PDA

View Full Version : Saint patty’s Lb set improvement suggestion @cinco

Snowdager
03-24-2019, 06:30 PM
So I saw Alfa’s comment and I think it’s worthy of its own thread, although I have tweaked the original idea. (Cinco has confirmed the top 10 vanity set will be altered with an aura/particle effect to make it unique for top 10, so please don’t comment “this won’t be changed”.)

...suggesting a green aura similar to heroic Grimm's aura, when all pieces of top10 vanity is equipped?
Kinda like the cryo set ya know but green in a clover shape @.@

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Tweaking Alfa’s idea, I would like to see a large clover shaped aura in either the green like heroic grim aura, or like the lvl 54 cryo heart amulet aura, or solid bright gold. This would be about the same size as lvl 54 cryo heart amulet aura, but clover shaped. The aura would display if you have the top 10 lb helmet and armor vanity on.

Cinco
03-24-2019, 07:48 PM
This seems far too grandiose. Effect should be minimal - like the particle distinction that existed between lb and crate vans from last years event.

Snowdager
03-24-2019, 09:24 PM
This seems far too grandiose. Effect should be minimal - like the particle distinction that existed between lb and crate vans from last years event.

Well, you can’t blame a guy for trying hehe... How about gold consistently popping out of the vanity set, like the vanity from sir. Spendsalot? Or maybe like the little shamrocks that fade in and out around the toon when you equip the leprechaun pendant (if it was this, it would need to have more shamrocks, and they would need to be less transparent and follow the toon like a trail, possibly even little gold shamrocks instead of green ones)

llm_dex
03-26-2019, 09:51 AM
+1 Goo Cinco reaction to