PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With LVL 66 PVP MAGE Build.

Anthonyaponte86
03-24-2019, 08:37 AM
So im level 66, I just respec'd and i have all of my skill points and attribute points waiting to be applied.

I need to know first of all,

1:which skills I need for PVP , what skills is best for pvp (Mage)?

2. I am going to be lvl 66 Tainted mage.

if you have a negative KD, or youre not going at pvp , dont pvp, or whatever, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME ADVICE . i need advice from people who have Positive KD, who can actually pvp very well.

Please list the skills i should use, also any other advice you can about using a mage for pvp. I have always used my 71 rogue, just wanted to go a different route.

Thanks in advance,

IGN XXIPKIRL - Rogue
Zerloch - mage

Verbie
04-02-2019, 02:26 PM
There's only 2 maybe three attacks worth having. Gale, lite, maybe ice, heal and shield.

Fireball, clock, and curse are pretty much useless.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

trying
04-12-2019, 01:57 PM
nedd to be prepared in items :v

Mastah
04-17-2019, 06:32 AM
hard to explain, if you have my time,pm me in game or add me, Juicylemon :)

sellall
04-18-2019, 12:02 PM
There's only 2 maybe three attacks worth having. Gale, lite, maybe ice, heal and shield.

Fireball, clock, and curse are pretty much useless.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is good advice. To add to it, you must put points into gale mastery and lightning mastery. Unless your shield is breaking then take points out of light and put to shield mastery. Also points in int, dex, str & crit only.

Hexame
04-26-2019, 12:09 PM
Hey Anthonyponte86 !

I've seen your post for a while now but I couldn't respond cause I didn't have a registered account yet, but now I do!

I've pvped around the end cap for some while now !
Go all points in INT,
Skills: Gale Of Wind, Lightning, Shield, Heal a bit of a few of the old videos I had before -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo6C
To keep up with the Rogues in this era of AL, you really have to keep an eye on the Rogues!

Make sure you have a Nekro Pet or a Glowstik Pet for an extra shield to keep your cycles of Heal and Shield going in without getting Aimmed Shot at, Combo'd
and always keep an eye on the opposing side Rogue's Combos and even the Mages shield ! Make sure you make the opposing side Sorcerer pop his shield first then advance!
Good luck! I hope this somewhat helped

Gol D. Roger
07-18-2019, 02:25 PM
thanks for all the help