That's why people give suggestion so the devs can implement it one day :facepalms:

Silhouette
03-27-2019, 01:14 AM

They want to find sucker to buy their junk? Why would you want a junk to comeback? How do you know the price ppl paid for their collectibles when youre unable to even think for urself.. You literally copied Ares word to word. Lost your credibility there i cant comprehend if youre just being a follower or you want ppl to lose gold. Its either of the 2 since you claim they are junk theres no logical explanation as to why you want re-release.

Azedz
03-27-2019, 01:21 AM
They want to find sucker to buy their junk? Why would you want a junk to comeback? How do you know the price ppl paid for their collectibles when youre unable to even think for urself.. You literally copied Ares word to word. Lost your credibility there i cant comprehend if youre just being a follower or you want ppl to lose gold. Its either of the 2 since you claim they are junk theres no logical explanation as to why you want re-release.People payed a lot for it? Good, they enjoyed it long enough, now let other players enjoy the look. Dont be greedy lmao

Silhouette
03-27-2019, 01:27 AM
People payed a lot for it? Good, they enjoyed it long enough, now let other players enjoy the look. Dont be greedy lmao

Sometimes it feels like im debating with kids..if you want something you should work to achieve it. I want 100 m should sts take away 100 m from every player that owns 300+m? They enjoyed being rich long enough theres no need to be greedy.

Azedz
03-27-2019, 01:34 AM
Sometimes it feels like im debating with kids..if you want something you should work to achieve it. I want 100 m should sts take away 100 m from every player that owns 300+m? They enjoyed being rich long enough theres no need to be greedy.Ur argument is like saying that I want to sell my poop for $10 just because the pizza I bought was $10.

I also own rare items, I dont mind if other players get them, I have already had my fun with it, but I dont wanna sell them cuz I like them.

Many people who owned those items quitted/ got banned. There aren't enough items to go around, think about it geez.

Even if people work hard, they CANT buy it if no one is willing to sell. Games aren't like real world, u cant quit life in real world and keep ur belongings, ur belonging will get passed on but in games ur belonging will stay in ur account.

Tl;dr u cant buy items if there aren't enough in the game.

Windboot
03-27-2019, 01:40 AM
Let's try to keep this thread civilized lads.

I'm gonna compare this with real life situation. Let's say I've been always wanting to get and own a certain antique in real life. This antique does not serve a purpose for my life but only for collection and only collectors value this. It's very expensive and hardly anyone is willing to sell their collection. So what do I do? I go to the company or person who made or created it so that everyone else can enjoy it? I don't think that's how this things work lads.

Azedz
03-27-2019, 01:48 AM

I'm gonna compare this with real life situation. Let's say I've been always wanting to get and own a certain antique in real life. This antique does not serve a purpose for my life but only for collection and only collectors value this. It's very expensive and hardly anyone is willing to sell their collection. So what do I do? I go to the company or person who made or created it so that everyone else can enjoy it? I don't think that's how this things work lads.This is a game where it is possible to recreate items to please the majority. Ofcourse STS will only do it if the pros outweighs the cons.

But u have to keep an open mind, just because someone payed a lot for an item it does not mean that no one should be allowed to have it. It's a game where prices change daily. You have to keep in mind that u wont always get the same or more resale value when purchasing an item.

Haha sry for the previous example bud, I couldn't think of a better one atm.

Silhouette
03-27-2019, 01:49 AM

I'm gonna compare this with real life situation. Let's say I've been always wanting to get and own a certain antique in real life. This antique does not serve a purpose for my life but only for collection and only collectors value this. It's very expensive and hardly anyone is willing to sell their collection. So what do I do? I go to the company or person who made or created it so that everyone else can enjoy it? I don't think that's how this things work lads.

Thank you..

Silhouette
03-27-2019, 01:51 AM
This is a game where it is possible to recreate items to please the majority. Ofcourse STS will only do it if the pros outweighs the cons.

But u have to keep an open mind, just because someone payed a lot for an item it does not mean that no one should be allowed to have it. It's a game where prices change daily. You have to keep in mind that u wont always get the same or more resale value when purchasing an item.

I never claimed that i should get what i paid for an item? Your entire argument was based on something i never stated..

Azedz
03-27-2019, 01:52 AM
I never claimed that i should get what i paid for an item? Your entire argument was based on something i never stated..I replied to someone else I think

Windboot
03-27-2019, 02:02 AM
This is a game where it is possible to recreate items to please the majority. Ofcourse STS will only do it if the pros outweighs the cons.

The only items I paid is my rogue tabard set for a couple of bucks.

I'd agree to these kind of ideas IF, a certain discontinued gear is OP or a certain discontinued vanity boost stat, in which can cause imbalance and injustice in pve/pvp experience. Otherwise we are debating here over a 7 years ago gear/vanity that serve no purpose but fashion.

QuaseT
03-27-2019, 10:49 AM
Already with the release of green arlor people wanted it so badly, look at it now- nobody wants it anymore. People want vanities because they are rare, unique and special. Keep them as they are. If u want them so badly why didnt u buy them years ago or ran for the lbs? Right bc u did not play back then but there are vanities for lb u can earn nowadays aswell and they look awesome. Besides that u can still buy a few sets and its way easier to make gold now than like 3 years ago.
People always try to use the lazy way. Rather make gear cheap and obtainable... thats what new players need...just saying.

Idly
03-27-2019, 11:16 AM
-1 to bringing back any high value collectibles from early seasons in crates/for plat as unlimited availability.

I personally wouldn't mind if there was an additional lb reward

*Locked Crate of the Banned nab*

Which could contain any old item that was removed from game due to the owner being banned (not new items, only ones that have existed previously...eg 30 blue founders set linked to banned accounts, so only 30 sets, or even 50% of existed, so 15 sets possible to bring back)

This would include all vanities (besides lb) s1-3 tradeable items, arcanes, early mythics and eggs.

Thoughts?

|Ares|
03-27-2019, 05:15 PM
Already with the release of green arlor people wanted it so badly, look at it now- nobody wants it anymore. People want vanities because they are rare, unique and special. Keep them as they are. If u want them so badly why didnt u buy them years ago or ran for the lbs? Right bc u did not play back then but there are vanities for lb u can earn nowadays aswell and they look awesome. Besides that u can still buy a few sets and its way easier to make gold now than like 3 years ago.
People always try to use the lazy way. Rather make gear cheap and obtainable... thats what new players need...just saying.

Ahm, not really. People didn't run back then because majority didn't spend real money on the energies to be able to keep up at the first leaderboard events.

Snowman Is here
03-27-2019, 07:32 PM

Couldn’t agree more, It’s always the same people on here begging for the rarest/best items to be sold or re-released for platinum.
If you want it then you’re going to have to get it the same way everyone else did, putting in effort,time,and money legitimately.

Alghost
03-27-2019, 08:35 PM
They want to find sucker to buy their junk? Why would you want a junk to comeback? How do you know the price ppl paid for their collectibles when youre unable to even think for urself.. You literally copied Ares word to word. Lost your credibility there i cant comprehend if youre just being a follower or you want ppl to lose gold. Its either of the 2 since you claim they are junk theres no logical explanation as to why you want re-release.

It’s not that I copied Ares word for word it’s that great minds think alike, junk as in it’s only use is to look pretty in outpost and can’t look pretty in pvp or pve. I don’t think you can tank anything with a level 12 brown heraldic set XD. Me follower? aren’t you just following what the hoarders known as “collectors” are saying? Hypocrite much? I want a rerelease VANITY version of season 1-2 armors for plat, they can recolor it if they want to, can’t read? I know a few of the prices of these items since I’ve been playing since the end of 2013. Oh well if they lose gold, they rereleased green arlor for rogue but what’s that? Everyone stopped whining about it and adapted and moved on? So the rest of you collectors should do the same? Now if you please, be gone. I’m trying to help sts out by giving them more money so the game can run longer. You’re welcome btw.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-27-2019, 08:46 PM
It’s not that I copied Ares word for word it’s that great minds think alike, junk as in it’s only use is to look pretty in outpost and can’t look pretty in pvp or pve. I don’t think you can tank anything with a level 12 brown heraldic set XD. Me follower? aren’t you just following what the hoarders known as “collectors” are saying? Hypocrite much? I want a rerelease VANITY version of season 1-2 armors for plat, they can recolor it if they want to, can’t read? I know a few of the prices of these items since I’ve been playing since the end of 2013. Oh well if they lose gold, they rereleased green arlor for rogue but what’s that? Everyone stopped whining about it and adapted and moved on? So the rest of you collectors should do the same? Now if you please, be gone. I’m trying to help sts out by giving them more money so the game can run longer. You’re welcome btw.

Just let it go ghost, they won’t understand. They probably won’t rerelease it. There is a CHANCE though, with the rerelease of green arlor and whatnot. You “collectors” can keep your original’s we just want a Vanity Recolored version of what you have, VANITY... keep your crier and brown heraldic ARMORS but a Black and purple heraldic with orange lightning aura is what I personally want, I’d pay 10,000 play for that. But that’s just me.

Windboot
03-27-2019, 10:06 PM
Well since everyone here love old stuffs. Here is an old ss of me and my buddy.

xpcoolboy
03-28-2019, 07:02 AM
Well since everyone here love old stuffs. Here is an old ss of me and my buddy.Still have the tabled set ?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk