PDA

View Full Version : We need more things to do. Minigames!

Conradin
12-04-2011, 12:00 PM
This is not a complaint

Now that we can all be super with plat, go to every level and get xp- lvling up is a breeze- seriously 66 in 24 hours or less? So i think we need more to do. If they want us to get through it soo fast thwn they cant expect us to do nothing. Solution: minigames! I had an idea for Inguild boxig rings, and ive seen others for survival type mode and guild wars where you sack guild and raids that open up really rarely, the list goes on. So post your ideas about this topic here, or discuss. Imo we really need more content now that everything is so fast. I didnt use plat to get my recipes for sang and it still tool me a short time to craft it. We really need more imo.

Swimmingstar
12-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Horse riding! The new way! Race opponents and knock em off their horse by using skills! No horses will be hurt!

WoundedEagle
12-04-2011, 03:11 PM
I don't know about that far, Swim lol. But I think this is a great suggestion. Boxing rings would be like PvP though... My idea is Target shooting. You can buy a Ticket, like 1k a day, to do Target practice. Person gets certain amount of targets, they get a gold prize. Though before this, I think some PvP maps should be made. :) first.

Oh, and if you don't mind, I am going to ask a dev to move this to suggestions and feedback forums. Thanks.

-we

Ellyidol
12-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Agree with thread, except how to add more stuff to do. IMO, extending the PL product line isn't going to be as successful as adding more depth into its current content. eg, more into PvE and PvP rather than add something like player housing.

Either way though, new content is content, so always a good thing :)

CrimsonTider
12-04-2011, 03:21 PM
Bring back end game gear quests! I don't care if it takes me a few days to complete one quest. Why not make the "best" gear in the game like the old cyber quests. Must be at level cap to achieve yet make them take slightly longer to achieve.

This was one of the things I looked forward to when getting my bear to 50 back in the "good ole days." I like your thoughts as well as Ghost's ideas for new styles of PvP.

helpguy
12-04-2011, 03:33 PM
I like the idea :) sounds cool but I think in the boxing rings there could be a pile of ears :P haha (if ya catch my jig!)

Swimmingstar
12-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Bring back end game gear quests! I don't care if it takes me a few days to complete one quest. Why not make the "best" gear in the game like the old cyber quests. Must be at level cap to achieve yet make them take slightly longer to achieve.

This was one of the things I looked forward to when getting my bear to 50 back in the "good ole days." I like your thoughts as well as Ghost's ideas for new styles of PvP.

Yes! I don't wanna farm/merchant with 3 characters with only one cs slot on each. :-|

Roc
12-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Anyone play Pokemon Stadium for N64? I loved the Clefairy Metronome game were you have to press a sequence of buttons and if you succeed then you move on to the next round. Maybe we could do something similar with swipes or emoticons?

XghostzX
12-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Let's keep this thread going I've never wanted any more in this game than more mini games. Why do you think tournaments are made? To keep people from getting bored all the time.

Suentous PO
12-04-2011, 05:44 PM
"Catch the jackalope"
2 teams sign up, when ready a npc toon (jackalope) is placed in any random town anywhere. Not visible to nonplayers at first. Teams spread out using quickchat to search the world. When a player enters the town with da wabbit it becomes visible to anyone in that town. It runs like mad! Players can catch by being near & tapping on the lil guy. That would give a flat percentage chance of success (scoring point), or failure resulting in it running away to new town (resetting). Folks in town would get to see games randomly come and go. meybe have temporary jerseys. meybe have a time limit. New type of stat to show off on the avitar page.
- a boy named Sue

Gaddy
12-05-2011, 12:46 AM
I thought the 3 carnival game goons in Nuri's Hallow were going to be mini-games. But no such luck :(

Skeletonlord
12-05-2011, 01:11 AM
I thought the 3 carnival game goons in Nuri's Hallow were going to be mini-games. But no such luck :(

I thought this also. There do need to be more minigames.

Barrington
12-05-2011, 02:31 AM
melee only tag could easily be added i think
not to mention really fun

or even a separate app full of themed minigames to earn gold for your characters (like club penguin)
that app would be priced i.e $5.00 ~

Fyrce
12-05-2011, 03:42 AM
Sounds great, except the cyber gear, snowball quests, etc were added. Still, it's nice to have long quests to do.

zeusabe
12-05-2011, 07:06 AM
Player 1: I wish they'd do mini-games...
Player 2: Yeah, that sounds awesome...
Player 3: (drools)...

(meanwhile, somewhere in Alterra...)

Everyone: Fix the game!!! Fix the XP system!!! Fix the bugs!!! Remove them Elixirs!!! Guild War system!!! New Class!!! New Skills!!! PVP server!!! More pets!!! More enemy types!!! More dungeon designs!! More Quests!!! Improve character designs!!! Improve weapon and armor designs!!! Better sound quality!!! *pant*pant*pant* aaaaaahhhhhhharrrrrghhhh

(From above...)

STS Dev 1: hmmmmm
STS Dev 2: uuuummmm
STS Dev 3: Let's do mini-games...
STS 1 and 2: Yeah let's do that...

XD XD XD

KTpantyhose
12-06-2011, 10:41 AM
i would love to know how you get to 66 in 24 hrs or less... lol