PDA

View Full Version : Few of my elite ideas :)

serprus
12-04-2011, 10:21 AM
1) Instances...boss's that will allow between 4-6 or even 8 people to join to take on a massive, insane dungeon with a huge boss that will require team work to take down!

2) Bigger Blackstar...I wish it would allow more than just 20 people per map to join. Maybe that will require expanding the area but I think it will look much nicer.

3) TRUE custom armor. Allow us to edit our own colors of the armor! :) Maybe have us hunt down certain materials that will change the armor to a certain color or something. Just more customization would be nice to see

3)Holiday Decorations...again going with my idea of decorating the ingame areas for the holidays! Christmas themed Blackstar and Numa!!

4) More expansive Plat store. This has been a big discussion on the boards about how some people feel like we are forced to buy Plat to have a "full" experience. I dont think that is true. Make ALL the elixers available to be purchased with credits but make the prices a little high so it makes it seem more of a discount to buy Plat than to have to depend on the Plat

More to come...