PDA

View Full Version : The state of DL and STS overall

sense
03-24-2019, 01:10 PM
Hi Devs I noticed the other night that all of your games aside from AL DL PL and SL were removed from the app stores. I see posts constantly about the "death" of these remaining legends games and i hope it isn't true. People leaving the games everyday..

I saw that sts ceo gary left and so im wondering
What are your plans for the future sts? New games or what?

xzLegendszx
03-24-2019, 01:29 PM
Hi Devs I noticed the other night that all of your games aside from AL DL PL and SL were removed from the app stores. I see posts constantly about the "death" of these remaining legends games and i hope it isn't true. People leaving the games everyday..

I saw that sts ceo gary left and so im wondering
What are your plans for the future sts? New games or what?I really want a new Legend title, all of them were so good and the last one was like about 6 years ago. Im hoping that a new Legend title enter our doors:)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Cinco
03-24-2019, 02:51 PM
We learned quite a bit from those other games. They were fun to make and gave us opportunities to try myriad things. They’re behind us now. Today our focus is on adding new features and new content to the games we love the most :-)

We r all-in on Legends. I’d adore designing a new Legends game too - when the time is right.